Metal - Τα Άπαντα

ifrit
 Κοινοποίηση

Τελευταία έχω πωρωθεί με τους "Demons & Wizards"!

Μουσική από Iced Earth και φωνή από Blind Guardian = Φοβερός συνδυασμός!

Αυτό το fiddler on the green δεν θα το βαρεθώ ποτέ.

ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΟ κομμάτι και από όσο ξέρω έχει 12χορδες κιθάρες.

Θεική φάση.

Έχεις να προτείνεις κανένα άλλο?

• Απαντήσεις 2,1χιλ.
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Δημοφιλείς μέρες

Top Posters In This Topic

Νομιζω πως και ο ιδιος ο Patton κοροιδευε αυτο το progect... Τεσπα , εγω προτεινω το disco Volante με αγαπημενο μου κομματι το Desert Search for Techno Allah:respect:

Δεν ξέρω τι έκανε ο Patton αλλά ένα είναι σίγουρο: οι Mr. Bungle μαμάνε!!! Super psycko καταστάσεις (εννοείται και με μεγάλες δόσεις χαβαλέ), τόσο μουσικά, όσο και στιχουργικά. Δείτε επίσης κάποιο live για να καταλάβετε από που επηράστηκαν οι Slipknot για τη σκηνική τους παρουσία.

Better to save the mystery than surrender to the secret

Δεν ξέρω τι έκανε ο Patton αλλά ένα είναι σίγουρο: οι Mr. Bungle μαμάνε!!! Super psycko καταστάσεις (εννοείται και με μεγάλες δόσεις χαβαλέ), τόσο μουσικά, όσο και στιχουργικά. Δείτε επίσης κάποιο live για να καταλάβετε από που επηράστηκαν οι Slipknot για τη σκηνική τους παρουσία.
Mr Bungle klepsane tha elega :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 24F1A078

Το να κανεις λάθη είναι ανθρώπινο. Το να ρίχνεις το φταίξιμο στον άλλον ειναι στρατηγική

Μιλάμε για 8 ολόκληρα χρόνια πριν κυκλοφορήσουν οι Slipknot ο ντεμπούτο τους. Βέβαια οι Bungle υιοθέτησαν το συγκεκριμένο image για ένα δίσκο.

Αυτό το fiddler on the green δεν θα το βαρεθώ ποτέ.

ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΟ κομμάτι και από όσο ξέρω έχει 12χορδες κιθάρες.

Θεική φάση.

Έχεις να προτείνεις κανένα άλλο?

Συγγνώμη για την καθυστερημένη απάντηση, τώρα το είδα. :rolleyes:

Έχουν βγάλει δύο albums: "Demons & Wizards" (1999) και "Touched By The Crimson King" (2005).

Σχεδόν όλα τα κομμάτια τους μου αρέσουν και το αγαπημένο μου είναι το "fiddler on the green". Θα σου προτείνω μερικά, με τυχαία σειρά...

Blood on My Hands

The Gunslinger

Spatial Architects

Poor Man's Crusade

The Whistler

Wicked Witch

Path of Glory

Heaven Denies

Crimson King

btw, καλή διασκέδαση σε αυτούς που θα πάνε Gamma Ray - Helloween! :)

Opoios den ENIWSE to perasma twn Mayhem apo tin Ellada, se kamia apo tis 2 emfaniseis tous, apla exase...

Fovero playlist k polu maurilaaaaa :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Luau! If you're hungry for hunk of fat and juicy meat,

Eat my buddie Pumbaa here cuz he is a treat! A hundred dollar dine, a tasty swine, all you gotta do is get in line. Are ya achin'?

15 Dekemvriou, ROTTING CHRIST, Ydrogeio

http://www.gnomz.com/images/persos/persoscrees/headbanging.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eat my buddie Pumbaa here cuz he is a treat! A hundred dollar dine, a tasty swine, all you gotta do is get in line. Are ya achin'?

Opoios den ENIWSE to perasma twn Mayhem apo tin Ellada, se kamia apo tis 2 emfaniseis tous, apla exase...

Fovero playlist k polu maurilaaaaa :P

Θεοί. Και ο Attila η πιο επιβλητική φυσιογνωμία που έχω δει ποτέ live. Δέος! Photos κανείς?

Άκουσα το τελευταίο των Γάλλων avant-garde blacksters Deathspell Omega και έπαθα πλάκα. Σε όσους από εσάς ο όρος intellectual black metal σημαίνει κάτι το προτείνω σαν must. Σίγουρα στα top της χρονιάς, και πολύ ψηλά μάλιστα :devil:

ΝΑΙ!!!

Ο Barlow ξανά στους Iced Earth!

MATT BARLOW REJOINS ICED EARTH!

Yes, you did read that right. Below is Jon's official statement regarding the change.

-----

Hello Dear Friends!

Once again the winds of change are upon us, and this time I can say that I am very happy about the result.

While out on the European tour I had several in depth discussions with many loyal Iced Earth fans. A common theme of these discussions was how much Matt is missed. I agreed with the fans that things were not the same and that it was a very special period in Iced Earth's history.

When I heard several months ago that Matt was going to be doing a project in music again, I was thinking about contacting him and seeing what his intentions were. I didn't act on this because I was so focused on the writing of the new epic, and frankly, it just didn't seem realistic.

Well, after getting out on the road and speaking with many of you directly, I decided to call Matt and see how he was doing and if he was interested in working together again. I am proud to say that he is coming back to Iced Earth and we will be getting back to work in the studio very soon.

Matt will be singing on Part 2 of the Something Wicked concept CD and we will be looking forward to getting out on tour and delivering a series of Iced Earth shows that will rival any in the history of the band. And there will be a proper DVD filmed from this period, something we've all been waiting for.

I want you all to know that it was you who made this a reality. I have missed Matt's presence onstage and in my personal life in a big way over the past few years, so I appreciate your honesty in our discussions. It did help me realize the decision to move forward with pursuing this. The fans have spoken and we have delivered!

You true fans know that I'm a straight shooter, I say what I mean and mean what I say. And though I value your opinions greatly, you must believe that this is a decision that comes completely from the heart and is not motivated by anything other than what feels the best for Iced Earth. This is the way that things have always been dealt with, for better or for worse, but always honestly and from the heart.

Tim Owens is a great and talented singer and I wish the best for him and his future on a personal and professional level.

There will be more news soon as to further developments and plans. This will push back the release of Part 2 a bit. Not because we couldn't be ready to record in time, but because of a new addition to Matt's family in early 2008!

I am very happy to announce that Iced Earth is truly BACK!

Jon Schaffer

Επιτέλους! :D

Ο Barlow ξανά στους Iced Earth!

To gegonos tis xronias xalara....:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rotting Christ/Ravencult/Atropos/Nyne 15/12/07 8essaloniki-Ydrogeios Club

Apla na pw oti:

oi Nyne kai to atmosfairiko-gothic-kako metal tous de me aggixe idiaitera.

oi Atropos den me en8ousiasan, mallon den kollagan kai mousika stin sunaulia.

oi Ravencult anevikan stin skini kai mas 3upnhsan paizontas polla kommatia apo to fovero ntempouto tous "Temples Of Torment".

oi Rotting Christ ta ekanan ola ekei mesa "ths pophs", 8umizontas mas giati 8ewrountai mia apo tis megaluteres mpantes ta teleutaia xronia, paizontas kommatia apo ta perissotera album tous.

O hxos itan ligo '8olos' alla apo ti mesh ths sunaulias kai meta ola itan ok ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Matt Barlow Comments on his Return to Iced Earth and Future with Pyramaze.

"Brothers and Sisters!

I'm sure that you are all well aware of things that are happening within Iced Earth, and a statement from me is well overdue. To that, I can only say that I am sorry for the delay, but there is good reason. Last week, following Jon's announcement, my wife gave birth to our second son. Everything is well, but of course, those of you who are parents know how taxing the first week can be. During that time, after all things had begun to settle, I realized that there are a lot of things on my plate. At this point, I needed to address them. As you know, family always comes first. Of course, Jon knows that and understands my decision to leave Iced Earth four years ago. My wife and I wanting a family was a huge factor. Family, is also the reason for my return. There is a kinship that goes beyond the obvious. I will speak of that later.

First, I feel that I need to acknowledge my friend Michael of Pyramaze. If not for his inquiry and persistance in asking me to be a member of that band, I may not have realized how much I have missed and been missed within the metal community. In recent days, however, I have come to realize that my participation in Pyramaze cannot go beyond the recording of the bands current work. This is due in part, to the fact that I can't be all places at all times. Michael and I have discussed this, and have come to an understanding. I know that the future success of Pyramaze will not be based solely on individual performances of band members, but in the song writing and total performance of the band, which is excellent. I know that I will give everything I have to the record and will support Pyramaze on a lot of other levels.

Let me proceed on the topic of kinship. For a great portion of our lives, Jon and I dedicated our selves to creating music that pleased, angered, saddened, and inspired. Though it can be argued that my contribution was limited, I always felt very proud of what we accomplished with every song. Whether a song was about a true love, a best friend, a ghost, a devil, or a savior; The songs that Jon wrote gave me the desire to engage each one on a very personal level. When Jon and I began to discuss the future of Iced Earth and his feeling on it's success or failure, he conveyed to me the desire to rediscover the passion of the songs that made Iced Earth so very special to so many people. In my journey of the last several years, I've had time to acknowledge that there are great stories yet to be told. Moreover, I have recognized my desire to be a part of those stories. As mentioned above, there are obvious time constraints where it relates to family, career, and music. One of those issues has already been addressed.

As for my career in law enforcement, it will continue as normal. Without going into specific detail, Jon and I will work on recording on my time between shifts. As Jon stated before, live performances will be more limited but grander in fashion. We will do our very best to get to the metal masses as often as possible. Jon understands that this schedule will be tougher to work with, but feels that it will be the best for the fans in the long run. There will be critics, no doubt. It has recently come to my attention that some people don't like the police ;-) Let's see if opinion can change on that issue!

As for the music, I will bring to Iced Earth the best performance possible. That has always been my desire, and I'm really excited to work with Jon and the guys again, to give you the best metal possible. If you think you're ready... let's do this!"

Matt Barlow

Matt Barlow Comments on his Return to Iced Earth and Future with Pyramaze.

Αντε να γυρίσει και ο Daniel Heiman στους Lost Horizon για να τρελαθούμε τελείως...

• 2 weeks later...

Ο Kvohst αποχωρησε απο τους DHG.:cry:

Αντε να δουμε ποιος θα ειναι ο αντικαταστατης...:rolleyes::shifty:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Logika 8a epistrepsei o Aldrahn, alla opws k na exei, to eixa sumpa8isei ton kokkino ;P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]