Κοινοποίηση

• Απαντήσεις 13,1χιλ.
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Μια ακομα ωραια φωτο απο το Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia δεν ξερω αν υπαρχει

μεσα και να υπαρχει εγω την βαζω !!!!! γιατι ειναι ζωντανη και μου αρεσε

Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia δεν ξερω αν υπαρχει αυτο το seite αλλα για μενα ειναι το πιο ολοκληρομενο που εχω δει μεχρι τωρα και πολυ καλοοοοοοοοο για μενα

enjoyyyyyy

http://blog.laptopmag.com/hands-on-with-the-samsung-omnia

http://blog.laptopmag.com/hands-on-with-the-samsung-omnia

5 mp camer with LED !!!! WOW !!!!!

Appreciate the kind reviews.... pls keep more coming along for this new babe....

don't mind suggest the followings update :

a) programs that come along

b) GPS - use what software or it is those a-gps or equivalent

c) Batt life

Hehe..... if a comparison with HTC Diamonds can be done side by side it will surely be a clash of the Titan .... Many will appreciate it and it will be a handsome and interesting reviews......

I'm gonna get the i900 too but have the following questions:

1. Can WM5 & 6 softwares run on the new WM6.1 and considering the new screen?

2. Have you tried taking photos and videos witht the camera? Does the image stabilizer, face and smile detection really works like a normal camera? Does night shots turn out grainy? What format can we record videos in?

3. Can we use the LED flashlight purely as a torch?

4. How about the battery life? How long can it last based on your usuage?

5. Is the screen scratch proof?

Sorry for the many questions. Many thanks in advance.

1. I tried a few, some worked some did not work as the screen ratio aspect was probably not calculated into the earlier apps.

2. Yes but not as fast reacting as the normal camera, I am not sure if there is a standalone GPU to handle this. Night shots or low lighting conditions do appear to have some noise and grainy effect. LED flash is decent but not great.

3. Yes it can be a torch.

4. Battery life was fair about 1 day with heavy usage. Decent.

5. Screen scratch proof? I doubt many makers will claim this, but a screen protector is always advisable.

This phone's features look the same as samsung i900, see korea storey line introduction video of this phone and you can see more video on their website at the below list. Indeed a interesting phone and nice features.

http://www.cyworld.com/suna2335/347438

Τα χω διαβάσει αυτά ήδη. Το θέμα είναι να δούμε κάνα review της προκοπής από κανέναν άνθρωπο που ξέρει τι του γίνεται και έχει τη συσκευή μερικές μέρες και την παιδεύει. Γιατί από τη μία τα hands-on reviews που κυκλοφορούν μέχρι σήμερα είναι μόνο εντυπώσεις και δεν προσφέρονται για αξιόλογα συμπεράσματα και από την άλλη οι τύποι στην Σιγκαπούρη που το έχουν αποκτήσει δε φαίνεται να ασχολούνται και πολύ με το αντικείμενο γιατί το μόνο που τους απασχολεί είναι συγκρίσεις με το Iphone. Έλεος δηλαδή πια.

Άντε γιατί κάθε φορά που περνάω από κάνα μαγαζί και βλέπω το diamond κρατιέμαι να μην ορμήξω μέσα. Όχι τίποτα άλλο αλλά έχω μείνει και 3 χρόνια χωρίς συσκευή της προκοπής. :p

εγώ διάβασα το πρώτο που λέει ότι κάποιες εφαρμογές δεν δουλέψανε, και μου την χάλασε.

εγώ διάβασα το πρώτο που λέει ότι κάποιες εφαρμογές δεν δουλέψανε, και μου την χάλασε.

Καλά μην τρελένεσαι. Όσο περνάει ο καιρός θα βγαίνουν συμβατές εκδόσεις λογικά.

Εγώ πάντως ψήνομαι παιδιά. Λέτε να το κάνω το μεγάλο άλμα από το αντίπαλο δέος προς τα εδώ??? :O

p.s.: @CarpeNoctum, έχεις χαλαρά την καλυτερότερη υπογραφή που είδα ever εδώ μέσα... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now I'm cutting the anchor away, and I won't look back, I'm starting a new life today. Now I see where I belong...

Σου έχουν απαντήσει ή ακόμα τίποτα;

μου απαντησαν.δεν υπαρχει διαθεσιμοτητα ακομη.οταν ξαναπαραλαβουν θα με ενημερωσουν.

E... pistevw tha to eixame mathei! :rolleyes:

δεν το θεωρησα και πολυ απαραιτητο Γιαννη μιας και δεν ηταν κατι ουσιωδες:)

""η ικανοποιηση του να μοιραζεσαι και να κανεις τους αλλους χαρουμενους ειναι η καλυτερη πληρωμη""

"""""""Δημητρης¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨MY YouTube ¨[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] My blog

Εγώ πάντως ψήνομαι παιδιά. Λέτε να το κάνω το μεγάλο άλμα από το αντίπαλο δέος προς τα εδώ??? :O

Join the club! :D

p.s.: @CarpeNoctum, έχεις χαλαρά την καλυτερότερη υπογραφή που είδα ever εδώ μέσα... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Εννοείται...:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Χαχα.. Ευχαριστώ Πάνο :)

μου απαντησαν.δεν υπαρχει διαθεσιμοτητα ακομη.οταν ξαναπαραλαβουν θα με ενημερωσουν.

Ευχαριστώ Δημήτρη. Θετικό το ότι απάντησαν άμεσα.

Καλά μην τρελένεσαι. Όσο περνάει ο καιρός θα βγαίνουν συμβατές εκδόσεις λογικά.

Επειδή υπάρχει ΜΙΑ (ίσως να είναι και δυο, βαριέμαι να ψάξω) συσκευή με αυτή την ανάλυση; Χλωμό...

Ξέρει κανείς πόσες λίγες τρέχουν στο 240x240; Ξέρει κανείς πόσο ταλαιπωρηθήκαμε αυτοί με τις VGA κάποτε; (που δεν ήταν και λίγα τα μοντέλα, ούτε το VGA ήταν κάτι "αμφίβολα καλύτερο" όπως είναι το WQVGA)

τέσπα, εύχομαι το καλύτερο

---

NLS

ilogic.gr

Wishing Upon a Samsung

Ask if this has been a good year for tech enthusiasts, and the general answer might have been a firm yes. As with each year, there have been some hits and misses over the past few months, but mostly hits, in our humble opinion. Leaving CommunicAsia 2008 behind and continuing with our daily lookout for the latest mobile devices, we worked on our promise to deliver a hard-hitting review for the most sought after devices that made its debut at the annual communications device tradeshow. To that end, we present another Windows Mobile device from the Samsung production line, and there's no secret involved here: it's the Samsung Omnia we're talking about (model number i900). Just two months after we saw the popularly priced Samsung SGH-i780 making its way into the consumers' hearts, we now have another Windows Mobile device from the Korean manufacturing giant, and to top it off, another debutant of the Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional operating system (OS). Lest we bore you with more talk about the Omnia, let's start our review proper with the usual specification overview of the device, and ready yourself for what the Omnia has to offer.

Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia Specifications

# Network: HSDPA 7.2 Mbps (2.1GHz)

# EDGE / GPRS (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900)

# Operating system: Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional

# Processor: 624MHz Marvell PXA312 processor

# Display: 3.2-inch WQVGA TFT LCD (240 x 400)

# Camera: 5-megapixel with LED flash

# Auto Focus, Image Stablizer, Geo-tagging, Auto-Panorama Shot, Smile Shot

# Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), Face Detection

# Video: DivX / XviD / H.263 / H.264 / WMV / MP4

# Video recording

# Video Editing: Trim video, Audio dubbing, Live dubbing,

# Add subtitle, Image capture

# Audio: FM Radio with RDS

# MP3 / AAC / AAC+ / WMA / OGG / AMR

# Connectivity: GPS with Navigation

# Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP support

# USB 2.0

# Wi-Fi

# Features: TouchWiz UI

# MS Office Document Viewer, Advanced PIM Apps,

# Push E-mail, Auto Rotation, TV Out

# Memory: 128MB RAM

# 256MB ROM

# 8GB / 16GB Flash + External Memory slot : microSDHC (up to 16GB)

# Size: 112 x 56.9 x 12.5mm

# Weight: 127g

# Battery: 1440mAh

# Price: S$1098

Exciting on the device is, for example. that there is no place for the Stylus, but a stylus in the box. The user (User Interface) on the Today screen to the Windows Vista Sidebar aligned, objects can easily on the screen back and forth hergeschoben. A second, hidden user can Start-> settings, it is based Spb Mobile Shell. Like the HTC Touch Diamond, the device has a guidance sensor, with this device can be silent when it turned around. The i900 is also the first Windows Mobile device with the so-called haptic feedback, which means that pressure on the touch screen triggers a vibration that says, it would have been a real key. It also contains the i900 its own player, which the Windows Media Player. The SGH-i900 has an internal memory of 16GB and also a microSDHC memory card slot.

The author of the review criticized especially the sluggish reaction of the device, unfortunately, a well-known and always auftauchender error in Windows Mobile devices.

What I especially on the device disturbs is that the pen in the device not be used. The i900 has a User Interface, which easily with your fingers to operate, but will be traditional Windows Mobile programs or settings are easy to stumble on its borders .

New in the ever-growing number of Samsung mobile devices, the digital-media company DivX, Inc. (NASDAQ: DIVX) mobile phone the Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia DivX certified. This gives the American company today announced.

DivX and Samsung Electronics Co., LTD recently concluded a multi Treaty, which allows Samsung, DivX technology, both to play as well as record high of videos in future mobile phone models to integrate. This signals the leading role in Samsung's fiercely competitive mobile market.

The Samsung Omnia is the first DivX certified mobile device ever with Windows Mobile. With 8 or 16 gigabytes of internal memory and MicroSD slot allows users, a media library on the device to set up and maintain. The 3.2-inch screen makes it simple playback of video into a real experience. In addition, videos, thanks to the TV-out easily from the phone directly to the television over. These impressive features allow users to freely choose where and how they want to see their films. The Samsung Omnia is the fourth mobile device from Samsung, the DivX certification. The technology from the house allows for a high quality DivX media experience, the video content easily and without losses from the computer to the mobile equipment transferred and beyond.

"With the DivX playback on the Omnia we give our users exactly the high-level technology, which it from a mobile expect the highest class," says Younghee Lee, Vice President of Marketing for Samsung Telecommunication Business. "Samsung provides DivX on our mobile phones a multimedia experience that is flexible and pleasant to enjoy. It was strategically very important to our continued cooperation with DivX, not only as an increase in value for the Omnia, but also for the entire Samsung mobile phone number. "

"Availability and quantity of video content are exploding. In the same way it is for consumers becoming increasingly important, videos from your PC with you at all times to take and portable devices on the TV screen to bring," said Kevin Bright, CEO of DivX, Inc. "Samsung has recognized that DivX allows users more from their media data. We are pleased that the company is the DivX certification of its mobile devices continue to expand. "

Products, the DivX logo, rigorous testing procedures were carried out to ensure high-quality DivX to guarantee. These include reliable video playback, interoperability with other DivX certified devices and the outstanding image quality, DivX users are accustomed to.

The DivX certified SGH-i900 Omnia is expected in late July in Europe. For more information go to http://www.samsungmobile.com. More on DivX can be found at http://www.divx.com.

http://www.divx.com./onthego.php?lang=en

πιστευω οτι με ενα απλο λινκ θα εκανες την ιδια δουλεια :blink:

τοσο κειμενο copy-past.....:confused:

""η ικανοποιηση του να μοιραζεσαι και να κανεις τους αλλους χαρουμενους ειναι η καλυτερη πληρωμη""

υπαρχουν πολλα λινκ που ειναι σε γλωσσα που δεν 3ερεις και τα μετατρεπω πριν μια βδομαδα παραπονα εκανες για τα λινκ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! που δεν καταλαβαινες και 2 υπαρχουν καποια λινκ που δεν δινονται

xaxa δεν παίζεσαι ρε συ. και εγώ το απόγευμα σκεφτόμουν γιατί να μην πάρω το xperia αφού έχει wvga ? και μετά σκεφτόμουν ότι δεν έχει το Motion sensor που μ'αρέσει και τα άλλα καλούδια :D (εδώ που τα λέμε δεν έχω δώσει πολύ σημασία στα χαρακτηριστικά του xperia θα τα διαβάσω τώρα)

δεν σχολιάζω το σβήνω.

υπαρχουν πολλα λινκ που ειναι σε γλωσσα που δεν 3ερεις και τα μετατρεπω πριν μια βδομαδα παραπονα εκανες για τα λινκ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! που δεν καταλαβαινες και 2 υπαρχουν καποια λινκ που δεν δινονται

μου αρεσει να στην λεω :D

xaxa δεν παίζεσαι ρε συ. και εγώ το απόγευμα σκεφτόμουν γιατί να μην πάρω το xperia αφού έχει wvga ? και μετά σκεφτόμουν ότι δεν έχει το Motion sensor που μ'αρέσει και τα άλλα καλούδια :D (εδώ που τα λέμε δεν έχω δώσει πολύ σημασία στα χαρακτηριστικά του xperia θα τα διαβάσω τώρα)

σε δουλιτσα να βρισκομαστε Θοδωρη :lol::lol::D

άκυρο το XPERIA, πάει στα "άχρηστα" είναι μεγαλύτερο απο το touch pro σε όλες τις διαστάσεις και ελάχιστα πιο λεπτό στο πάχος. αν βάλεις και το γεγονός ότι δεν έχει και xda-developers απο πίσω και ότι είναι Sony Ericsson τότε, δεν αξίζει κάν να έχει θέμα μέσα σε αυτό το forum

+ ότι είναι κλώνος του touch pro μιας και το έφτιαξε η ίδια εταιρία