GTA 4

Meraklis56
 Κοινοποίηση

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/6731/logo8sv.gif

Η συνέχεια της πιο γνωστής σειράς παιχνιδιών Grand Theft Auto έρχεται...

Official site

Rumors about GTA 4

# Rockstar North received their PlayStation3 game developers kit in August 2005 and have since then been working on a brand new game engine for what the October issue of PSM is calling, a next-gen GTA title. Eye-candy aside, they are supposedly aiming to create a photo-realistic city for GTA 4.

"Rockstar North is creating a specialized game engine for PS3 that will bring GTA 4 to life to a degree that PS2 games could only hint at. Specifically, they're going to be using the high data transfer bandwidth of the Cell CPU, RSX GPU, and Blu-ray Disc to use several streams of game info simultaneously. The game's city - unfortunately yet to be even hinted at - will still be free roaming and seamless, but broken down into smaller, more deatailed areas at the engine level, into which the game designers are going to be able to pour more textures, more oject variety, and tons of details (such as discareded soda cans with their own physics), just for starters. The goal is a city that's less repetitive and where everything - and everyone - looks and acts more like they would in the real world on every level."

-- PSM Magazine USA, November 2005

# Multiplayer - There were signs of multiplayer development in the GTA3 data files, and GTA San Andreas featured 'co-op'. Multiplayer is a strong possiblity in Grand Theft Auto 4.

# Setting - Due for next-gen systems, sources close to the project suggest the team is looking beyond the US for the setting of the next title, with Europe being a strong contender.

# Images - A fake screenshot of Grand Theft Auto 4 surfaced on the 29th of June, 2005. Its source is to-date unknown

Interviews

The January issue of Game Informer magazine contained a lengthy interview with the president of Rockstar Games, Sam Houser. Even though he is notoriously elusive in speaking to gaming publications, Game Informer managed to sit down with him and ask him about the GTA series, as well as the gaming industry. Here is a sample of the interview:

Question: Is this the last new Grand Theft Auto game we'll see on this generation of hardware? It seems like you've probably pushed the PS2 hardware about as far as you can.

Answer: "Terry [Donovan, CEO of Rockstar] will batter me if I answer that question! [Laughs] It is the last full-blown thing we're going to see for now. But someone might come up with a wacky idea that's fun and relevant tomorrow. I'm one of those "never say never" kind of people. It was really important for us to do this trilogy. A fictional New York in a contemporary setting, Miami in the '80s, and a '90s Cali - that was the trilogy. That was the plan from a long time ago. I'm not the biggest fan of games coming out with new versions year after year. Putting out the same game every year, plus ten percent, that's not our thing."

When asked about an online GTA game, Houser mentioned Everquest as a possible source of inspiration. Additionally, "just giving people deathmatch, or even a cooperative deathmatch - that's not GTA." Houser spoke on Rockstar's choice of systems, saying he is "supporting all the next generation systems," and that "what we built the company on when we moved from PSone to PlayStation 2 was a desire to make games that you couldn't play on the existing platforms. That's very important."

Αντε το περιμένουμε με ανοιχτές αγκάλες :w00t:

• Απαντήσεις 219
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Δημοφιλείς μέρες

Top Posters In This Topic

χμ...PS3 exclusive?...

...now I realise that I can't turn back, the future is here to stay...

...but hey, we're just children of tomorrow, hanging on to yesterday...

==================================================

Τρίτη έως Πέμπτη, 18:00-20:00, στον Queen Radio

Kalws na el8ei,an kai den exw peksi kanena apo thn seira,auto kai to the gateway 3 8a ta peksw :)
http://www.myphone.gr/gallery/data/500/10396meerjungfrau.gif

Επειδη δεν καταλαβα..για Ps2 δεν θα βγει?Κατι λεει για Ps2 αλλα δεν πολυκαταλαβαινω..Τι λεει?:P

Ποοοοοοοοοοοο:shock: !!!!!!!!!Ποτε θα βγει ????????Θα ειναι και γ@μο:X !!!

Ελπιζω να μην καθυστερυσει να βγει για PC οπως το San Andreas.

@ Nokia 3230 - Nokia 6131 - Nokia E51 - Nokia 5530XM - HTC Desire - Motorola Defy+ - Nexus 5 - Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X - Xiaomi Mi 9T @

Intel i7 4770k/\Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H/\G.SKILL Sniper 2x8GB DDR3/\nVidia GTX 970/\SSD Samsung 850 EVO 250GB/\Enermax Triathlor FC 650W/\DELL U2713HM

Ποοοοοοοοοοοο:shock: !!!!!!!!!Ποτε θα βγει ????????Θα ειναι και γ@μο:X !!!

Ελπιζω να μην καθυστερυσει να βγει για PC οπως το San Andreas.

απτό site του λέει Οτώβριος 2006 αλλα απο ένα άλλο site λέει 31 Οκτωρίου 2006.Τώρα τι να πώ...

απτό site του λέει Οτώβριος 2006 αλλα απο ένα άλλο site λέει 31 Οκτωρίου 2006.Τώρα τι να πώ...

Kαταλαβα , απο Οκτωμβριο μαλλον θα βγει για PS2 ή PS3 και την ανοιξη του 2007 για PC:(

Ετσι κανουν παντα!

@ Nokia 3230 - Nokia 6131 - Nokia E51 - Nokia 5530XM - HTC Desire - Motorola Defy+ - Nexus 5 - Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X - Xiaomi Mi 9T @

Intel i7 4770k/\Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H/\G.SKILL Sniper 2x8GB DDR3/\nVidia GTX 970/\SSD Samsung 850 EVO 250GB/\Enermax Triathlor FC 650W/\DELL U2713HM

Αμα βγει ειναι συγουρο οτι θα βγει πρωτα σε ps, τωρα αν θα ειναι το 2 η το 3 δεν ξερω, και αμα απο λιγο καιρο θα βγει και στα υπολιπα, ετσι κανει παντα. Και σνομπαρι και τα pc που ειναι και η αρχη του GTA στο κατω κατω...

Αμα βγει ειναι συγουρο οτι θα βγει πρωτα σε ps, τωρα αν θα ειναι το 2 η το 3 δεν ξερω, και αμα απο λιγο καιρο θα βγει και στα υπολιπα, ετσι κανει παντα. Και σνομπαρι και τα pc που ειναι και η αρχη του GTA στο κατω κατω...

Αυτο που η Rockstar σνομπαρι τα pc ειναι μεγαλη μ@λ@κια:X !

Αυτο που η Rockstar σνομπαρι τα pc ειναι μεγαλη μ@λ@κια:X !

Eιναι αλλα τι να κανουμε... Η Sony χωνει χρημα...

• 2 weeks later...
TO MONO ΠΟΥ ΕΛΠΙΖΩ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΝΑ ΒΓΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ PS2.ΚΑΙ ΣΥΝΤΟΜΑ ΜΑΛΙΣΤΑ.ΤΟ GTA SAN ANDREAS ΗΤΑΝ ΚΟΡΥΦΗ ΓΙ'ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΕΧΩ ΤΕΡΜΑΤΙΣΕΙ 6 ΦΟΡΕΣ.ΠΕΡΙΜΕΝΩ ΜΕ ΑΓΩΝΙΑ ΤΟ ΕΠΟΜΕΝΟ ΠΑΙΧΝΙΔΙ-ΘΡΥΛΟ.....!:shoot: :rocket: :kill: :knife: :hunter:

gtα4???:yahoo: :yahoo:

Π-Ο-Ρ-Ω-Σ-Η το παιχνιδι;)

μπορει βεβαια να αργησει να βγει για pc αλλα σιγουρα θα αξιζει τον κοπο:wink:

Ξερει η rockstar τι κανει:happy:

THE POWER OF FOUR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Next GTA Game in London?

An article on The Inquirer caught my eye today. I was sent the link by a friend and initially dismissed as it seemed completely false information, but as I was sent the link by a couple of other people I decided I'd re-read it and post about it. Stirring up a rumours is now a popular past-time it seems for news sites struggling to gain popularity among the masses.

The article essentially summarises how many games are now moving towards using real life cities as opposed to realistic false ones. They seem to think Rockstar games has "more than probably" situated the next GTA in London, England.

First proof of theory is the fact that Rockstar Games has, more than probably - placed the next installation of Grand Theft Auto franchise in the capital of Blightyland.

There is no fact that Rockstar Games have done this, it is pure speculation. We currently have no official word from Rockstar on the location of the next game, and another thing, why would they shrink down the game from 3 cities in an entire state to the comparatively deminuitive London?

So far all the sites speculating on the next installment of Grand Theft Auto have based their article around unsubstantiated opinions and until we have an official statement from a Rockstar representitive it would be wise not to believe anything you read at this point, rest assured when the setting is revealed you'll know about it from us.

GTA4 Confirmed PS3 Exclusive?

Earlier this week a few news articles were seen on numerous gaming websites about the next GTA for next-gen consoles being an 8 month exclusive for the PS3. Most of them being from fairly unknown websites, which already raised a few red flags. However as always a rumor like this should have a starting point and throughout the days I sniffed around the web to find it.

By the looks of it, it must have started between PS3 Updates and Gamer Andy. An editor called Clay was contacted by an unknown source about the next GTA for next-gen consoles (otherwise known as GTA4) being an 8 month exclusive for Sony's Playstation 3. He appeared to have said that both Sony and Take Two Interactive will announce this closely to Xbox 360's release.

That was October and two days ago he was contacted by one of the companies mentioned in the previous article (possibly Take 2) and they confirmed to him that it is in fact true. This comes as no surprise though as throughout the years Take Two and Sony had a good relationship when it came to Grand Theft Auto. GTA: San Andreas for instance was a 7 month exclusive for the Playstation 2.

So if you plan to buy yourself an Xbox 360 later this month, bear in mind that there is a big possibility you will have to wait a very long time after GTA's PS3 launch to play it on your 360. For now we'll just have to keep an eye on Take Two's press release page.

Έτσι λοιπόν παροτρείνει να πάρουμε ps3 και όχι 360.

False GTA4 News

A lot of you may now be aware of several large and reputable gaming websites reporting that Rockstar have included sex scenes in the next GTA, after seeing "leaked screenshots".

These stories are completely made up and have probably been posted to gain visitors or something. There are no leaked screenshots showing sex scenes, also, Rockstar have said themselves that the information is inaccurate and they don't know where they've got it from.

It could be just a stupid mistake like seeing some Hot Coffee screens and thinking they were GTA4 (to the misinformed eye).

But yeah the point is none of this is true so don't believe it.

picture 1

picture 2

GTA 4

ένα ήμι-επίσημο site λέει

Currently we know very little about GTA4. There is however, a very strong possibility that it will be called GTA4.

On January 4th 1999, Rockstar registered the domains gta4.com and grandtheftauto4.com. Since then they have kept on renewing the domains every year. So this leads us to believe that Rockstar must be planning on using it for something, and there are no other domains registered that suggest otherwise.

EDIT:ξέχασα να αναφέρω ότι το GTA 4 πρόκειτε να ΒΓΕΙ October 2006!!!!!

• 7 months later...