Κινέζικά stores: Προβλήματα αγοράς

Κοινοποίηση

Είστε ευχαριστημένοι από το Pandawill.com;  

1. 1. Είστε ευχαριστημένοι από το Pandawill.com;

• Ναι
    • Όχι

hi Xiaoyan,

i'm interested in buying this phone http://www.ibuymi.com/original-xiaomi-mi3-smart-phone-snapdragon-800-quad-core-android-42-5-inch-23ghz-2gb-ram-64gb-rom-130mp-black-p-826.html

from your site.it is in stock i suppose ready to ship.

i'd like to ask you if it is the original one?

does the MYPHONE coupon apply here too?

do you send gifts with the phone?

i'm in italy,how long till it gets here?

thanks

Edited by asbatey

• Απαντήσεις 933
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Xiaoyan,

i'm interested in buying this phone http://www.ibuymi.com/original-xiaomi-mi3-smart-phone-snapdragon-800-quad-core-android-42-5-inch-23ghz-2gb-ram-64gb-rom-130mp-black-p-826.html

from your site.it is in stock i suppose ready to ship.

i'd like to ask you if it is the original one?

does the MYPHONE coupon apply here too?

do you send gifts with the phone?

i'm in italy,how long till it gets here?

thanks

Dear,yes that it is in stock now,normally we will send the package in 3 working days after the order be placed! Surely it is the original xiaomi mi3,and you can use the coupon MYPHONE to get 5% off discount,we will send the piston earphone and original flip case as gift for the xiaomi mi3,and it will take 15 days arround can arrive Italy as our experience!

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 2 λεπτά μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

Hello I want to ask

has the Jiayu f1 3g for Greece ,has it the Greek language inside,and has it Android 4.2 os and of course with all the gifts inside

Thank you

Dear,thanks for your interesting for the Jiayu F1 on us,yes that it have the Greek language!,yes that it is the android 4.2 OS systerm,and we will send the 8gb tf card,silicone case,screen film as gifts!

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 3 λεπτά μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

i want to buy T100S with the last price....do you root and give gifts to us ?

Dear,yes that you can use the coupon MYPHONE to get 5% off more discount on us! and we can root the phone for you before shipping,we will send the original flip case,8gb tf card,and the screen film as gift for you!

Dear,thanks for your interesting for the Jiayu F1 on us,yes that it have the Greek language!,yes that it is the android 4.2 OS systerm,and we will send the 8gb tf card,silicone case,screen film as gifts!

Hi. I ordered jiayu f1 WCDMA version for Greece in 05/06/2014. My order status is pending. Is the phone in stock or i have to wait?

Guest Pandawill
order 100773203. include eu charger and plug please,send asap.

thanks

Hi,daydream59, good news for you, your order status is shipped :)

Edited by Pandawill

I canceled my order today, on site under my order status says: order failed. That means order canceled? When will i see my money back on my paypal?

Reasons that led me to cancel: order with long time under prosessing, on ordering day 4/30/2014 i was told that product was on stock (jiayu F1 black) and it will be shipped in 1-2 days, that didn't happened. On live chat recommended me not to take seriusly comments you make here mr PANDA, because you don't know if products are on stock or not. When i was asking on live chat as a guest if JIAYU F1 black is in stock they told me yes place your order, but... if i gave later my order status and ask what's going on, the answer was: out of stock, wait one day and it will be restock.

So as you can see i have been told a lot of things. So for me what happened don't really matter anymore as long as i see my money refunded. If you like pls answer my 2 questions above, order # 100770465. Thanks.

Guest Pandawill

OMG, Newman N2's battery is so dangours, a little scare me:ninja:

My advice to you if the battery still failed to work,we can send a new battery to you. As for the gift one,you can send back to us and pick other brand for your friend. Please send your detailed problems to customerservice@pandawill.com, my girl will help you ASAP. Donot worry about it, just tell my girl the details. Again, sorry for this :)

Hello Panda. New problem with Newman phone. When left to charge overnight, phone does not charge and is stuck with red led on.

You should send us all new and working batteries...

Dear,yes that it is in stock now,normally we will send the package in 3 working days after the order be placed! Surely it is the original xiaomi mi3,and you can use the coupon MYPHONE to get 5% off discount,we will send the piston earphone and original flip case as gift for the xiaomi mi3,and it will take 15 days arround can arrive Italy as our experience!

thanks for the quick response,Xiaoyan!

[...]

i suppose the pistons you offer as a gift, are the original ones too.

thanks

Edited by gerstavros2
αναφορά σε παράνομη διαδικασία

thanks for the quick response,Xiaoyan!

[...]

i suppose the pistons you offer as a gift, are the original ones too.

thanks

Dear,[...]yes that the piston earphone is the original as gift!

Edited by gerstavros2
αναφορά σε παράνομη διαδικασία

Hello Panda. New problem with Newman phone. When left to charge overnight, phone does not charge and is stuck with red led on.

You should send us all new and working batteries...

The most tragic sell.

So many mobiles are defectives.

I have allready dispute and claim and i want a full refund.

I want to send it back.

If you are clever you will give our money back.;)

If I order the xiaomi mi3 what gifts do you send with it?

Dear,we will send the original piston earphone and one screen film,and one original flip case as gift for you!

OK I made the order No 927. Awaiting your respond and gifts.....

Τηλέφωνο: SAMSUNG OMNIA->HUAWEI 8800->ZTE V967S-> NUBIA Z5S MINI-> Χiaomi Mi3 16gb White->ZTE GEEK V975>XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 2->XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3 PRO->XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3 PRO SE-> POCO F1

Tablet: Pipo M2 Mix->CHUWI HI8->GHUWI HI10

TVBOX:RPI3-> UGOOS AM7

Just picked up order 100765872 (21/04/14) from the post office. That was the fastest for me so far from China

Everything as it should be regarding our transaction. First impressions of the phone ( Star S1) are positive as well.

Will be coming back to shop from pandawill!

By the way any silicon or similar protective case available? - not a fan of flip covers

Thanks,

Costas

Edited by Costas_v

OK I made the order No 927. Awaiting your respond and gifts.....

Dear,Thanks for your order,we will send your package as soon as we can,surely the gifts will be in the package!

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 3 λεπτά μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

Hello,

I am interested in buying the ZTE V967s and possibly the JIAYU F1.

What I would like to know is whether these phones are in stock or not and which are the "gifts" that you give with each phone.

Thank you.

Dear,the ZTE V967s and the Jiayu F1 is in stock now,we will send the flip case for v967s,silicone case for Jiayu F1,and screen flim,8gb card as gifts for each phone as gift!

Dear Xiaoyan

I am interested for jiayu f1 too, and for these earphones in white color http://www.ibuymi.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=vrgmssk31nai4ju5s0kk45qrq5&keyword=piston+earphone

I would like a response if there are in immediate availability and if you are planning to send me this gifts to me too ?

Thank you !

Dear Xiaoyan

I am interested for jiayu f1 too, and for these earphones in white color http://www.ibuymi.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=vrgmssk31nai4ju5s0kk45qrq5&keyword=piston+earphone

I would like a response if there are in immediate availability and if you are planning to send me this gifts to me too ?

Thank you !

Dear,yes that the Jiayu F1 and the piston earphone is in stock now(not gift for the jiayu F1),and we will send the flip case,screen film,and 8gb tf card as gifts for you!

Edited by navi55

Just picked up order 100765872 (21/04/14) from the post office. That was the fastest for me so far from China

Everything as it should be regarding our transaction. First impressions of the phone ( Star S1) are positive as well.

By the way any silicon or similar protective case available? - not a fan of flip covers

Thanks,

Costas

i ordered one too,i there a flip case included in the box?

Guest Pandawill
The most tragic sell.

So many mobiles are defectives.

I have allready dispute and claim and i want a full refund.

I want to send it back.

If you are clever you will give our money back.;)

hi, lio14, if you need my help, i can check your order detail for u, but please tell me your order NO. to me, refund is simple for us.

Guest Pandawill

Thanks,

Costas

i ordered one too,i there a flip case included in the box?

hi,Costas_v and daydream59, both you click live chat help, our girl will check gift stock for you.

• The title was changed to Κινέζικά stores: Προβλήματα αγοράς
Επισκέπτης