Vinzenzo
 Κοινοποίηση

• Απαντήσεις 5,8χιλ.
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Δημοφιλείς μέρες

Top Posters In This Topic

My problem is that i am not a monkey and i don't like companies to treat me like a monkey.

I think that they have a clear position. 19 tablets 0.01$, one per customer, first come, first served... PLUS the other offers. :):)

(σχεδόν) πάντα φιλικά, Αλέξης

Apple iPhone 12 Pro 256GB Gold + Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Gold + Xiaomi Redmi 4X Dual sim Black + Apple Watch Series 3

Hi,

To celebrate our Black Friday Deals, I can provide a $14 coupon for this tablet.

Here is the coupon code: AQOCTXUY

And please have a look on our Black Friday Promotion: http://promotion.geekbuying.com/promotion/Black_Friday_2013

thanks

Buy One Get One Free TV BOX!! -->>Click

Leagoo Christmas Sale -- Smart Phone low to $59.99

Elephone Ivory -->> $12.12 To Grab One

Hello Justin.

I want you to tell me if you have the following tablet devices in stock (white colours)

1) http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Teclast-P89-Mini-Intel-Z2580-2-0GHz-7-9-inch-Tablet-PC-Android-4-1-IPS-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-1024-768-2GB-16G-318414.html

2) http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Vido-M8-RK3188-1-6GHz-7-85-inch-Tablet-PC-Android-4-2-Quad-Core-IPS-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-1024-768-1GB-16GB---White-322660.html

3) http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Window-MiniS-RK3188-1-6GHz-7-85-inch-Tablet-PC-Android-4-1-Quad-Core-IPS-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-1024-768-1GB-8GB---White-322661.html

4) http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Pipo-U8-RK3188-1-8GHz-7-9-inch-Tablet-PC-Android-4-2-Quad-Core-IPS-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-1024-768-2GB-16GB-317585.html

Please let me know, because I want to make a big order. Thanks.

Ps, the teclast P89 has a good gps, or it is similar to MT6589 (bad) ?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your questions.

Yes, they are all in stock.

As to the GPS of Teclast P89, it is very good as I know. Anyway, I will confirm it with our tablet expert again. And if you have any questions, please send me a PM.

By the way, we are holding our Black Friday Deals, which is the biggest promotion season in the year. I think you can get more discount during this time. thanks

I think that they have a clear position. 19 tablets 0.01$, one per customer, first come, first served... PLUS the other offers. :):)

Hi, thanks for your understanding.

We will have new products sold at $0.01 when the current products sold out.

thanks

Hello, I would like to ask, why is there such considerable difference between the value of your products in US dollars and their value in Euros?

The currency balance that you use to convert US dollars to Euros can considerably increase the cost to the customer...

I contacted your chat customer service today, but when I asked about it, the employee decided to leave the conversation...

This is not at all fair to your EU customers, I believe

Here is the trascript

Start Time: 11/27/2013 19:06:13

End Time: 11/27/2013 19:15:50

Operators: customer service01

Transcripts:

Please wait for a site operator to respond...

If you do not want to wait, please click here to leave us a message.

Operator customer service01 has joined the chat.

[19:06:14] customer service01: Welcome to Geekbuying. How may I assist you?

[19:07:27] Visitor: Hello, I was looking at a tablet, Pipo M6-3g (item code: 317021) and I noticed that there is a great disparity between the value of the tablet in US dollars and its value in Euros.

[19:08:44] Visitor: According to current currency balances, the price in US dollars, $287.99, should be close to €211.716, instead it's 222.16 euros...

[19:08:55] Visitor: That is more than 10 euros of price difference.

[19:09:01] Visitor: Why is that?

[19:09:55] customer service01: 0.7714 for US and EUR on our website

[19:10:51] Visitor: That is my questions, why are you using that balance, when the current market one is 1 USD = 0.735150 EUR ?

[19:11:51] customer service01: i have an urgent meeting now , can you wait half an hour sorry for this inconvenience

The transcript will be sent to "****@gmail.com".

[19:12:28] Visitor: Sure, go ahead. Thank you

The visitor has left the chat.

The chat is ended.

Hi, a couple of questions:

1. Could you please give us a coupon for this item:

Pipo M9Pro-3G Quad Core GPS/BT: http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Pipo-M9Pro-3G-RK3188-1-6GHz-10-1-inch-Tablet-PC-Android-4-2-Quad-Core-IPS-Capcaitive-Screen-1920-1200-2GB-32GB-317493.html

2. Can you please clarify the difference between the item above and the next one:

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Pipo-M9Pro-3G-RK3188-1-6GHz-10-1-inch-Tablet-PC-Android-4-2-Quad-Core-IPS-Capcaitive-Screen-1920-1200-2GB-32GB-319478.html

Do I understand correctly that the first one has internal GPS receiver and the second one just supports external ones?

Thanks in advance,

-f2

You gave me the tracking No RF184470967SG for my order #3103361 but the tracking in Singapore Post gives me this

Item No. Posting Date Status Date Status Description

RF184470967SG - 23-11-2013 Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)

What exactly does this mean? When do you expect it to leave from Singapore Post for Greece?

Edited by Georgema

You gave me the tracking No RF184470967SG for my order #3103361 but the tracking in Singapore Post gives me this

RF184470967SG - 23-11-2013 Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)

What exactly does this mean? When do you expect it to leave from Singapore Post for Greece?

ειναι στο αεροδρομειο και περιμενει το επομενο δρομολογιο για ευρωπη. Δεν μπορουν να σε απαντησουν αυτοι.

ειναι στο αεροδρομειο και περιμενει το επομενο δρομολογιο για ευρωπη. Δεν μπορουν να σε απαντησουν αυτοι.

Μα το μήνυμα της SingPost γράφει ότι τους έχει πάει ειδοποίηση και δε σημαίνει ότι έχουν πάρει το φυσικό αντικείμενο. Αυτό ρωτάω. Το έχουν στείλει το αντικείμενο?

Hello geekbuying, I would like to know if the Zopo ZP998 is in stock right now because on the site it says so, but I read here that it is just a presale.

Hi,

It is presale right now.

thanks

My order 3098598 is Payment Confirmed do not send it along with order 3098210?

Hi,

Yes, your two orders have been shipped out in one package.

thanks

Hello, I would like to ask, why is there such considerable difference between the value of your products in US dollars and their value in Euros?

The currency balance that you use to convert US dollars to Euros can considerably increase the cost to the customer...

I contacted your chat customer service today, but when I asked about it, the employee decided to leave the conversation...

This is not at all fair to your EU customers, I believe

Here is the trascript

Hi,

I am really sorry for this difference. Thanks for your valuable suggestion. We will update the data as soon as possible.

Currently, if you think our exchange rate is unfair, you have a good method.

You can choose US dollar in our store, and when you enter in the PayPal, then you can change it to Euro. If you do like this, you will use the PayPal exchange rate. Any questions, please feel free to let me know. thanks

Hi, a couple of questions:

1. Could you please give us a coupon for this item:

Pipo M9Pro-3G Quad Core GPS/BT: http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Pipo-M9Pro-3G-RK3188-1-6GHz-10-1-inch-Tablet-PC-Android-4-2-Quad-Core-IPS-Capcaitive-Screen-1920-1200-2GB-32GB-317493.html

2. Can you please clarify the difference between the item above and the next one:

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Pipo-M9Pro-3G-RK3188-1-6GHz-10-1-inch-Tablet-PC-Android-4-2-Quad-Core-IPS-Capcaitive-Screen-1920-1200-2GB-32GB-319478.html

Do I understand correctly that the first one has internal GPS receiver and the second one just supports external ones?

Thanks in advance,

-f2

Hi, in fact, they are the same, except for the color of the back shell. One is grey and the other is black. And you may wonder why their prices are different? Because we are holding the Black Friday Deals, and the black one is in promotion.

Hi,

It means that the freight agency has received your package from us. And they will be delivered to Greece soon.

Any new questions, please feel free to let me know.

thanks

Καλησπέρα , θα ήθελα την βοήθεια σας , παρήγγειλα απο κίνα ένα ζευγάρι παπούτσια. Στις 10-11-2013 μπορώ και βλέπω μέσω από τα ελτά οτι είναι ΠΑΡΑΛΑΒΗ ΑΠΟ ΠΕΛΑΤΗ ΣΤΟ ΕΞΩΤΕΡΙΚΟ , μέχρι σήμερα δεν έχει βγάλει κάτι άλλο. Σε φίλους μου που παρήγγειλαν δύο μέρες νωρίτερα το δέμα τους έχει έρθει και μάλιστα σε δυο μέρες μέσα έβγαλε ΚΛΕΙΣΙΜΟ ΑΠΟ IPS ( ΠΑΡΑΛΑΒΗ ΑΠΟ ΠΕΛΑΤΗ ΣΤΟ ΕΞΩΤΕΡΙΚΟ 08-11-2013 14:51 IPS , ΚΛΕΙΣΙΜΟ ΑΠΟ IPS 11-11-2013 09:32 IPS ). Το ότι δεν έβγαλε μήνυμα ΚΛΕΙΣΙΜΟ ΑΠΟ IPS παίζει να χάθηκε ? . Έχετε καμιά ιδέα που μπορεί να βρίσκονται ?

Συγνωμη ρε φιλε αλλα το θεμα ειναι

Αξιόπιστα/φτηνά sites με κινέζικα tablets

τα παπουτσια ειναι εκτος θεματος μαλλον :lol:

Ρωτα εδω

http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?t=375316

αλλα θα πεις οτι ειναι android παπουτσια :p

Καλησπέρα , θα ήθελα την βοήθεια σας , παρήγγειλα απο κίνα ένα ζευγάρι παπούτσια. Στις 10-11-2013 μπορώ και βλέπω μέσω από τα ελτά οτι είναι ΠΑΡΑΛΑΒΗ ΑΠΟ ΠΕΛΑΤΗ ΣΤΟ ΕΞΩΤΕΡΙΚΟ , μέχρι σήμερα δεν έχει βγάλει κάτι άλλο. Σε φίλους μου που παρήγγειλαν δύο μέρες νωρίτερα το δέμα τους έχει έρθει και μάλιστα σε δυο μέρες μέσα έβγαλε ΚΛΕΙΣΙΜΟ ΑΠΟ IPS ( ΠΑΡΑΛΑΒΗ ΑΠΟ ΠΕΛΑΤΗ ΣΤΟ ΕΞΩΤΕΡΙΚΟ 08-11-2013 14:51 IPS , ΚΛΕΙΣΙΜΟ ΑΠΟ IPS 11-11-2013 09:32 IPS ). Το ότι δεν έβγαλε μήνυμα ΚΛΕΙΣΙΜΟ ΑΠΟ IPS παίζει να χάθηκε ? . Έχετε καμιά ιδέα που μπορεί να βρίσκονται ?

διαβασε κι απευθυνσου στο σχετικο θεμα στην υπογραφή μου

Motorola Startac 130, Motorola v360, Motorola Razr v3i, Motorola Razr v3x, Motorola Rizr z3, Motorola Pebl U6, Motorola Pebl U9, Motorola Ming a1200, Motorola Milestone, Motorola Droid Razr, Motorola Moto X (2014), Motorola Moto Z, Motorola Moto Z2 Force, Google Pixel 6

Να ρωτήσω το εξής...

Περιμένουμε κάτι αξιόλογο και διαφορετικό τους επόμενους μήνες σε ταμπλέτες; Κάτι για το οποίο κάποιος που ψήνεται να αγοράσει τώρα θά'πρεπε να περιμένει;

Η παραγγελία μου του Οκτωβρίου έχει αργήσει πολύ και πάει για refund, οπότε αν πάρω τα λεφτά στα μέσα Δεκέμβρη δεν ξέρω αν αξίζει να παραγγείλω το ίδιο που ήθελα ή να περιμένω κάτι καινούριο...

Το ενοχλητικό στην αγορά των ταμπλετών είναι πάντως πως ακόμη κι όταν έρχονται νέα μοντέλα, τα παλιότερα δεν γίνονται και οικονομικότερα...παραμένουν αρκετά υψηλές οι τιμές τους ώστε αν τα προτιμήσει κανείς την ώρα που κυκλοφορούν νεώτερα να φαίνονται κακές αγορές και τα νεώτερα αρκετά τσιμπημένα, που σε κάνουν να το σκέφτεσαι...

Εγώ αυτό που σκεφτόμουν ήταν μια καλή ταμπλέτα στις 9.7 ίντσες, με RK3188 / retina screen / 2GB RAM / Mali 400, σαν την Vido N90 FHDRK ή Pipo M6...Για την FNF 2S HD τί γνώμη έχετε;

Οι Pipo σαν να έχουν πάρει ψηλά τον αμανέ και δεν βρίσκω δικαιολογία για τις υψηλές τιμές τους, τουλάχιστον για τόση διαφορά από άλλες

Αξίζει να περιμένω κάτι καλύτερο που αναμένεται πχ μέχρι τέλη Φλεβάρη, αρχές Μάρτη;

Αν είναι να πιάσει Μάϊος-καλοκαίρι αγοράζω και τώρα...μέχρι νά'ρθει εξάλλου...

Πολυ καλο με αυτα τα χαρακτηριστηκα ειναι και το Aoson M33 το εχω ηδη στα χερια μου καθως το παραγγειλαμε μαζι με φιλο ταυτοχρονα με το δικο μου που ακομα αγνοειται η τυχη του. Πολυ ποιοτικη κατασκευη και κανενα θεμα μεχρι στιγμης. Edited by abtboug

Μα το μήνυμα της SingPost γράφει ότι τους έχει πάει ειδοποίηση και δε σημαίνει ότι έχουν πάρει το φυσικό αντικείμενο. Αυτό ρωτάω. Το έχουν στείλει το αντικείμενο?

Βαση αυτου, το δεμα σου ειναι Ελλαδα.

http://www.trackitonline.ru/

Οποτε απο Δευτερα Τριτη καλως το δεχτηκες.

Edited by Barlost

Νομιζω οτι κανεις λαθος φιλε. Προχτες μπηκε στο αεροπλανο το δεμα. Αν ειναι πολυ τυχερος θα παραλαβει στο τελος της ερχομενης εβδομαδας. Αν και νομιζω θα αργησει περισσοτερο.