1. 1. Είστε ευχαριστημένοι από το Pandawill.com;

• Ναι
    • Όχι

• Απαντήσεις 933
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ι received today 2 Neken N6 smartphones and I really satisfied with my purchase from your store.

Also can you give more details about the Jiayu F1 deal on Friday?

Now: Xiaomi Mi A1 / Xiaomi Mipad 2

Βefore: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2/Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 pro/Meizu M2 Note

i 've contact your coleauges at support@pandawill.com and they told me yusun 808 it's not in stock.

Also koko at the live chat told me it's not in stock and he doesn't know when it will be back in stock.

But here your answer was that it's in stock...

I think you are fooling us...

Edited by dekal

Yes,this phone WCDMA version can work with 3G for Greece,and we will send the case and screen film as gift for this phone!

Hi. Are these still valid with the "MYPHONE" coupon? Waiting your ansewr for my order. (when ordering how can i choose WCDMA version?)

Edited by klgrpls

Hi. Are these still valid with the "MYPHONE" coupon? Waiting your ansewr for my order. (when ordering how can i choose WCDMA version?)

Dear,yes that the MYPHONE code is still valid,and please leave your request for the phone WCDMA version while you place the order,and normally we send the wcdma version for Greece!

Dear,yes that the MYPHONE code is still valid,and please leave your request for the phone WCDMA version while you place the order,and normally we send the wcdma version for Greece!

I just placed my Order, Number: 912.

Please check that the WCDMA is the one that you'll send me and that the gifts will be included.

Thanks.

I want to buy 2 phones WCDMA dg350 with 3g in Greece. Can you root them and give me the gifts for each phone (sd 8gb, case and screen film)and a car charger?

Dear,yes that we can root the phone,and send you gifts for each phone (sd 8gb, case and screen film)and a car charger.

hi,ANTONIS_V, JIAYU F1 are in stock, where you get info for out of stock for this?

What jiayu F1 you claim to have in stock? because the one that i have ordered at 30th of april is still out of stock and your ''girls'' tell me: Tomorrow will be shippped... everyday i speak with them on live chat at pandawill.com. So please when you say you have a product on stock link its description and actual info on website that its indeed in stock, what opinion do you think we get otherwise?

Why do not you answer in your site? I try many times with live chat and all the times was off. Also I left you many messages and you never answer to me. There is problem with your chat?

Dear,we are online now,but sorry that we dont have your messages,maybe it is the systerm error,you can send us by email,sales@ibuymi.com,support@ibuymi.com

Guest Pandawill
i 've contact your coleauges at support@pandawill.com and they told me yusun 808 it's not in stock.

Also koko at the live chat told me it's not in stock and he doesn't know when it will be back in stock.

But here your answer was that it's in stock...

I think you are fooling us...

What jiayu F1 you claim to have in stock? because the one that i have ordered at 30th of april is still out of stock and your ''girls'' tell me: Tomorrow will be shippped... everyday i speak with them on live chat at pandawill.com. So please when you say you have a product on stock link its description and actual info on website that its indeed in stock, what opinion do you think we get otherwise?

hi,dekal and jukosgr,

it is all my mistake,my stock info from cell phone facotry which mean the cell phone will be sent to us within one day by cell phone factory, then my girl need time to take photo and write description and upload to our ERP system, then Live chat girl can check ans see stock info, then live chat girl tell you in stock or no stock. So,my live chat girl is right and it is totally my mistake.

And now both yusun 808 and JIAYU F1 are in stock now.

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 9 λεπτά μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

Ι received today 2 Neken N6 smartphones and I really satisfied with my purchase from your store.

Also can you give more details about the Jiayu F1 deal on Friday?

Sorry, this Friday for Victory Day Celebration, and you will find more detailsl on Pandawill home page banner today later, you will enjoy up to $25 off for your order but only for this Friday :)

Edited by Pandawill

Guest Pandawill

This Friday, all you guys will enjoy great deal on Pandawill Happy Hour for Doogee Dg150

Again This Friday (May,9th),you will enjoy up to $25 off your order for Victory Day

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/cc/ef/47/ccef4792090c60b1ead770abd20d217e.jpg

Edited by Pandawill

hi,ANTONIS_V, JIAYU F1 are in stock, where you get info for out of stock for this?

jukos told me..... :lol:

Dear Xiaoyan

I received my order (order number 699) a thl w200s.I would like to thank you for the gifts and for the excellent service. I had also a pleasant suprise.The battery is 2000 mah not 1800 mah as you discribe it

Dear,thanks for your reviews for us that you have received your package,and we will try to give more discount,and give more better service in the future!

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 2 λεπτά μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

Dear,you can use the coupon MYPHONE to get 5% off discount,and we will send the original flip leather case,8gb tf card.screem film,and the car charger as gift for you!

• The title was changed to Κινέζικά stores: Προβλήματα αγοράς
Επισκέπτης