Madonna

freddaras
 Κοινοποίηση

Εγώ πάλι ξέρω ότι οι περισσότεροι Performers, όταν έρχονται στην Ελλάδα φέρνουν τα λιγότερα από τα σκηνικά/gadget κλπ που χρησιμοποιούν σε αντίστοιχες συναυλίες σε χώρες του εξωτερικού.

Ελπίζω να μην ισχύει και τώρα κάτι τέτοιο.

Και κάτι άλλο.Email για το confirmation του κλεισίματος των εισητηρίων μου ήρθε.

Αυτό όμως που έλεγε για τις 15/7 δε μου ήρθε.

Να ανησυχήσω?

Δε σοβαρολογείς τώρα??? Ετσι? Για Μαντόνα μιλάς. Αμα δε λειτουργει και η τελευταία λεπτομέρεια δεν αρχίζει η συναυλία! Και, sorry, αλλα όποιος δε φέρνει όλο το show δεν είναι performer, artist ή οτιδήποτε.

• Απαντήσεις 1,3χιλ.
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Δε σοβαρολογείς τώρα??? Ετσι? Για Μαντόνα μιλάς. Αμα δε λειτουργει και η τελευταία λεπτομέρεια δεν αρχίζει η συναυλία! Και, sorry, αλλα όποιος δε φέρνει όλο το show δεν είναι performer, artist ή οτιδήποτε.

Φυσικά οι καλοί επαγγελματίες (όπως είναι η Madonna) οφείλουν να δίνουν τα πάντα σε κάθε συναυλία. ;)

πέσταααααααααα

Maybe I'll hold my breath and jump right in

Και το Μαυροβουνιο θα την δει στις 25/9.Ποια πολη ειναι η Budva? Εμεις παντως ειμαστε SOLD OUT.Budva ειναι μαλλον ο Δουναβης και η συναυλια θα ειναι μαλλον παραλιακη οχι σε σταδιο. Καλο ακουγεται
Music is the harmonization of opposites; the conciliation of warring elements

Η συναυλία είναι και επισήμως SOLD OUT!:D:D

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/3941/madonnalivenationsitegrgw5.th.jpg

Δεν ξέρω γιατί αλλά μου αρέσει που είμαστε το τελευταίο Ευρωπαϊκό show :p

Τέλειωσαν τα εισητήρια δηλαδή ε? ευτυχώς που το πρόλαβα το δικό μου.

Αυτό με την ώρα παιδιά τελικά ισχύει? 12 τα μεσάνυχτα θα εμφανιστεί? Ώρα έναρξης της συναυλίας ποιά είναι? Θα μας τα πρήξει πολύ η Robyn?

Προς νερού μας αν μας έρθει την κάτσαμε...πάρτε πάνες βρακάκια Pampers :lol:

Namaste!

όχι βρε, τι είναι βαμπίρ να εμφανιστεί τα μεσάνυχτα?

κατά τις 8-9 μάλλον θα αρχίσει.

Καλά τώρα, διάβασες τι έγραψα ή αρχίσαμε πάλι τα παραληρήματα?

Άλλο το να φέρει 2 σκηνικά από τα 4 που χρησιμοποιεί αλλού και άλλο αν θα ξεκινήσει ή όχι μια συναυλία λόγω τεχνικών προβλημάτων.

Η απάντησή σου θα ταίριαζε, αν είχα ρωτήσει αν η Madonna θα ξεκινούσε ποτέ συναυλία της με τεχνικά προβλήματα.

Η Robyn ποια είναι πάλι?

ONEPLUS 6 64gb: rooted, Elemental kernel

NEXUS 4 16gb: Stock 5.0.1/Rastapop 5.0.2, Hell core b69L

Cube iwork 10 tablet 64gb: Win 10/Android 5.1

Tv Box CS968:RK3188, 4 Core 1.6ghz, 4 core VGA, 2GB Ram, Geass custom Rom

Για διαβαστε και αυτο:

It Has Been Officially Confirmed - Famous Pop-Icon to Perform at Jaz-Beach on 25 September: Madonna’s fans would have to invest Euro 35 to see this concert. Those who want to be next to the stage would have to pay Euro 70, while the VIP tickets would be charged Euro 200. The total number of tickets that will be offered as of 11 July would be 65,000.

Budva – As a part of her world-tour, pop-icon, Madonna would perform at Jaz Beach on 25 September, it was confirmed at yesterday’s press conference at “Splendid” hotel. This confirmation had denied numerous speculation on the cancellation of the spectacle.

“This concert is the only one in the region of former Yugoslavia. I am glad that it was Budva who turned to be a winner in hosting that spectacle, ahead of Belgrade and Zagreb.

In terms of infrastructure, we have met all the demands in organizing Madonna’s concert. Svetozar Marovic contributed greatly to this world star’s performance in Budva”, Director of Budva’s Tourist Organization, Jelena Radjenovic told journalists at yesterday’s press conference.

“We can be fully satisfied with the fact that world celebrities have visited Budva over these past couple of years.

As was the case last year, when we hosted Rolling Stones, we shall also cease the opportunity this year, when we would host Madonna on 25 September at Jaz, to profit from such event by advertising town of Budva and Montenegro as a tourist country”, Mayor of Budva, Rajko Kuljaca stated.

Organizers hope that the interest for the tickets for Madonna’s concert would be significant, at least similar to that in Paris, when the concert had been sold out in a matter of several days, or that in Vancouver, when 50,000 tickets had been sold in a matter of 29 minutes.

“Tickets for the great spectacle at Jaz would be sold as of 11 July. Madonna’s fans would have to invest Euro 35 to see this concert. Those who want to be next to the stage would have to pay Euro 70, while the VIP tickets would be charged Euro 200. The total number of tickets that will be offered would be 65,000, while 5,000 would bear ‘VIP’ mark”, spokesperson for this event, Aleksandar Rados revealed.

In cooperation with the Municipality of Budva and local Tourist Organization, Madonna’s concert would be organized by “Komuna” and Austrian company which is organizing her performance in Vienna.

“This is Madonna’s biggest tour so far and the entire event at Jaz would, therefore, be impressive. Preparation of the area where the concert would take place would commence on 5 September and the main stage would arrive six days prior to the event.

19 trucks loaded with equipment would arrive to Budva in this period. Stage would be a 100 meters long and 100 meters high. Machines for the setting up of the stage would also arrive ahead of the concert”, Richard Herman of the “Austrian Entertainment” company has explained.

Organizers refused to specify how high was Madonna’s performance fee, claiming this was their business secret.

“Budva’s concert would be prepared by using the same technical equipment as would be that in Zurich and Vienna.

Madonna’s would have introductory bands playing ahead of her performance, with Robin already confirmed.

Concert would start at 7 o’clock pm and would last till half an hour after midnight. Madonna would sing for all those who come to Jaz for full two hours”, Herman claims. According to his words, today, at the latest, Budva’s performance of Madonna’s would also be displayed at her official website.

He also emphasized that Madonna’s performance in Budva had been her last available date during this tour, so that the concerts in Zagreb and Belgrade are no longer an option.

In his words, as all world-class starts, Madonna would present organizers with the list of her special requests, which would be made public within one month.

ΟΙ φήμες οτι θα πεί κάτι απο Evita οργιάζουν!

Προς το παρόν ακόμα δε μπορώ να σταματήσω να βλέπω το Lament απο Evita που είχε πέι το 2004 στη Re-Invention!:bow:

Τι setlist ηταν αυτη στην Re-Invention!

The Material World Act 1

* Intro: The Beast Within (Video)

* Vogue

* Nobody Knows Me

* Frozen

The Army Act 2

* American Life

* Express Yourself

* Burning Up

* Material Girl

* Interlude: Hollywood (Remix)

Star Jazz Act 3

* Hanky Panky

* Deeper And Deeper

* Die Another Day

* Lament

* Interlude:Bedtime Story (Video)

Ballad Section

* Nothing Fails

* Don't Tell Me

* Like A Prayer

* Mother And Father /Intervention

Scotland Act 4

* Susan McLeod (Intro) / Into The Groove

* Papa Don't Preach

* Crazy For You

* Music

* Holiday

35 euro στο επόμενο μέρος της περιοδείας εεε?Χμμμμ....που 35 που 90!!!Ε ρε ξύλο που θέλουν οι διοργανωτές-κλέφτες!!!!

Άσκηση & Τρόπος Ζωής

Όσα θέλετε να μάθετε για την άσκηση...!

http://askisitroposzwis.blogspot.gr/

35 euro στο επόμενο μέρος της περιοδείας εεε?Χμμμμ....που 35 που 90!!!Ε ρε ξύλο που θέλουν οι διοργανωτές-κλέφτες!!!!

Οι ανθρωποι εκεί δουλεύουν τρείς φορές παραπάνω για να βγάλουν αυτο που παίρνεις εσυ σε μια φορά

Αν το πάμε έτσι με την λογική σου, αν πήγαινε σε καμιά Γερμανία (ή δεν ξέρω κι εγώ σε κάποια άλλη χώρα τέτοιου "βεληνεκούς") θα έπρεπε το πιο φθηνό εισιτήριο να κοστίζει 180 κάτι που σίγουρα δεν ισχύει και ούτε πρόκειται να ισχύσει!!!!

Άσκηση & Τρόπος Ζωής

Όσα θέλετε να μάθετε για την άσκηση...!

http://askisitroposzwis.blogspot.gr/

δυστυχως δεν προλαβα να παρω εισητηριο!θελει καποιος να μου χαρισει το δικο του?:p

πλακα πλακα,ποσο λετε να τα πουλανε εξω απο το σταδιο?τι λετε,αξιζει να κατεβω αθηνα (μηπως και βρω στην black market) ή θα γυρισω με το ιδιο τραινο?

τόσο που θα το βρεις στην μαύρη αγορά, καλύτερα να πάρεις ένα για Λονδίνο πχ (ακόμα να γίνει sold out)

Αν το πάμε έτσι με την λογική σου, αν πήγαινε σε καμιά Γερμανία (ή δεν ξέρω κι εγώ σε κάποια άλλη χώρα τέτοιου "βεληνεκούς") θα έπρεπε το πιο φθηνό εισιτήριο να κοστίζει 180 κάτι που σίγουρα δεν ισχύει και ούτε πρόκειται να ισχύσει!!!!

η χώρα μας είναι ειδική περίπτωση.. Δυστυχώς τα πάντα κοστίζουν το ίδιο ή περισσοτερο απο χώρες μεγάλου βεληνεκούς ακόμα κι αν οι μισθοί μας δεν συγκρίνονται...

Τελευταία ενημέρωση για το set list και τα σκηνικά κλπ:

Despite rumors of Britney Spears joining Madonna onstage for her upcoming "Sticky & Sweet" tour, it appears the duo will only appear together on video. "Britney's doing a video piece this week for Madonna's new tour," Brit's manager, Larry Rudolph, told Access Hollywood. The video will reportedly be shown on giant video screens during Madge's world tour.

Madonna is not satisfied with the live version of "Spanish Lesson", so she decided to shelve it AS OF NOW.

DrownedMadonna.com also heard that Madonna is currently testing a cover of Anita Ward's "Ring My Bell" to replace "Spanish Lesson" after "Buenos Aires".

Another song has been shelved as of now. "Ray Of Light" - which was originally part of the Rock/Guitar section - is now out of the tentative setlist.

"Give It 2 Me" is being rehearsed the same way as in the Hard Candy Promo Tour, but obviously with different outfits.

Besides "Spanish Lesson", the only other "Hard Candy" track that is not being used as of now in the tentative setlist - neither as a video interlude nor as a live performance - is "Incredible".Keep in mind that everything is subject to changes, so stay tuned!

Madonna's Sticky & Sweet tour opens with Candy Shop (very similar to the promo tour version) followed by a version of Beat Goes On very similar to the album version. Both Pharrell Williams and Kanye West will appear on video during the song. The third song in the setlist is the first GREAT surprise. It's the one and only Human Nature, from Bedtime Stories (and we'll not be sorry!!). The song will be presented in an original and UNIQUE way, but that's a surprise we don't want to spoil for the moment.

Section two of the show includes Into The Groove, a great number where she will be jumping rope with a little sample of the song "Jump" thrown in as well, followed by Heartbeat. The Fedde Le Grande version of Music, (just like the promo tour version) and She's Not Me follow.

The following section will opens with the song Devil Would Recognize You, Madonna will sing it live and play the piano onstage HERSELF for the very first time! After that we go into Miles Away, just like the promo tour, and a joyful version Spanish Lesson. Her great classic from True Blue arrives next: It's La Isla Bonita that will be presented in its "Live Earth incarnation", the Lela Pala Tute version!!! This third section is closed by one of the songs by Madonna that won an Oscar. It's the touching "You Must Love Me", the beautiful ballad from Evita, written by Tim Rice and Andrew Loydd Webber especially for Madonna in the film. This version is more or less very similar to its original form.

The closing section of the tour includes the promo tour version of 4 Minutes followed by one of the greatest surprises fans will adore: Impressive Instant from the "Music" album!! Ray of Light follows. It's basically the album version with some changes in the middle. The promo tour version of Hung Up is next. The tour closes with the latest single from Hard Candy, Give It 2 Me

But that's not all folks! Madonna is also doing a great classic for her first album and she's doing it for the first time since the Virgin Tour. It's "Borderline" that will be presented like it has never been heard before

Χμμμμ....δεν είμαι και πολύ ευχαριστημένη με την τροπή που έχει πάρει το έως τώρα set list....

Namaste!

έχουν κυκλοφορήσει 10000 set lists που όλες υποτίθεται πως είναι "official"!

μόνο μετά τις 23 Αυγούστου θα ξέρουμε για σίγουρα, αυτό μόνο έχω να πω, τέλος! :P :P

Δείτε και αυτό!

According to Live Nation, Madonna has already sold more than 1 million tickets for the tour with just 42 shows on sale. She opens with 17 shows in Europe, followed by 28 in North America, two in Mexico City and eight in South America. have not gone on sale yet: Thirteen shows three in Europe, two in the U.S. and all eight in South America (four in Brazil, two in Argentina and two in Chile), which will take place from December 3-21. Athens, Greece went on sale last week and immediately sold out.

Tickets have been selling like hot cakes in most markets: Paris (110,000 tickets); Mexico City (100,000); Lisbon (75,000); Zurich (70,000); Athens (67,000); New York (64,500); London (64,000); Rome (51,000); Vancouver (50,000); and Amsterdam (47,000).

μην ακούς ότι %#$$#@#$#@ λέει ο καθένας.

για να γίνει ακύρωση του show θα πρέπει να μην έχει πουλήσει εισιτήρια (καλό το αστείο!) ή να συντρέξει κάποιος πολύ σοβαρός λόγος... που μέχρι στιγμής δεν υφίσταται!

το show θα γίνει και θα είμαστε εκεί!

φανταστείκατε να ακυρωθεί? πάλι ουρές στα ταμεία για επιστροφή λεφτών... με πονάνε τα δικά μου ποδαράκια και μόνο που το σκέφτομαι... :X

Χρειαζομαστε επειγοντως διακοπες μου φαινεται ολοι :lol::lol::lol: