Sony Ericsson K850

john74
 Κοινοποίηση

Sony Ericsson K850i Cybershot should be announced this spring, possibly even during CeBit trade show in Hanover this week.

Tri-band (GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz) SE K850i is expected to feature: 5 megapixel camera with Xenon flash, GPRS and UMTS connectivity, 320×240 QVGA 262K color LCD display, second 640×480 VGA camera, Bluetooth 2.0 (A2DP) and USB 2.0 interface in a 117×48x13 mm candybar form factor.

http://www.unwiredview.com/2007/03/13/sony-ericsson-k850i-5-megapixel-cybershot-surfaces/

lete na einai edo syntoma?

Greek Android & iOS users (FB group)

to kinto einai poli omorfo kai i kamera tou sigoura tha skizei an einai san tou k800 alla se 5mp!!!!!molis bgei tha to paro!makari na bgei maxri septembri!

Ο ΠΛΑΝΗΤΗΣ ΕΚΠΕΜΠΕΙ S.O.S !!! ΑΣ ΒΟΗΘΗΣΟΥΜΕ ΟΛΟΙ!!!

;)

Εμενα μ αρεσει αρκετα. Εχει ενα καινουργιο, διαφορετικο σχεδιασμο απο οτι εχουμε συνηθισει μεχρι τωρα,. Θα περιμενω λοιπον να το δω κι απο κοντα..

Οσο για την καμερα δεν αμφιβαλλω καθολου...

:D

Άρης

Follow me

Θα "πεθαίνει" όπως το Κ800 ή το διόρθωσαν;;;

"Διαφωνώ με αυτό που λες, αλλά θα υπερασπιστώ μέχρι θανάτου το δικαίωμά σου να το λες."

Βολταίρος

ελπιζω τα πλαστικα του να ειναι ποιοτηκα κι οχι ψευτικα,αυτο μονο φοβαμαι.

Η υπομονή είναι πικρή,αλλά ο καρπός της είναι γλυκός.

χάλια,μακάρι να μην είναι αληθινό....

Συμφωνώ.

Η φωτογραφία,η οποία έχει δημοσιευτεί και παλαιότερα,απεικονίζει μία κακόγουστη και άκομψη συσκευή.

Συμφωνώ.

Η φωτογραφία,η οποία έχει δημοσιευτεί και παλαιότερα,απεικονίζει μία κακόγουστη και άκομψη συσκευή.

ηρεμηστε,δεν θα ειναι ετσι στην τελικη του μορφη,σιγουρα..

lene oti tha ehei idies leitourgies san to k800 ara radio tha ehei sigoura,i fimes lene gia mesa to kalokairi tha einai edo,july peripoy...i camera tha einai ola ta lefta!!

Hungarian website Terminal.hu looks to have scored a couple of pics of Sony Ericsson's yet-to-be-announced K850i Cybershot handset, which appears to boasts some specs similar to the company's rumored "Sophia" device. The most notable of which is is the handset's front-and-center 5-megapixel camera with a xenon flash, which gets backed up by a second 640 x 480 camera if that's a little too much for you. Otherwise, the tri-band handset gets some impressive if not all that unusual specs, with QVGA display of unspecified size, GPRS and UMTS connectivity, and Bluetooth (with A2DP), but apparently not WiFi, as was rumored with the Sophia. All that's squeezed into a slim 4.6 x 1.9 x 0.5 inch, candybar-style package. While there's no word on an exact release date just yet, it'll apparently make its debut sometime this spring, with an announcement possible as soon as CeBIT this week.

Leaked pictures of the Sony Ericsson K850i CyberShot phone have emerged. The K850i is a 5 megapixel camera phone that Sony Ericsson has been rumoured to be working on for some time.

What regular readers will note is how little this genuine pic of the K850i looks like the now-clearly faked version that emerged a few days ago.

The K850i is going to be one beast of a camera phone. Sony Ericsson are renowned for selling the best quality camera phones on the market, and the K850i is going to be the clear market leader.

With 5 megapixels and xenon flash, the quality of the K850i's pictures should be amazing.

More pics and details of the Sony Ericsson K850i CyberShot phone after the jump.

One disadvantage of the K850i is that it's not expected to have an optical zoom, which puts it a disadvantage when compared with the similarly specced Nokia N95. However, the N95 is an all singing all dancing N-Series phone with SatNav, HSPDA and Wi-Fi, and thus a hefty price-tag to match. As such, the K850i should be cheaper, so if it's just a great quality camera you're after from your phone, the K850i should serve you well.

The Sony Ericsson K850i is on the verge of being announced, so more details real soon (and hopefully a shoot-out with the N95 when that's released later in the year, to see which camera takes the best pics).

To μςταλλικο πλαισιο γυρω αποτο 2 και το 5...

Το κεντρικό πλήκτρο δεν καταλαβαίνω πού είναι..

Το κεντρικό πλήκτρο δεν καταλαβαίνω πού είναι..

Θα σε γελασω. Πρεπει να ναι ενα απο τα τρια που ναι κατω απο την οθονη.. Πιστευω οτι η καθε ασπρη κουκιδα ειναι και ενα πληκτρο...

:D

Άρης

Follow me

:blink: :blink:

Πω πω!!! Χάλια μαύρα!! Κακάσχημο είναι! Ελπίζω μόνον να μην είναι η τελική του μορφή αυτή, γιατί με βλέπω να μένω με το Κ800 για ποοοοολύ καιρό!!

Τρεις λαλούν και δυο χορεύουν! (Three are singing and two are dancing!) :classic_tongue:

Θα σε γελασω. Πρεπει να ναι ενα απο τα τρια που ναι κατω απο την οθονη.. Πιστευω οτι η καθε ασπρη κουκιδα ειναι και ενα πληκτρο...

Και πάλι αυτά δε δίνουν δυνατότητα κατεύθυνσης. Λογικά αυτά είναι πλήκτρα μενού:)

o kathenas exei pantos tin apopsi tou se emena aspoume aresei!!pantos mono kai mono pou tha exei kamera 5mp kai cybershot se sigini makari na exei kai video 640x480 kai as kanei kai 500 me tin epidotisi tha paei 200!!!kseroume an to exei anakinosei i s.e. kai mporeite na dosete kai kapia alla forum pou sizitane gia auto?pantos tha pesei geri kontra an kai to n95 tha einai mprosta giati einai kai symbian alla stin kamera tha exei megali kontra!!!!!!!:) sorry an sas kourasa!!

Ο ΠΛΑΝΗΤΗΣ ΕΚΠΕΜΠΕΙ S.O.S !!! ΑΣ ΒΟΗΘΗΣΟΥΜΕ ΟΛΟΙ!!!

;)

• The title was changed to Sony Ericsson K850