Αξιόπιστα/φτηνά sites με κινέζικα tablets

Vinzenzo
 Κοινοποίηση

Ψαχνω για αξιοπιστο καταστημα με paypal απο εξωτερικο για αγορα tablet καθως και για γρηγορη ανταποκριση. Παω να παραγγειλω ταμπλετ, μαλλον

για Pipo αλλα απο που? .Τι λετε για το geekbuying?

Το geekbuying ειναι απο τα πιο αξιοπιστα, μακρια απο merimobiles. Τρεις μηνες περμενω ενα ταμπλετ απο εκει και τελικα μετα απο απειρα, mail, chat..., χθες μου έκαναν refund.

Επισης εχω παρει το ainol novo10 hero I απο το Tmart, ενω παλαιοτερα απο το ιδιο μαγαζι ειχα παρει led λαμπες. Ολα πηγαν μια χαρα.

• Απαντήσεις 5,8χιλ.
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Δημοφιλείς μέρες

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Justin, i bought :

1) Pipo M9Pro RK3188 1.6GHz 10.1 inch Tablet PC Android 4.2 Quad Core GPS/BT IPS Capcaitive Touch Screen 1920*1200 2GB/32GB

2) 6FT Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable Type A to C 1080p For Tablet Camcorder Camera

3) 10.1 inch Leather Case Holster for PIPO M9 Android 4.1 Quad Core RK3188 IPS Silver Gray

to the next link you can see the order number and the money i paid.

http://www.geekbuying.com/...SfM5No7Q%3d%3d

But when i search my order status through Order Tracking, i see that the order status is unpaid. What is the problem;;;

Order Number: #3096937

Order Date: 11/1/2013

Payment Method : ExpressCheckout

Shipping Method : Registered Airmail

Hi, please give me your transaction ID. Or you can confirm whether you have been charged from your PayPal. thanks

justin thanks for answering.Could you inform me if this coupon offer is also for

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Bundle-Pipo-M9Pro-RK3188-10-1-inch-Android-4-2-Quad-Core-GPS-BT-2GB-32GB-Tablet-PC---Screen-Protector---Leather-Case-319983.html

I'm interestiing to order it now....

thanks

Yes, it can be available. Here is the $7 coupon: YCAXSQDQ

Edited by navi55

Buy One Get One Free TV BOX!! -->>Click

Leagoo Christmas Sale -- Smart Phone low to $59.99

Elephone Ivory -->> $12.12 To Grab One

i want to buy ainol fire, 7 do you have any coupon available?

and also a coupon for ainol ax1 nummy

Edited by mylogic_x
Vita Brevis

Εδω και καιρο προτιμησα το Ramos W27pro. Στα χερια μου ακομα δεν το πηρα, καθως ειναι ακομη στην Κινα, βαση του tracking number. Και αυριο συμπληρωνω μηνα απο τοτε που το εστειλε. Kατι διαβασα οτι λογω των μπαταριων δεν μπορουν να ταξιδεψουν. Ταμπλετες , τηλεφωνα. κτλ κτλ. Και αυτοι που το παραγγειλαν τι θα κανουν δηλαδη; Εχουμε κατι νεοτερο επι του θεματος;

Αν δεν ερθει (πραγμα σιγουρο) σκεφτομαι για επ. χρηματων. Και απο εκει και υστερα να το παραγγειλω απο αλλου, Oπως το Geekbyuing. Αλλα και παλι γεννιεται η απορια. Αν δεν κανω λαθος το geek εχει αποθηκη στην Κινα, οποτε αν το αγορασω απο εκει στον ιδιο παρανομαστη με βλεπω.

Βλεπεται φως στο τουνελ; ή σας μπερδεψα τοσο πολυ ;;;

Ριξτε μια βοηθεια ... και ευχαριστω που με ακουσατε.:)

Hi, please give me your transaction ID. Or you can confirm whether you have been charged from your PayPal. thanks

There is no transaction ID to my bank acount or any charge to my PayPal. Should I try to buy it again;;;

justin thanks for the coupon offer, i just uset it order No ( #3098712) and i order this http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Bundle-Pipo-M9Pro-RK3188-10-1-inch-Android-4-2-Quad-Core-GPS-BT-2GB-32GB-Tablet-PC---Screen-Protector---Leather-Case-319983.html

with extra

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/DC-5V-2A-2-5mm-AC-Power-Charger-for-Tablet-PC-EU-Plug-321186.html

and

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Car-charger--for--tablet--pc----5V--3-5mm--CP146756--304994.html

for the last i can't to find in GeekBuying.com car charger with 5V and 2,5mm jack (that Pipo M9 pro use i thing!!?) if you find something like this (in same price) Ι would prefer to get to my order.

Thanks, Dimitris

Δεν είναι σελίδα της ainol πάντως Αλλα ένα καταστημα online με παρόμοιο όνομα

Φιλικά Γιώργος

μου εστειλαν αυτο:

Dear buyer

Sorry to bother you here,

We found that there are batteries in your order,

But nowadays the security very strict with

parcels, we can't send out batteries via EMS, it

will easily blocked in the customs,

So would it be OK if we send out your order via

registered airmail and refund you the fee of

EMS?

Registered airmail also will be quick and safe,

So what about your idea?

I'm looking forward to your reply!

εγω τους ειπα να το στειλουν registered air mail, αλλα αν γινεται με διαφορετικα πακετα, για να αποφυγουμε το τελωνειο.

ηδη μου κανανε και refund τα 6 ευρω μεταφορικα ου ειχα πληρωσει.

αποφυγαμε τον κινδυνο τελωνειου λογικα, αλλα ποτε πιστευετε οτι θα φτασει τελικα? ακομα δεν εχω tracking number

μετά από παρέμβαση του αγαπητού frontier μεταφέρω εδώ το θέμα και την ερώτησή μου

χτες μου ακυρώθηκε και το 2ο ταμπλετ (μαλλον λογο μπαταρίας)

Μόλις είχα 2 παραγγελίες που επεστράφησαν από Κίνα.

ηταν απο aliexpress και buyincoins

επίσημη δικαιολογία είναι η εξής

Dear

Thanks for the message and sory for the delaying response

we check that since you have opened a dispute about this order , so our colleague had refunded fully to your account , you can check it later

Recently the China Post announced that all items shipping by air are now subject to x-ray screening for regulated materials. This additional screening may cause delayed shipment due to no fault of the seller, so if you purchased an item from a seller in China, please allow extra time for delivery.

Also note that items containing the regulated materials are being returned to sellers and not delivered. These items may include:

• Items with lithium batteries such as video cameras, walkie talkies/2-way radios, GPS devices, radio-controlled toys, Bluetooth headsets, smartphones/mobiles, laptop computers, shavers, power drills, tablets and portable DVD players

• Liquid beauty products, including fragrances, colognes, lotions, and toner

Hope you understand

Please make another order if you are still interested in our items.

Apologize again for the inconvenience caused by this.

Please feel free to contact us if any need.

Thanks & Best regards :)

΄\

Μπορεί κανείς να επιβεβαιώσει εάν έχουν ακυρωθεί και από άλλα sites οι παραγγελίες?

ευχαριστώ

Vita Brevis

μετά από παρέμβαση του αγαπητού frontier μεταφέρω εδώ το θέμα και την ερώτησή μου

χτες μου ακυρώθηκε και το 2ο ταμπλετ (μαλλον λογο μπαταρίας)

Μόλις είχα 2 παραγγελίες που επεστράφησαν από Κίνα.

ηταν απο aliexpress και buyincoins

επίσημη δικαιολογία είναι η εξής

Dear

Thanks for the message and sory for the delaying response

we check that since you have opened a dispute about this order , so our colleague had refunded fully to your account , you can check it later

Recently the China Post announced that all items shipping by air are now subject to x-ray screening for regulated materials. This additional screening may cause delayed shipment due to no fault of the seller, so if you purchased an item from a seller in China, please allow extra time for delivery.

Also note that items containing the regulated materials are being returned to sellers and not delivered. These items may include:

• Items with lithium batteries such as video cameras, walkie talkies/2-way radios, GPS devices, radio-controlled toys, Bluetooth headsets, smartphones/mobiles, laptop computers, shavers, power drills, tablets and portable DVD players

• Liquid beauty products, including fragrances, colognes, lotions, and toner

Hope you understand

Please make another order if you are still interested in our items.

Apologize again for the inconvenience caused by this.

Please feel free to contact us if any need.

Thanks & Best regards :)

΄\

Μπορεί κανείς να επιβεβαιώσει εάν έχουν ακυρωθεί και από άλλα sites οι παραγγελίες?

ευχαριστώ

με China post δε φεύγει μπαταρία, μόνο με Singapore, Swiss, Sweden post κ γενικά ότι φεύγει από Σιγκαπούρη για Ευρώπη

μου εστειλαν αυτο:

Dear buyer

Sorry to bother you here,

We found that there are batteries in your order,

But nowadays the security very strict with

parcels, we can't send out batteries via EMS, it

will easily blocked in the customs,

So would it be OK if we send out your order via

registered airmail and refund you the fee of

EMS?

Registered airmail also will be quick and safe,

So what about your idea?

I'm looking forward to your reply!

εγω τους ειπα να το στειλουν registered air mail, αλλα αν γινεται με διαφορετικα πακετα, για να αποφυγουμε το τελωνειο.

ηδη μου κανανε και refund τα 6 ευρω μεταφορικα ου ειχα πληρωσει.

αποφυγαμε τον κινδυνο τελωνειου λογικα, αλλα ποτε πιστευετε οτι θα φτασει τελικα? ακομα δεν εχω tracking number

δεν έχει πολλή μεγάλη διάφορα με ems

gerstavros πιστευεις θα περασει η μπαταρια με αυτο που ειπαν οτι θα μου το στειλουν? (registered airmail)

η να τους ζητησω τωρα προτου φυγει να μου το στειλουν οπωςδηποτε με singapure?

ευχαριστω!!

There is no transaction ID to my bank acount or any charge to my PayPal. Should I try to buy it again;;;

Hi, it means that you did not pay successfully. I think you need to pay it again. thanks

justin thanks for the coupon offer, i just uset it order No ( #3098712) and i order this http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Bundle-Pipo-M9Pro-RK3188-10-1-inch-Android-4-2-Quad-Core-GPS-BT-2GB-32GB-Tablet-PC---Screen-Protector---Leather-Case-319983.html

with extra

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/DC-5V-2A-2-5mm-AC-Power-Charger-for-Tablet-PC-EU-Plug-321186.html

and

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Car-charger--for--tablet--pc----5V--3-5mm--CP146756--304994.html

for the last i can't to find in GeekBuying.com car charger with 5V and 2,5mm jack (that Pipo M9 pro use i thing!!?) if you find something like this (in same price) Ι would prefer to get to my order.

Thanks, Dimitris

This one: http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Car-charger--for-Zenithink-Z102---Zenithink-C71---Bmorn-V15---SANEI-N90---AMPE-A90---JXD-S9000---Flytouch-6--Tablet--PC-5V---2-0-mm-CP146757--304997.html

Edited by navi55

Ρωτησα το geekbuying και μου λενε οτι στελνουν ΕΜΣ, DHL, UPS + register mail

Αλλα βλεπω πιο πανω οτι και το ΕΜΣ ειναι επιφοβο λογω της απαγορευσης.

Μεγαλο μπερδεμα παιδια.

από το banggood που πήρα ένα tablet πάντως το στέλνουν απ,ότι κατάλαβα μέσω Γερμανίας..μου ήρθαν 2 tracking numbers της μορφής RX*********DE και A000091********9

η παραγγελία έγινε 30/10 και το έστειλαν 2/11. είχα επιλέξει το register air parcel.

το πρώτο δεν βγάζει ακόμα τίποτα στο https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQueryResult.html

το δεύτερο λέει 2013/11/2 20:14:43, Departured at, Flytexpress Sorting Center

www.koilakozanis.gr

Custom made 3d Printed Products

www.etsy.com/shop/3DPrintingExpert

από το banggood που πήρα ένα tablet πάντως το στέλνουν απ,ότι κατάλαβα μέσω Γερμανίας..μου ήρθαν 2 tracking numbers της μορφής RX*********DE και A000091********9

η παραγγελία έγινε 30/10 και το έστειλαν 2/11. είχα επιλέξει το register air parcel.

το πρώτο δεν βγάζει ακόμα τίποτα στο https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQueryResult.html

Παει απο Κινα για Σιγκαπουρη και απο εκει Γερμανια και μετα Ελλαδα . Ολα αυτα με deutschepost.

Kαι το δικο μου την ιδια διαδρομη ακολουθει και το περιμενω οπου να ναι.

Στο site με το tracking της deutsche post θα στο εμφανισει 5-7 ημερες απο την ημερομηνια που εφυγε απο την Banggood.

Eκει θα βαζεις το RX*********DE για αναζητηση.

Μπορείς επίσης να κάνεις την αναζήτηση μέσα από εδώ https://www.globalmail.dhl.com/web/portal-asia/traceit βάζοντας στο πεδίο "Item Cust_Ref" το tracking number της μορφής A000091********9. Και εγώ έχω κάνει μία παραγγελία στις 25/10 και την περιμένω από εκεί. Στάλθηκε στις 28/10 και από τις 1/11 είναι στη Σιγκαπούρη. Είδομεν.

Τα ιδια και το δικο μου απο 29/10 το Deutche post track το δειχνει στην Σιγκαπουρη υπολογιζω οτι θα ερθει μετα τις 15 του μηνα παντως. Να ρωτησω κατι παιζει με το Deutsche post να φαμε κανενα τελωνειο?

σήμερα μου έβγαλε και μένα ότι έφτασε Σιγκαπούρη!

dermitzos όταν θα σου έρθει γράψε ένα μήνυμα για να ξέρω να το περιμένω μια βδομάδα ακριβώς μετά!:p:p

όσο για το τελωνείο δεν πιστεύω να πληρώσουμε κάτι..βασικά δεν έχω βρει κάποιον που πλήρωσε έχτρα με deutsche post

www.koilakozanis.gr

Αγορασα με paypal πριν δυο μερες ενα ταμπλετ απο dealsprime και μου στειλανε tracking number SG που οταν το τσεκαρω στο site τις SG μου λεει αυτο : ''Received from customer'' ειναι φυσιολογικο..? αυτο σημαινει και καλα πως το παρελαβα.. εχω αρχισει να ανησυχω.

γενικα το dealsprime ειναι αξιοπιστο site?

mits200 αυτό σημαίνει ότι το ταχυδρομείο παρέλαβε το τάμπλετ από τον πωλητή σου (ο οποίος είναι ο πελάτης του ταχυδρομείου).δεν χρειάζεται να ανησυχείς και απότι ακούγεται αξιόπιστο είναι ναι..

www.koilakozanis.gr

Hello,

I want to order for a family member the ainol fire from your site but I want to ask a couple of things first.

-Do you have it in stock?

-Is it new item or refurbished?

-And can you give me a discount for that tablet?

Hello,

I want to order for a family member the ainol fire from your site but I want to ask a couple of things first.

-Do you have it in stock?

-Is it new item or refurbished?

-And can you give me a discount for that tablet?

Hi, did you mean this one? http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Ainol-Fire--Ainol-Flame--Dual-Core-Amlogic-M6-1-5-GHz-7-inch-IPS-screen-Android-4-0-Tablet-PC-1280-800-1G-16GB-307435.html