Gilmore Girls (CW)

nelly
 Κοινοποίηση

Συμφωνώ. Αν και εξαρτάται και από σεναριογράφους/σκηνοθέτες και φυσικά από τα κορίτσια και τους λοιπούς πρωταγωνιστές, οι παραγωγοί είναι σημαντικό μέρος της σειράς.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England...

William Shakespeare: King Richard II Act 2, Sc 1

London is a state of mind

• Απαντήσεις 106
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Δημοφιλείς μέρες

Top Posters In This Topic

Υπάρχει καμία πληροφορία για τις προθέσεις του Star από τη νέα σεζόν; Μόλις τελείωσα την επανάληψη της πέμπτης και δεν μπορώ να περιμένω!

Λογικα θα την δειξει απο Σεπτεμβρη. Τη συγκεκριμενη σειρα το Σταρ εχει δειξει οτι τη σεβεται περισσοτερο απο τις αλλες. Παντα καθε Σεπτεμβρη αρχιζουν νεα επεισοδια. ;)

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/962/shirtlw.jpg

In this light and on this evening

Πράγματι, το έχω προσέξει κι εγώ αυτό... Κάποιος εκεί στο Star μας αγαπάει... :p

• 2 months later...
Κυκλοφορησαν πριν λιγο καιρο απο την audiovisual οι τρεις πρωτες seasons σε dvd, και με ελληνικους υποτιτλους, και απο ο,τι καταλαβα με ολα τα extras που εχει και η αμερικανικη εκδοση. Το μονο προβλημα ειναι οτι στη θεσσαλονικη τα εχω βρει μονο σε ενα καταστημα ενοικιασης, και το ιδιο και στο ιντερνετ (οπου στα seven εχουν 20€ το καθε dvd - 3 επεισοδια το ενα! :!: :X )

Ο αρνηθείς δεν μετανοιώνει. Aν ρωτιούνταν πάλι,

όχι θα ξαναέλεγε. Κι όμως τον καταβάλλει

εκείνο τ’ όχι — το σωστό — εις όλην την ζωή του.

Προσωπικά, θα περιμένω και την - όπως όλα δείχνουν - τελευταία σεζόν, για να τα πάρω πακέτο από Amazon. Οι ατάκες είναι εξαιρετικές για να είναι χαμένες στην μετάφραση...

Προσωπικά, θα περιμένω και την - όπως όλα δείχνουν - τελευταία σεζόν, για να τα πάρω πακέτο από Amazon. Οι ατάκες είναι εξαιρετικές για να είναι χαμένες στην μετάφραση...

Kαι γω το ίδιο.. Κάνω υπομονή και δεν αγοράζω τίποτα για να τις πάρω όλες μαζί σε κουτάκι :D

Για τους υπότιτλους δεν το συζητάω..Δε θέλω καν να δω πως είναι οι μεταφράσεις!

Μα που ξέρεις, μπορεί,

να ταξιδέψουμε μια μέρα ή μια νύχτα μαζί.

Πράγματι, το έχω προσέξει κι εγώ αυτό... Κάποιος εκεί στο Star μας αγαπάει... :p

Ας είναι καλά τα μέιλ που τους στέλνω..... Είχα τρελαθεί με τη σειρά από τον πρώτο καιρό που την έβαζε στο Σταρ και τους είχα στείλει το πρώτο μέιλ, να αλλάξουν τη μερα (Σάββατο), γιατί δεν βολεύει το κοινό που στοχεύουν. Ε, Σάββατο 1.30, σχεδόν την ώρα που ξυπνάω και θέλω να πάω για ψώνια??????? Δεν μου απάντησαν ποτέ, αλλά με τα νέα επεισόδια, που ρωτούσα πότε θα έρθουν, όταν άρχισαν να τα διαφημίζουν άλλαξαν τη μέρα από Σάββατο σε Κυριακή. Ήμουν ΤΡΕΛΗ με τη Λόρελάι και τη Ρόρι, αλλά ξενέρωσα λίγο στην 5η σεζόν. Έχω όλη την τελευταία σεζόν αλλά ακόμη δεν την έχω δει, απίστευτο για μένα, αλλά κόλλησα με άλλες σειρές (LOST, CSI).

Τέσπα, έλεγα να δω τα υπόλοιπα το καλοκαίρι, που θα έχω χρόνο λόγω πέρας σπουδών.... :D

Το site της Eπίσημης Aγαπημένης: http://www.pelargoi.gr

Εθνική Μπάσκετ θα σε ΑΓΑΠΩ ΓΙΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ!!

Περνάω κρίση έλλειψης Εθνικής :mad:

Δε θα μας τις ξαναδείξει σε επανάληψη φέτος το καλοκαίρι; Πολύ μου άρεσε πέρυσι που έβαζε 2 επεισόδια μαζί! 2 ώρες Gilmore Girls! Πολύ καλή η σειρά... Κάθε φορά που έβλεπα την Rory να διαβάζει ερχόταν και σε μένα η διάθεση... Μάλλον μου άρεσε επειδή έψαχνα να βρω τι θα σπουδάσω και εγώ εκείνο τον καιρό!!!

Πότε θα βάλω DSL, θεέ μου;

...It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live...

• 4 weeks later...

Gilmore girl's new show

Amy Sherman-Palladino, who created the popular drama Gilmore Girls for The WB, has a pilot commitment with the Fox network for her new comedy. Sherman-Palladino and coproducing husband Dan Palladino left the WB show at the end of last season.

Like Gilmore, the new series follows two women. Unlike Gilmore, the show doesn't follow a mother and daughter--instead, it tells the story of two sisters who come together after one agrees to carry the baby of the other.

Palladino has a resume full of half-hour comedies, including Roseanne, the Kirstie Alley vehicle Veronica's Closet, and the short-lived CBS sitcom Can't Hurry Love.

Gilmore stars Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel recently spoke at the TCA summer press tour alongside new show-runner Dave Rosenthal.

Το ξέρω πως δεν έχει άμεση σχέση με το Gilmore Girls αλλά σκέφτηκα πως μπορεί να ενδιαφέρει τους fan...

"Our lives are not our own.

From womb to tomb, we are bound to others, past and present.

And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."

Gilmore stars Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel recently spoke at the TCA summer press tour alongside new show-runner Dave Rosenthal.

Προσωπικά αυτό που ενδιαφέρει ιδιαίτερα είναι αυτό. Κυρίως δε, τι άλλα δείγματα γραφής έχει δώσει ο Dave Rosenthal.

• 3 weeks later...

Η σειρά επιστρέφει με την 7η σεζόν, στις 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2006!

1. The Long Morrow

2. That's What You Get Folks, for Makin' Whoopi

Γενικά spoilers για την 7η σεζόν:

08/09 - "That will not be happening — I promise," says [show-runner Dave Rosenthal when asked if Lorelai will get pregnant and then do a "Who's the daddy" mystery]. Rosenthal can also promise that within the first couple of episodes, Stars Hollow will experience a bit of a baby boom. Translation: Luke's sister, Liz, isn't the only one expecting. "There will be more than two babies born this season." Oh, and one more thing: "There also will be a marriage this season," he reveals. "I can’t say exactly when, but somebody’s getting hitched." "Do I think Luke and Lorelai ultimately are soul mates?" [says Rosenthal,] "I do. I really do. But does that mean they’re going to run off together tomorrow and live happily ever after? No. They’re at a point where they both have some regrowing and changing to do, and some things to figure out." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

08/02 - Dave Rosenthal confirmed Wayne Wilcox's return in my Q&A with him. I'm hearing that a mishap at Luke's Diner will lead Kirk to open his own eatery across the street. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

07/21 - "A baby will be born," Rina [Mimoun] tells me. "Perhaps even more than one baby. Stars Hollow is growing." Source: Kristin on E!Online

07/21 - David Rosenthal reveals: [in the first six episodes], the repercussions from the end of last season will play out. That's something that is not going to just disappear. It's a major shift, a major change in everybody's lives. It affects not just Lorelai and Christopher and Luke, but Rory as well. There are a lot of consequences, and we fully intend to explore them — the positive and the negative. Rory's going to try to engage in a long-distance relationship. He's going to be in London; she's going to be in college. Obviously, it's a very challenging and difficult thing, and it's going to present obstacles for the two of them. But they're very much in love, so they're really going to work hard to make it work. He's very much on the show and very much a part of her life, but it's from thousands of miles away. There will be people in her life, male and female. Perhaps the return of characters from past seasons. Marty perhaps will be returning in her social circles, and perhaps some new friends who we have yet to meet. Again, not only did Logan graduate, but Colin and Finn, too. A lot of the people she spent a lot of time with over the season have moved on, so she has to find a new life for herself at Yale. April is a part of [Luke's] life. Luke is going to have some issues this year in terms of his deepening relationship with April and his relationship with Anna. There's a lot to get into there, and we will spend a great deal of time exploring that as well. [Lorelai and Christopher] certainly have to deal with what happened, and it is not a simple thing; it has far-reaching consequences. So, yeah... he's in the show a lot. He's going to be around a lot. I don't want to give away too much, but yeah, he's a major part of her life this year. Absolutely. Source: The Ausiello Report

07/13 - My Stars Hollow mole tells me the first six episodes are going to be very, very, very dramatic for Luke and Lorelai. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

07/05 - Milo Ventimiglia did dish about a possible return to Gilmore Girls, saying it's "never going to happen" — especially now that Team Palladino have hit the road. "I felt [Jess' story] was done a long time ago, but Dan and Amy kept saying, 'We got some cool things, and we're really hoping you'll be a part of it.' So I went back and I kind of enjoyed what Jess turned into. He turned into a grown-up. Watching that last episode, I was like, 'It's done.'" Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

03/15/2006 - Gilmore Girls will be back next season with at least 22 episodes. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

02/24/2006 - I've just been informed by my crusty Gilmore mole that Matt Czuchry has sealed a deal to return for the show's seventh — and likely final — season. Per my spy, Czuchry is committed to appearing in at least 13 of 22 episodes, the same arrangement he had this season. Although this is no guarantee that Rory and Logan will ride off into the Stars Hollow sunset together, it certainly bodes well for the young lovers. Source: The Ausiello Report

01/04/2006 - Here are some other subjects AS-P tackled during our brief chat last week. Trouble ahead for L&L? "We like up and down courses. We don't like one straight line. So, there's going to be some troubles ahead, but we all know that Luke and Lorelai belong together. Whatever troubles that they hit, there's a deep belief that, at some point, these two people really should just suck it up and get it over with." Rumors that Kirk won't be back next season? "Bulls--t." Marty? "We're looking for the right spot to bring him back because we love him. We don't have it yet, but we are looking for it." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

12/21/2005 - Kirk will be returning next season. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

12/09/2005 - Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel are already contracted for a seventh year. And guess who's also on board for next season? Scott frakkin' Patterson. That's right; reliable sources tell me his deal just closed. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

04/06/2005 - Amy Sherman-Palladino has already written the final scene of the show (which will be between Rory and Lorelai) even though it's not known when the series will end. She hopes to end the show with Rory's Yale graduation. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide [Note: It is unknown if the new writing team will keep this ending.]

Για το 7.01

08/09 - [Luke and Lorelai have a scene together and it is really sad.] Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

07/23 - The episode is going to be a tough one for Luke and Lorelai fans to watch. Really tough. [However,] the episode left no doubt in my mind that Lorelai and Luke are meant for each other. And Logan and Rory fans will be swooning as a result. Sure, the episode finds them on opposite continents, but Rosenthal has found a way to bring them closer together than I think they've ever been. All I'll say is his method is sweet, utterly romantic, and it ties in with the episode title, "The Long Morrow." And the end result should put Matt Czuchry fans' mind at ease. (At least for the short term.) Rory and Lorelai spend some quality time together at a racquetball court. There's a very silly subplot involving Michel, Sookie and arm wrestling. Lorelai makes a passing reference to the title of one of the best Gilmore Girls episodes ever. I was left with the impression that there will be a significant time lapse between Episodes 1 and 2. Emily, Richard, Lane, April and Anna are MIA, but the rest of the supporting cast is pretty much accounted for. Source: The Ausiello Report

07/14 - Paris starts a small business to help student prep for the SATs. She meets a student named Kaitlin and her mother. After being brutally honest about what she thinks of Kaitlin, she agrees to help her study for the SATs. She then has the mother and the daughter take an aptitude test to know what potential Kaitlin has and what comes from genetics. At the diner, Luke is particularly irritated especially when a customer tries to leave without paying his bill. When Taylor's Thunderbird is stranded in front of the diner, Taylor wants it to stay there until the insurance company takes a look at it. Luke must decide if he wants it towed or not. Being depressed and unsure, Luke can't make a decision. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Για το 7.02

08/17 - Emily is arrested because it is illegal to talk on a cell phone while driving in Connecticut. She is not happy and her verbatim towards the police officer leads to a funny scene. At an art show, Rory befriends two artsy college students named Lucy and Olivia. Both will become recurring guest stars. Richard also appears. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Και το 7.03

08/18 - One of the girls in Emily's cotillion class reminds Lorelai of herself as a youngster. "Lorelai kind of sees herself in this girl, and is kind of reflecting on her life and her choices," Rosenthal explains. "It's kind of a moment for Lorelai to reexamine herself. I think this whole thing with Luke and the nonwedding has Lorelai thinking, 'Whoa — how did I get here and what do I really want and why did this not happen? She’s definitely in a reflective mode." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

08/09 - I just learned that GG's traditional summertime skip will take place between Episodes Three and Four. The first three episodes are essentially one continuous arc. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

08/06 - During SATs prep classes, Paris is highly impatient with one of her tutors. Eric, the teen Rory tutors, has a huge crush on her. Source: SpoilerFix.com

08/02 - Lorelai and Rory go to the Gilmores. There they meet 10-year-old Charlotte, the granddaughter of Emily and Richard's friends. Charlotte acts a bit like she is the Gilmores' maid of the episode in order to make up for a class on table manners she missed the previous week. Charlotte, along with other young teenage girls, will attend a cotillion. As the title of the episode says, Lorelai will attend the event. At Yale, Paris supervises tutors who are helping students prep for the SATs. Rory acts as a tutor. Michel also appears. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Δεν ξέρω αν έχει αναφερθεί αλλά ξεκίνησε ο νέος κύκλος επεισοδίων στο STAR (Σ13:30)

Το νέο μουσικό blog είναι εδώ!Αφιερώματα,επιλεγμένα mp3s...

"It's better to burn out than fade away"

N. Young

Δεν ξέρω αν έχει αναφερθεί αλλά ξεκίνησε ο νέος κύκλος επεισοδίων στο STAR (Σ13:30)

E; :confused: :blink: :shock:

Πείτε μου ότι δεν είναι αλήθεια!

Αν είναι όμως, ευτυχώς μόνο τα πρώτα 2 επεισόδια χάνω...

Δεν πρέπει να είναι νέα επισόδια αφού το Σάββατο είχε το επισόδιο όπου πέθανε η προγιαγιά της Ρορι.

Αν δεν κάνω λάθος, η πρόγιαγια της Ρόρι πέθανε στον πέμπτο κύκλο... Μήπως είναι επανάληψη; Ή κάνω λάθος; :what:

Μπορεί να έκανα λάθος, πάντως δεν το είχα δει το επεισόδιο παλαιότερα...

Το νέο μουσικό blog είναι εδώ!Αφιερώματα,επιλεγμένα mp3s...

"It's better to burn out than fade away"

N. Young

Εγώ μία ερώτηση έχω να κάνω... Που είναι οι υπόλοιποι (PMNEDM, nelly, pythagoras, deb κλπ) και μείναμε εμείς οι δύο να τα λέμε;

Εγώ μία ερώτηση έχω να κάνω... Που είναι οι υπόλοιποι (PMNEDM, nelly, pythagoras, deb κλπ) και μείναμε εμείς οι δύο να τα λέμε;

Προσωπικα το παρακολουθω το θεμα αλλα οσον αφορα τα τελευταια που λετε:

1) Πλεον δεν βλεπω τα επεισοδια στο Star γιατι τα εχω ηδη δει και Σαβ/κο πρωι κοιμαμαι (οποτε δεν ξερω αν εχει τα νεα. Παντως, οπως ειδα στο site τους οντως εχει επεισοδιο καθε Σαββατο)

2) Επειδη δεν θελω να ξεμεινω απο επεισοδια (:O :p ) εχω αφησει καποια του 6ου κυκλου που δεν θα τα δω μεχρι να ξεκινησει ο 7ος! Ετσι αρνουμαι να διαβασω τα spoilers για τον νεο κυκλο και δεν μπορω να συμμετεχω! ;)

Ο αρνηθείς δεν μετανοιώνει. Aν ρωτιούνταν πάλι,

όχι θα ξαναέλεγε. Κι όμως τον καταβάλλει

εκείνο τ’ όχι — το σωστό — εις όλην την ζωή του.

My bad, my bad. Σε μπέρδεψα με τον mp83.

PMNEDM, τι ώρα είναι τα επεισόδια; Αν είναι πολύ πρώι δεν με βλέπω να τα παρακολουθώ...