Αξιόπιστα/φτηνά sites με κινέζικα tablets

Vinzenzo
 Κοινοποίηση

Ρε FRONTIER λες να μας το κάνουν γαργάρα; Λες;

Δε νομίζω, αλλά ο Jamie πρέπει να τα έχει παίξει, γιατί δεν τον βρίσκω ούτε στο Skype.

No matter where you go, there you are!

https://www.facebook.com/net314 - http://freedrone.gr

• Απαντήσεις 5,8χιλ.
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Δημοφιλείς μέρες

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iPadAlternative
Hello Ipadalternative,

We are still is concern about the Cube U30GT2 IPS Retina screen.

There are a lot of feedbacks that it is not a true LG IPS Retina panel but some kind of this from different vendor.

Can you clarify this? We are many about to order and still in doubt. Bear in mind that this is something concerns a lot of us.

Please make it clear, to avoid returns.

Thx in advance for your answer.

Hi,

other companies have sent out samples of these. Cube will give us the official model on Thursday and we will test it and make a review also.

Παράθεση από http://www.ipadalternative.com

Had problems with this device! Had to return it to the manufacturer, it's either waiting a week or getting a refund? Sorry about this but we tested it in our depot and it was a faulty batch of phones.

After 2weeks now u found that it has problem?

please refund today,I am waiting so long!Order 2218

please refund!i am waiting SO LONG for nothing...

Edited by bathory78

Δε νομίζω, αλλά ο Jamie πρέπει να τα έχει παίξει, γιατί δεν τον βρίσκω ούτε στο Skype.

Πάντως το σίγουρο είναι ότι κάτι δεν πάει καλά. Ελπίζω να είναι πολύ δουλειά και να μην παίζεται κάτι άλλο. Θα δούμε :confused:

Guest iPadAlternative
Παράθεση από http://www.ipadalternative.com

Had problems with this device! Had to return it to the manufacturer, it's either waiting a week or getting a refund? Sorry about this but we tested it in our depot and it was a faulty batch of phones.

please refund!i am waiting SO LONG for nothing...

Refund going through today! For the delay, if you choose to order with us again, as a gesture I will offer free shipping to you!

Guest iPadAlternative
Πάντως το σίγουρο είναι ότι κάτι δεν πάει καλά. Ελπίζω να είναι πολύ δουλειά και να μην παίζεται κάτι άλλο. Θα δούμε :confused:

What is your order number please?

Jamie can you please tell me what is the status of my refund for order 1904, support has answered it is going through since 14/3 but I haven;t received it yet, and I want to buy a tablet!!!!

thanks

Dear Jamie,

I am waiting for a refund on my order 1904, a Fire with lost touchscreen sent to you since 19/2, arrived at China central hub 25/2.

Since last week, I am trying to find out if you have received the tablet - I have asked you to check with 2 posts here (you answered that you will check) and 2 times with email at support (4/3 and 8/3/2013) but up to now I have received no answer as to if you received it. Yesterday I received a non-signed, probably automated, email from support saying that "refund to go through tonight" but of course this did not happen either....

I ask you once more, please find out what is the status and what are the next steps and let me know.... I was considering buying another tablet from you but with this treatment I will probably prefer a refund and try my luck elsewhere...

Refund going through today! For the delay, if you choose to order with us again, as a gesture I will offer free shipping to you!

so...where is the refund?????please refund today i need the money

Edited by bathory78

Guest iPadAlternative
Jamie can you please tell me what is the status of my refund for order 1904, support has answered it is going through since 14/3 but I haven;t received it yet, and I want to buy a tablet!!!!

thanks

Hi,

really sorry for this delay. The refunds get dealt with by the guys in China. I have told them again to PAY IT BACK, I will also be having strong words with them about this!

Guest iPadAlternative
Άλλα 9 χρόνια και θα έπεφτα στην Ελληνική Επανάσταση :)

Οrder 1812.

We talked again today in live chat

Yes, i will have them e-mail you the new tracking number tonight!

Hello,

Today i send you back an Ainol novo hero 10 for replacement (WiFi didn't open at all from the first moments of use). I send you via email the reciept with the tracking number and i also leave a comment with it at my order. Can you please check if you recieve the email?? Order 2184.

Thank you

Edit: Ok, i spoke to jessica at live chat, so no need to check it again. Thanks

Edited by daltzi

Καλησπερα Θελω να ρωτησω πως μπορω στο pipo max s2 να εμφανισω την υδρογειο εναλλαγης γλωσσας στο πληκτρολογιο για να αλλαζω την γλωσσα απο αγγλικα σε ελληνικα. Ευχαριστω.

Yes, i will have them e-mail you the new tracking number tonight!

Hmouna nios kai gerasa.

Ok Thank you.

In case you do not send me the tracking number today , I would like to refund it tomorrow.

Edited by xkaliak

Παρέλαβα τις τελευταίες μέρες 2 μικροπαραγγελίες από δύο διαφορετικά μαγαζιά του AliExpress.

Μεγάλη καθυστέρηση στο ταχυδρομείο, περίπου 45 μέρες, αλλά το χειρότερο δεν ήταν αυτό. Οι Κινέζοι ως όνομα παραλήπτη είχαν βάλει μόνο το μικρό μου όνομα. Και τα δεματάκια ήταν συστημένα. Στο πρώτο ευτυχώς υπήρχε τηλέφωνο και με πήραν από το ταχυδρομείο και ρώταγαν αν είμαι ο Παναγιώτης! Στο δεύτερο δεν υπήρχε ούτε καν τηλέφωνο αλλά με θυμόταν ο ταχυδρόμος!

Τσέκαρα τα στοιχεία μου στις παραγγελίες και τα είχα δώσει σωστά.

Παρέλαβα τις τελευταίες μέρες 2 μικροπαραγγελίες από δύο διαφορετικά μαγαζιά του AliExpress.

Μεγάλη καθυστέρηση στο ταχυδρομείο, περίπου 45 μέρες, αλλά το χειρότερο δεν ήταν αυτό. Οι Κινέζοι ως όνομα παραλήπτη είχαν βάλει μόνο το μικρό μου όνομα. Και τα δεματάκια ήταν συστημένα. Στο πρώτο ευτυχώς υπήρχε τηλέφωνο και με πήραν από το ταχυδρομείο και ρώταγαν αν είμαι ο Παναγιώτης! Στο δεύτερο δεν υπήρχε ούτε καν τηλέφωνο αλλά με θυμόταν ο ταχυδρόμος!

Γελαγα 5 λεπτα. Να σαι καλα ρε Παναγιωτη

O έξυπνος ΠΑΡΑΔΕΧΕΤΑΙ, ο πονηρός ΔΙΚΑΙΟΛΟΓΕΙΤΑΙ, ο ηλίθιος ΕΠΙΜΕΝΕΙ..... Στο τελευταιο θα βαζουμε και nicknames και δεν θα φτάνει το πλαίσιο...

σημερα παντως εχει μακελειο το aliexpress μπειτε λιγο να δειτε.. ελαχιστες ποσοτητες αλλα τρελες τιμες (ετσι λεει τουλχ)

Κι οι δυο εμποροι το ίδιο λάθος; Μήπως τα χε παίξει το σύστημα του aliexpress και δεν έδιχνε το επώνυμο; :p Γιατι συνήθως εκτυπώνουν το καρτελάκι στοιχείων απ το σύστημα του aliexpress αυτοί και το κολλάνε στο δέμα

No email again yesterday........................

It is almost 2-3 weeks that you are trying to make the china guys send me the tablet and the tracking number.

Maybe it is easier for them to refund.

Please refund ( it takes less than 5 minutes, in case they want to do it of course).

Παΐδια σκέπτομαι να αγοράσω tablet είδα αυτό http://www.priceangels.com/ICOO-ICOU-D90PRO-Rockchip-3066-Dual-Core-1GB-DDR3-Android-4-1-1-Tablet-PC-with-9-7--Capacitive-Touch-Screen---8000mAh-Li-ion-Battery--Black--s819406.html έχετε να προτείνετε κάτι άλλο σε αυτά τα χρήματα περίπου.