Κινέζικά stores: Προβλήματα αγοράς

Κοινοποίηση

Είστε ευχαριστημένοι από το Pandawill.com;  

1. 1. Είστε ευχαριστημένοι από το Pandawill.com;

• Ναι
    • Όχι

Guest Pandawill
Hi Pandawill and welcome to myphone.

I belong to those who have problems with Newman N2.

The problem with the sudden opening screen solved with the upgrade. However the problem with the battery remains .

The battery is not charging / discharging properly.

Also yesterday the charger burned while charging the phone. At the point where the charger is connected to the cable , fire came and interrupted electricity at home .

I bought two devices . I do not know if the second device has the same problems, because it is a gift for a friend and has not been used yet.

Can you help me and tell me what should I do ?

OMG, Newman N2's battery is so dangours, a little scare me:ninja:

My advice to you if the battery still failed to work,we can send a new battery to you. As for the gift one,you can send back to us and pick other brand for your friend. Please send your detailed problems to customerservice@pandawill.com, my girl will help you ASAP. Donot worry about it, just tell my girl the details. Again, sorry for this :)

Edited by Pandawill

• Απαντήσεις 933
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear,all the gifts promised before will be in the package,not worry!

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 81 δευτ. μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

Dear,we will consider for the Iocean x7s with better price later,please be patient!

Ok i will wait.Can you inform me about Coolpad F1 wcdma version what colour do you have?white,silver?And something else which languages does coolpad F1 wcdma support?

Ok i will wait.Can you inform me about Coolpad F1 wcdma version what colour do you have?white,silver?And something else which languages does coolpad F1 wcdma support?

Dear,we have the silver color for the coolpad f1 wcdma version,if you want the white color,need to wait 10 days arround,sorry that it only have english now,dont have the greek language!

DOOGEE DG350 Model: ibuymi56092 in stock?

Haier W910 value for money :D

XBMC/Kodi/SPMC Οδηγός σεταρίσματος Add-ons & Repository http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?t=408974

Cube U59GT TALK97 Phablet MTK8382 Quad Core 9.7 Inch Gorilla Glass IPS Screen 8GB Grey

$144.99,coupon 5% off for the MYPHONE,freeshipping by singapore post registered airmail!

http://www.ibuymi.com/images/20140427_221050.jpg

http://www.ibuymi.com/images/20140427_221103.jpg

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 94 δευτ. μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

Yes,surely you will get this two gifts,the piston earphon and the cover case,your package will be arranged to send on tommorrow,we will take photos for the phone and gifts and the package for you!

Dear Xiaoyan from ibuymi.com

I will made an order for Xiaomi Mi3 64 MB , is it possible to get the two gifts, us above?

Gifts

a. Piston earphone , b. Original Xiaomi Mi3 Flip Leather Stand Proctective

Thanks in advance.

Xiaomi -(Άμιλλα Ναι - Ανταγωνισμός Όχι)

Dear Xiaoyan from ibuymi.com

I will made an order for Xiaomi Mi3 64 MB , is it possible to get the two gifts, us above?

Gifts

a. Piston earphone , b. Original Xiaomi Mi3 Flip Leather Stand Proctective

Thanks in advance.

Dear,thanks for your interesting on our products,yes that we can provide the original piston earphone and the original xiaomi mi3 flip leather stard for you!

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 3 λεπτά μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

DOOGEE DG350 Model: ibuymi56092 in stock?

Dear,the DOOGEE DG350 is in stock now,you can place the order on us!

hi, huge Jiayu F1 in stock now, just add to your cart here http://www.pandawill.com/search/result/?c=&q=Jiayu+F1

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 10 λεπτά μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

Hi, evmenis, yes, you are right, i agree with you. I am now trying to collect all questions and problems for Newman N2. So, can you help me for this? Then i will send all questions to factory tech guy, i hope most of guys here can get help from us:)

ok, i got tech help from our forum [ROM] Newman N2 firmware zip for standby automatically wake up

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 7 λεπτά μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

[/color]

hi,daydream59, you are sooo good guy to your friends and i am sure you friend will be so suprise and so happy.

For the coupon, check my first post there so you can see when you need coupon, just post to our Coupon Wishlist Page, so i will collect them and plan coupon for you guys :)

pandawill,this is for kids,i am an old person,if you give me a coupon ok,if not ok again.

Dear Xiaoyan from ibuymi.com,

i am interested for the Doogee DG350, the price is 89.72E or 84.34E? Is the 5% coupon MYPHONE still valid? Can you tell if there is a flip case for this phone in your store and are there any free gifts with the purchase?

Thank you in advance.

Dear Xiaoyan from ibuymi.com,

i am interested for the Doogee DG350, the price is 89.72E or 84.34E? Is the 5% coupon MYPHONE still valid? Can you tell if there is a flip case for this phone in your store and are there any free gifts with the purchase?

Thank you in advance.

Dear,thanks for your interesting on our products,the price for the Doogee DG350 is 84.34E,and the coupon MYPHONE is still valid,but sorry that we have no flip case for this phone,we would like to send you one 8gb tf card as gift for this forum member!

Hi,my order number is : 100477740.

Order is shipped today but i have a question.The tracking number of my order ends with letters NL.

Does this mean that was shipped from Nederlands?

No.It is TNT Airmail.Neverlands Post Office.But sent from Pandawill's country of origin.

Οι βλάκες είναι γεμάτοι αυτοπεποίθηση και οι ευφυείς γεμάτοι αμφιβολία. Ράσελ Μπέρτραντ

hello pandawill.

Would you provide me with a coupon for fnf ifive x3?

thank you:)

να πάρου samsung λέου,να σώσ την κεφαλή μ!!,

μα δε μ' αφήνει η htc που έχω στο..ε:Xε..στη ψχ μ!

Guest Pandawill
Hi Pandawill and welcome to myphone.

Just received Jiayu F1 today at great price (Happy Hour order 100759233 ).

Great service - arrived in 18 days with Singapore Post.

Thank you very much

hi, geono, i d love to see words like this, good luck to you, thank for sharing your happy and lucky with me :clap::clap:

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 3 λεπτά μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

Welcome to myphone.gr!

Order No 100771153. I have left some notes to paypal.Please check.

Regards

hi,minotavros, thanks for telling me this, i have sent your message to our girl, she will check your note and do not worry about it:)

Guest Pandawill
pandawill,this is for kids,i am an old person,if you give me a coupon ok,if not ok again.

hi, daydream59, i am serious, i am now arranging almost 10 forums cooperation, so i need to plan, collect, send to factory and wait updated. I guess you can totally understand it. Some of my grils like old man who is much smarter, stronger, security, richer. Are you an old man like this? Tell me more about you, i d like to know you.

hi, daydream59, i am serious, i am now arranging almost 10 forums cooperation, so i need to plan, collect, send to factory and wait updated. I guess you can totally understand it. Some of my grils like old man who is much smarter, stronger, security, richer. Are you an old man like this? Tell me more about you, i d like to know you.

not that funny pandawill.

Guest Pandawill
Hello

I made this order 100768724

but still not take tracking number

hi,pyxta, all the airmail package do not support tracking NO. checking service, and sales over usd30 will be given registered airmail.

Hi,my order number is : 100477740.

Order is shipped today but i have a question.The tracking number of my order ends with letters NL.

Does this mean that was shipped from Nederlands?

hi,efrai, package shipped start from China, Netherland is transit country.

Welcome Pandawill, my order number is 100768646, placed on 26/04/2014, but still i dont know if its shipped and i dont have a tracking number, thanks wait news from you

hi, pakos80, your tracking NO. is RS112986994NL.

Μηνύματα που ζητούν διευκρινήσεις σχετικά με παραγγελίες που κάνατε, διαγράφονται. Διευκρινήσεις για τις παραγγελίες σας μπορείτε να κάνετε κατά την παραγγελία (επιλέγοντας το note στο paypal κατά την πληρωμή), ή μιλώντας στο κατάστημα (με email, skype ή από τη φόρμα επικοινωνίας).

Επίσης πριν ζητήσετε διευκρινήσεις, ΔΙΑΒΑΣΤΕ πρώτα στο site του καταστήματος. Play store έχουν όλα τα κινητά κι αναφέρεται στην περιγραφή κάθε προϊόντος μάλιστα. Επίσης είναι παράνομο να ζητάτε declare as gift, ως φοροδιαφυγή και ΔΕΝ επιτρέπεται στο forum!

Το παρόν θέμα θα είναι για ερωτήσεις σχετικά με τα προϊόντα (π.χ. δυνατότητες, ευκολίες κλπ) και τις υπηρεσίες που παρέχει το κατάστημα, εάν δεν καλυφτήκατε από τις πληροφορίες στην ιστοσελίδα, καθώς και τυχόν παράπονα, πάντα με ωραίο τρόπο.

Για οτιδήποτε αφορά τις αποστολές και τα tracking ΔΙΑΒΑΖΕΤΕ και απευθύνεστε εδώ.

Τέλος μην είστε τόσο απαιτητικοί, ειδικά όσο αφορά εκπτώσεις. Κάθε κατάστημα έχει τα δικά του κόστη λειτουργίας, το δικό του προσωπικό, και προσφέρει κάποιες υπηρεσίες. Δε θα δουλέψει τσάμπα, ούτε θα ρίξει τις τιμές του για να ανταγωνιστεί άλλα καταστήματα που μπορεί να χουν κατώτερες υπηρεσίες.

[This is an automatic message. Do not reply]

Dear all members in MYPHONE forum,thanks for your concerning on our site and our product,as a new shop,we are trying our best to low the price and do better service,and hope all customers get our package before can write some reviews for us!

And we know that we are new shop,people lack confidence for us,that is why we open a topic here and let more and more customers to know us,we will take photos for the phone and package for every order now,then people can get confirmation for there package,if any question,welcome to email us or ask question on the live chat!

Ibuymi.com

Xiaoyan

• The title was changed to Κινέζικά stores: Προβλήματα αγοράς
Επισκέπτης