Αξιόπιστα/φτηνά sites με κινέζικα tablets

Vinzenzo
 Κοινοποίηση

Οποτε ποιο ειναι τελικa το πιο αξιοπιστο site να παραγγειλουμε και να ερθει κατι?

2 παραγγελίες έκανα από το Pandawill και ήρθαν κανονικά......

Lenovo S650 - Xiaomi Hongmi Red Rice 1S - Coolpad F1 - Lenovo S660 - Xiaomi Redmi Note - Mlais M52 Note - Landvo S6 - Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Lenovo A806 Golden Warrior - Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 - Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 - Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Mi9 Lite - POCO X3 Pro - Poco X5 Pro 5G ......what next?

• Απαντήσεις 5,8χιλ.
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Δημοφιλείς μέρες

Top Posters In This Topic

Παρήγγειλα κι εγώ από Banggood ένα ταμπλετάκι στις 14/11. Μέσα από τα στοιχεία του site δείχνει ότι έγινε shipped στις 19/11 και παραπέμπει στο http://www.flytexpress.com όπου λέει:

Departured at 2013/11/20 13:24:38 from Flytexpress Sorting Center location

Electronic data received at 2013/11/15 9:43:15, Flytexpress Sorting Center

Αυτά προς το παρόν. Δεν εμφανίζεται τίποτα σε Deutche post κλπ.

Φαντάζομαι υπομονή ε; Με αγχώσατε λίγο με τα τελευταία μηνύματα.

i send this message to service@GeekBuying.com and i put it and here

Hello

Yesterday 20/11/2013 I create a account to your shop

with the name stefanos and email address XXXXX@pathfinder.gr and also I made a purchase of the " Nextway E9X RK3188 1.6GHz 9.7 inch Tablet PC Android 4.1 Quad Core IPS Capacitive Touch Screen 1024*768 1G/16G".

Today i dont have access to my account. The email and password it is not working. i am sure that is correct.

I want to have access to my account and also want the order number of my purchase to be able to track it.

Finally i log in with paypal to your shop (i have the XXXXXX@mycosmos.gr email to paypal) and there is no orders. I made the order and you take my money from paypal.

Why there is not any orders to my account?

I look forward to your answer

I dont have any. And no needed to log in with a new account. I always used the Paypal one. No problems there.

Thanks! I already ordered the Hero II and a case from your site! Please make sure that it gets here before Santa!!! :p

OK, we will try our best to ship out your package as soon as possible.

Buy One Get One Free TV BOX!! -->>Click

Leagoo Christmas Sale -- Smart Phone low to $59.99

Elephone Ivory -->> $12.12 To Grab One

i send this message to service@GeekBuying.com and i put it and here

Hello

Yesterday 20/11/2013 I create a account to your shop

with the name stefanos and email address XXXXX@pathfinder.gr and also I made a purchase of the " Nextway E9X RK3188 1.6GHz 9.7 inch Tablet PC Android 4.1 Quad Core IPS Capacitive Touch Screen 1024*768 1G/16G".

Today i dont have access to my account. The email and password it is not working. i am sure that is correct.

I want to have access to my account and also want the order number of my purchase to be able to track it.

Finally i log in with paypal to your shop (i have the XXXXXX@mycosmos.gr email to paypal) and there is no orders. I made the order and you take my money from paypal.

Why there is not any orders to my account?

I look forward to your answer

εχει κανεις αλλος πρόβλημα με το log in στο geekbuying ?

-Ομάδα Διαχείρισης- Μην κάνεις συνεχόμενα posts. Χρησιμοποίησε την τροποποίηση αν θέλεις να διορθώσεις κάτι ή την πολλαπλή παράθεση αν θέλεις να απαντήσεις σε περισσότερα από ένα άτομα.

Hi,

I have two questions for you:

1. Did you use the Express Check Out when you make the payment?

(Express Check Out: You do not need to log in GeekBuying)

2. Have you received the order number from us? If yes, please give me your order number.

Thanks

hello.

i want to buy this tablet http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Window-MiniOne-Quad-Core-Android-4-1-RK3188-1-8Ghz-CPU-2GB-16GB-Tablet-PC-7-9--IPS-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-1024-768-315761.html.

there is any better price? because i don't want to buy it from other shop.

Hi, thanks for trusting us. For this tablet, I can provide a $5 coupon for it. If you need it, please let me know by PM. thanks

Παρήγγειλα κι εγώ από Banggood ένα ταμπλετάκι στις 14/11. Μέσα από τα στοιχεία του site δείχνει ότι έγινε shipped στις 19/11 και παραπέμπει στο http://www.flytexpress.com όπου λέει:

Departured at 2013/11/20 13:24:38 from Flytexpress Sorting Center location

Electronic data received at 2013/11/15 9:43:15, Flytexpress Sorting Center

Αυτά προς το παρόν. Δεν εμφανίζεται τίποτα σε Deutche post κλπ.

Φαντάζομαι υπομονή ε; Με αγχώσατε λίγο με τα τελευταία μηνύματα.

με flytexpress πηγαίνει Σιγκαπούρη κι από κει στέλνεται μάλλον με Deutsche Post.

Καθώς υπάρχουν άλλοι που έχουν παραλάβει θα έλεγα να μην αγχώνεσαι υπερβολικά...δεν είναι ότι αποφάσισαν ξαφνικά να κάνουν μια μπάζα και να κλείσουν το μαγαζί τους, αλλά μπορεί για κάποιο λόγο να προέκυψε πρόβλημα και να το εκμεταλλευτηκαν κάνοντας τους ανήξερους...

Απατεωνιά είναι κι αυτό, κουτοπονηριά σίγουρα, αν αποδειχθεί τελικά (κι αν πράγματι δεν φτάσει το προϊόν τότε δεν ξέρω για τί άλλο μπορεί να πρόκειται...δεν ήταν σε καιρό εορτών που έγινε η αγορά για να δικαιολογείται τόση καθυστέρηση) από εκείνες που μπορεί "να επιτρέπουν στους εαυτούς τους" να κάνουν...δεν είναι δλδ ότι δεν το έστειλαν αλλά μπορέι να εκμεταλλεύτηκαν μια εξέλιξη...

Hi,

I have two questions for you:

1. Did you use the Express Check Out when you make the payment?

(Express Check Out: You do not need to log in GeekBuying)

2. Have you received the order number from us? If yes, please give me your order number.

Thanks

I log in geekbuying and i choose for payment the option "check out with paypal". i am sure that i have made an account because i log out at the end.

I take an order number but i didnt write it. i was thinking that i have account and i am able to see my orders from there.

If there is no account but only can log on with paypal account how can i find the order number?

I have only the paypal's trantaction id .

thanks

Edited by sstef

Εγω σημερα μετα απο επικοινωνια που ειχα παλι μαζι τους μου ειεπαν οτι ειναι καθ οδον και οτι δεν εχει επιστρεψει σ αυτους. Μου ειπαν να περιμενω ακομη μαι εβδομαδα και τους ενημερωσα οτι την Δευτερα αν δεν εχω παραλαβει τιποτα θα προχωρησω σε claim για επιστροφη των χρηματων και φυσικα μου ειπαν να μην ανησυχω και οτι θα ερθει.

Αγορασα μια ταμπλετα απο το geekbyuing. Η παραγγελεια εγινε στις 11-11 με paypal, και μετα απο 2 μερες με δωσαν νουμερο, και χτες ηρθε στο αεροδρομειο,.

Δηλαδη μεσα 11 μερες με σαββατοκυριακα εφτασε στον προορισμο της. Λογικα Δευτερα, Τριτη, θα την εχω. Απο αποψη ταχυτητας ειμαι ευχαριστημενος.

Οταν την παρω στα χερια μου θα σας ενημερωσω.

Edited by Barlost

Εγω σημερα μετα απο επικοινωνια που ειχα παλι μαζι τους μου ειεπαν οτι ειναι καθ οδον και οτι δεν εχει επιστρεψει σ αυτους. Μου ειπαν να περιμενω ακομη μαι εβδομαδα και τους ενημερωσα οτι την Δευτερα αν δεν εχω παραλαβει τιποτα θα προχωρησω σε claim για επιστροφη των χρηματων και φυσικα μου ειπαν να μην ανησυχω και οτι θα ερθει.

Πες τους να υποβάλλουν επίσημο αίτημα στην ταχυδρομική για εντοπισμό του αντικειμένου και να σου κοινοποιήσουν το πόρισμα και να αφήσουν τα περίμενε για κανά συγγενή τους...

από τη στιγμή που το πακέτο έχει αργήσει και υπάρχει πρόβλημα στο tracking θα έπρεπε να το κάνουν από μόνοι τους, σεβόμενοι τους πελάτες τους, αντί να στέλνουν καρμπόν μηνύματα που δεν έχουν καμια αξία και δεν εμπνέουν καμία εμπιστοσύνη...

Δεν στελνψω τιποτα αλλο την Δευτερα προχωραω σε claim μετα ομως ποια ειναι η διαδικασια γιατι δεν το εχω ξανακανει?

I log in geekbuying and i choose for payment the option "check out with paypal". i am sure that i have made an account because i log out at the end.

I take an order number but i didnt write it. i was thinking that i have account and i am able to see my orders from there.

If there is no account but only can log on with paypal account how can i find the order number?

I have only the paypal's trantaction id .

thanks

Hi,

According to your description, I can make sure that you make the payment through Express Checkout. That is why you can not see your order in your GeekBuying Account. And if you have the PayPal transaction ID, please send it to me. thanks

any discount coupon for camcorder?

Hi,

Yes, please tell me which one do you want, and give me the link. thanks

I had send a cube U30Gt2 for repair.

In less than 20 days I had it back. (sended 9 November, returned 22 November).

It's almost like new.

BRAVO....for your aftersales support.

George

Cube U30GT 2 -GM@t- v.4.2.2/v.2.04 20130810 stock

MK802 IIIS

SONY Experia NEO V

Hi,

Yes, please tell me which one do you want, and give me the link. thanks

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Digipo-DDV-A10-16MP-3-Inch-Touch-Screen-2x-Optical-Zoom-8X-Digital-Zoom-Digital-Video-Camera-Camcorder-302266.html

but i do not buy from you because you have only express shiping and i must pay more than 20eyros for shiping... so i will search in others shops

sorry

Hi,

According to your description, I can make sure that you make the payment through Express Checkout. That is why you can not see your order in your GeekBuying Account. And if you have the PayPal transaction ID, please send it to me. thanks

i sent the paypal transaction id with pm to you

thank you

Δεν στελνψω τιποτα αλλο την Δευτερα προχωραω σε claim μετα ομως ποια ειναι η διαδικασια γιατι δεν το εχω ξανακανει?

Διάβασε εδώ...είναι πολύ εύκολο, θα σου δίνονται οδηγίες για κάθε βήμα.

https://www.paypal.com/gr/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/CaseManagement/customerservice/EducationIdentifyIssue

Εγώ καλού-κακού υπέβαλα ένα αίτημα διερεύνησης/εύρεσης του πακέτου κι ελπίζω να έχω σύντομα νέα...αν δεν έχω κάτι νεώτερο μέχρι Τρίτη, το πολύ Τετάρτη, θα αναβαθμίσω τη διένεξη (dispute) σε απαίτηση/διεκδίκηση (claim)

Edited by vgiozo

Το εχω κανει και με αυτο τον τροπο και με email εδω και μαι εβδομαδα αλλα μεχρι σημερα απαντηση απο το deutche post δεν εχω λαβει.

Hi,

I am looking to a tablet (budget max 200euro) from your site and I have noticed very good reviews for the Cube U30GT2 and the PIPO M9Pro. Can you recommend which of the two should I go for? Is another tablet that could compete these two?

Thanks

Το εχω κανει και με αυτο τον τροπο και με email εδω και μαι εβδομαδα αλλα μεχρι σημερα απαντηση απο το deutche post δεν εχω λαβει.

Υπέβαλα άλλο ένα αίτημα εδώ, στην DHL, μήπως και...

Καλησπέρα

Έχει πάρει κάνεις την συγκεκριμένη ταμπλέτα?

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/AOCOS-PX103-RK3188-1-8GHz-10-1-inch-Tablet-PC-Android-4-2-Quad-Core-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-1280-800-2G-16G---Silver-322165.html

Το μαγαζί είναι αξιόπιστο?