24 (Fox)

Soulman
 Κοινοποίηση

Aπό ΙMDB:

Cuthbert Wants Bigger Role in '24' Movie

Actress Elisha Cuthbert is backing plans for a film version of the hit TV show 24, but only if her character plays a bigger part. The Captivity star currently plays Kim Bauer, daughter of Kiefer Sutherland's agent Jack Bauer of the Counter Terrorist Unit in Los Angeles, and is keen to reprise the role on the big screen. However, she's convinced the movie would be much better if producers let her share some of the action with her busy on-screen dad. She says, "There's definitely room for (a movie). But it depends on whether or not Kiefer can take it any more! The poor guy's been hacking away at Jack Bauer for years. If he's into it, it'll be great, because everything he does is awesome. People love to watch my character Kim, but she's also a bit of a spanner in the works and I wouldn't want her to be that. Three years ago I wanted her to be Jack's partner and kick a**, but to the producers it was like, 'We've got to be realistic about this.' But if the movie comes round and it works to have her there, then I'd love to play her again."

Tώρα εξηγείται μάλλον γιατί και ο 6ος κύκλος δεν πήγε τόσο καλά... Τουλάχιστον η κοπέλα προσφέρεται να σώσει την ταινία! Εύγε!:rolleyes:

...And yet I know the worst is still to come...

• Απαντήσεις 2,1χιλ.
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Δημοφιλείς μέρες

Top Posters In This Topic

Aπό ΙMDB:

Cuthbert Wants Bigger Role in '24' Movie

Actress Elisha Cuthbert is backing plans for a film version of the hit TV show 24, but only if her character plays a bigger part. The Captivity star currently plays Kim Bauer, daughter of Kiefer Sutherland's agent Jack Bauer of the Counter Terrorist Unit in Los Angeles, and is keen to reprise the role on the big screen. However, she's convinced the movie would be much better if producers let her share some of the action with her busy on-screen dad. She says, "There's definitely room for (a movie). But it depends on whether or not Kiefer can take it any more! The poor guy's been hacking away at Jack Bauer for years. If he's into it, it'll be great, because everything he does is awesome. People love to watch my character Kim, but she's also a bit of a spanner in the works and I wouldn't want her to be that. Three years ago I wanted her to be Jack's partner and kick a**, but to the producers it was like, 'We've got to be realistic about this.' But if the movie comes round and it works to have her there, then I'd love to play her again."

Tώρα εξηγείται μάλλον γιατί και ο 6ος κύκλος δεν πήγε τόσο καλά... Τουλάχιστον η κοπέλα προσφέρεται να σώσει την ταινία! Εύγε!:rolleyes:

Μπα πήραν τα μυαλά μας αέρα και θέλουμε και μεγάλο ρόλο; Βρε την ψωνάρα... Που θέλει και μεγάλο ρόλο... Εμείς μόνο να τη βλέπουμε θέλουμε έστω και ως κομπάρσο. :love:

Ο Bill Buchanan δεν θα είναι στην 7η σεζόν:

http://www.xmission.com/~spectral/jm/acting.html

Καλά, αν τον χρειαστούν, στάνταρ επιστρέφει με συνοπτικές διαδικασίες οποιαδήποτε στιγμή.

Στο τέλος επεισοδίου, με υποβλητική μουσική και το clock-ticking να ακολουθεί... :whistle:

PS: ενδιαφέρον το site του πάντως. Well done, Shaggy!

Μην αποκαλύπτουμε spoilers. :protest: :lol:

Παμε παλι απο την αρχη τη κουβεντα με τα σποιλερς 6 μινεσ πριν παιχτει κατι....

Ελεοσ ρε παιδια με τισ μαυριλες...

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Mahatma Gandhi

Aν είναι έτσι μη μαθαίνετε το cast των ταινιών που πάτε να δείτε για να μη μαθαίνετε spoilers... Ένα μέτρο να κρατάμε σε όλα, έτσι;:)

Nομίζω ότι ο minovg αστειευόταν... :)

Μόνο ο captum το κατάλαβε πια; :ninja: :worry:

• 1 month later...

Update August 8: I'm going to back to the show after all. And I'm very happy about it. I'll let you know more when I can.

Τελικά θα είναι και στην 7η :p

Έχεις τα πινέλα, έχεις τα χρώματα, ζωγράφισε τον παράδεισο και μπες μέσα.

----Νίκος Καζαντζάκης

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Έκπληξη-έκπληξη!

Σύμφωνα με το tvguide.com...

[...]When Fox's 24 launches Season 7 on Jan. 13 and 14 with a two-night premiere, a familiar (though unexpected) face will put in an appearance. (...) Tony Almeida (played by Carlos Bernard), last seen in Day 5, returns after being left for dead by a terrorist conspirator in CTU's infirmary."

Say wha?! "Tony's uncertain fate... left the door open for his return," explains exec producer Howard Gordon. "And since there was no silent clock at the conclusion of his last appearance — the 24 tribute to a major character's demise — we always kept this as a possibility." Indeed, it was widely rumored (and, I believe, perhaps even filmed) that Tony was to resurface in the final seconds of last season.[...]

Oλόκληρο το άρθρο εδώ

Μένει να δούμε αν θα επαληθευθεί...

( :yahoo: )

Καλή φάση αν είναι έτσι!

Αν και προτιμούσα να μην το ξέρω :(

Αλλά οκ, περιμένω με αγωνία 7η season!

...And yet I know the worst is still to come...

Φέρτε μας τη Nina!!!!!!!! :lol:

-Candygram.

-Candygram, my foot. You get out of here before I call the police. You're the shark, and you know it.

-Wait. I-I'm only a dolphin, ma'am.

Φέρτε μας τη Nina!!!!!!!! :lol:

:lol: :up: :respect:

Αυτό θα έφερνε το 24 σε άλλα επίπεδα

24 Hours Later

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4932/moodswf6.jpg

Μάλλον θα γυρίσει ως μυστικό project της κυβέρνησης που κανείς δεν ήξερε τίποτα σχετικά... To project Robocop.
patch για ελληνικούς υπότιτλους σε: Monkey Island 1 (Special Edition & VGA CD Beta II), Indiana Jones 3 και LOOM, Grim Fandango

Οι άνθρωποι είναι χαζοί!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Μα είναι δυνατόν να βγάζουν ανακοίνωση για Almeida; Το ίδιο έκαναν και οι τύποι από το Lost για τον Michael.

Τι να πεις...

check νέο site για μουσική, κόμικς, κινηματογράφο, θέατρο και τέχνες - mixtape.gr

• 2 weeks later...

mallon mas vlepw gia anavoli tis premieras prws fevrouario!

O kiefer piastike gia 3i fora methismenos kai etsi tha ektisei filakh diarkeias 48 imerwn!

idi sto fox exoun parei fotia k dn xeroun ti tha kanoun afou idi o 7os kiklos einai poli pio pisw apoti to sxediazan!

more here

http://www.thelondonpaper.com/cs/Satellite/london/news/article/1157149288912?packedargs=suffix%3DArticleController

mallon mas vlepw gia anavoli tis premieras prws fevrouario!

O kiefer piastike gia 3i fora methismenos kai etsi tha ektisei filakh diarkeias 48 imerwn!

idi sto fox exoun parei fotia k dn xeroun ti tha kanoun afou idi o 7os kiklos einai poli pio pisw apoti to sxediazan!

more here

http://www.thelondonpaper.com/cs/Satellite/london/news/article/1157149288912?packedargs=suffix%3DArticleController

Αφού το λέει και το link, έγινε συμφωνία με το Δικαστήριο, και ο Sutherland θα εκτίσει την ποινή τμηματικά, στα διαλείμματα των γυρισμάτων...

Jack Bauer είναι αυτός! :p

• 2 weeks later...

"Κυκλοφόρησε" Season 7 Preview, διάρκειας 2'18''...

Έχω να πω... :X :yahoo:

(εντάξει, μετά την 6η σεζόν κρατάω μικρό καλάθι, αλλά η 7η με προδιαθέτει πολύ θετικά!)