[Επίσημο] Nokia 6270

nervous
 Κοινοποίηση

Έχει symbian????????????????????????????? :!: :O :confused: :worry:

Δεν θα παθεις τιποτε εαν διαβασεις τα χαρακτηριστικα του ,ειτε εδω,ειτε στην σελιδα της νοκια. Ειναι series 40 :rolleyes:

[imgalign]http://i37.tinypic.com/23k3s09.jpg[/imgalign]

Μην ψάξεις ποτέ να βρεις κάτι τέλειο για να το αγαπήσεις. Αγάπησε κάτι ατελές και τελειοποίησε το με την αγάπη σου!

iPhone 5S Space Grey

Προσοχή! Κατάργηση γραφής Greeklish

• Απαντήσεις 2,3χιλ.
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Δημοφιλείς μέρες

Top Posters In This Topic

Νεότερα από τον φίλο μας στη Δανία:

Για τις αναφερόμενες και λοιπές φωτογραφίες του review :

http://www.mobile-review.com/forum2/showthread.php?p=336486

Nokia 6270 Mini-Review

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Intro

It was a dark and cold November night, but suddenly all was forgotten when the nice postman came with a very special parcel for me. It was indeed what I had been anticipating, hoped and waited for - but knowing that none other in Europe had gotten it yet, had lowered my hopes for it to come within the next couple of weeks.

Right now it lies right in front of me and it still shouts, "Come play with me, press my buttons you bad boy!". Everyone knows all the typical Nokia functions, so I'll skip them nice and easy and concentrate on the new stuff. Because of the 10 images limitation in a post, I'll put links to more pictures in the sections concerned.

- Design & Build quality

Let me put it this way, if design was a really important feature for me when I choose a new mobile, I would have gotten the 6280 instead of the 6270. It does have that funny looking 'lower lip' design going on, but I must admit that it's very handy when sliding the keypad - a little press by the thumb and up it goes. As earlier mentioned I thought it was a design flaw that you have to touch the lower part of the screen when sliding the top down again, but now I've seen the light! It's just a matter of touching the side of the phone instead and press a little down with your thumb and down it goes. Also mentioned earlier, I don't consider the fact that you can twist it a tiny bit a building mistake or bad craftmanship, but simply a necessary thing that allows the slider spring to function correct.

Nokia 6270 - Nokia 6270 -Nokia 6270 -Nokia 6270

Nokia 6270 - Nokia 6270 -

Nokia 6270

Phone Comparison - 6230i vs. 6270 - 6230i vs. 6270 - 6230i vs. 6270 - 6230i vs. 6270

- Functions & Features

I must say that the new Series40 is much better designed than the previous version, but maybe it's just because I'm not grown entirely accustomed to the new UI yet that I'm not all that fond of it. Especially when looking at picture 27 (Useability section) and 29 (Menu section) - I can't exactly pinpoint what it is, but something just doesn't feel right.

The Active Standby Screen is a feature that I just recently heard about, but back then I didn't think it was a feature I was going to use. I stand corrected, it's brilliant - why NOT take advantage of the "phone's desktop", the standby screen?

If you don't want the Active Standby Screen, you can still choose to use some of the unused standby screen space to show your Navi-key shortcuts (in my case: Camera, My Active Standby Screen, Phonebook, New SMS)

Using the Active Standby Screen

Game - Snake III

Game - Golf Tour

- Picture & Sound

Not much to mention here, the camera looks and works perfect. It takes photos just like the K750i/W800i phones from SonyEricsson. Finally Nokia has seen the light so to speak by putting a flash next to their camera and also seamless zoom instead of stepped zoom.

The Radio, Media Player and Music Player works just like my previous phone the 6230i, no innovations here except the improved design of the new series40. Although I've searched everywhere for it, I can't find the 'Fly-mode'/'Offline-mode' to the music player that someone has been talking about, it simply doesn't exist on my 6270.

Warning - I was listening to music via the speakers (which by the way isn't as bad as I first stated) at full volume and then I put the earphones in my ears and plugged the headset in (in that order) and the shock I got was brutal! It sounded way way louder than the music ever did on my 6230i, the volume scale goes from 1-10 and there's no need to hear music in the earphones higher than 5-7...

Music Player

- Menu

The Main Menu now has 4 different display options; List, Grid (3x4), Grid with names (3x3) & Sheet style and the icons are animated and in 3D.

Sheet style Main Menu

- Useability

First point of critique! From back in March '04 when I got my 6230, I always have programmed my Nokia phone to go to 'Write new SMS' when I push the navigation key to the left. This isn't changed now, but with the new series40 when I chose the 'Write New SMS I can't start right away by writing, I have to chose who the recipient is first AND I DO NOT WANT THAT! I want to start writing and choose wo it should be to afterwards. Maybe some can see the good in this new feature, but I'm not one of them.

Another thing, why can't I choose the Inbox as a navigationkey shortcut? First Nokia accustomes me to having a shortcut to my Inbox on a navi-key on my 6230 and 6230i and then they removes that option. This simply must be a mistake - why can it a shortcut to 'Set Time' and 6 different profiles but not the Inbox?

Anyway - The 6270 is very userfriendly with so many way to make shortcuts to your favourite functions - 2 shortcut keys, 4 shortcut on the navi-key and furthermore shortcuts in the Active Standby Screen...

Speed only becomes an issue when entering the Gallery, Memorycard or talking about the shutterspeed of the camera - so basically the expected places.

- Connections & Software

Nothing special to report here, IrDa, Bluetooth and an included USB-cable in the package - It took less than 10 minutes to install, setup and connect Nokia PC Suite 6.6 to the phone. I'm guessing it's a new feature, but when you plug the usb-cable in the phone you have 3 options; Standard (PC-Suite), Print (Print pictures to a PictBridge compatible printer) and Data storage (The mini-SD card 'pops up' as a removeable drive in your pc) This is a handy feature when you for instance only need to add or delete some music stored on the memorycard...

The 3 usb-options

- Accessories

The following accessories were included in the package:

Nokia CA-53 - The Usb-cable

Nokia AC-4E - The new Nokia charger with a smaller phone plug

Nokia CA-44 - A transformer plug so you can use any previous charger from Nokia instead of the new charger with the noticeablely smaller plug

Nokia HS-23 - The stereo headset

Nokia 128 mb mini-SD memorycard

- Conclusion

This is where I tell you to storm out and buy the phone, but I won't. Instead I'll advice you to test it in a store first - Mainly because of it's size and weight, it scared me at first but it's just a matter of growing accustomed to it.

Do I like it? Yeah I love it! And right now I know that this is my final phone before changing to a 3g phone next summer - who knows which one that might be? A 6280? N80? or at that time maybe even the 6280i? (If Nokia continues to do this i-mproved thingy) - One thing is for sure, it's definetly going to be a Nokia!

This was my mini-review, hope you liked it - do post if there's any screens you want to see pictures of or functions that I forgot to mention or didn't ellaborate enough...

- Pictures & Video taken by Nokia 6270

All pictures and videos are taken with the highest image quality. (Pics = 1600x1200 & Video = 176x144)

Picture Sample 1

Picture Sample 2

Picture Sample 3

Picture Sample 4

Picture Sample 5

Picture Sample 6

Picture Sample 7

Picture Sample 8

Picture Sample 9

Video Sample

- And to the guy who thinks the pictures are blurry, you try get kids to stand still for more than a second...

Πλέον όλοι αναρωτιώμαστε,άλλα όλα δείχνουν μετά τις 10/12.Για να δούμε λοιπόν,πάντως μακάρι πριν τις γιορτές.Το ζήτημα της τιμής είναι ξεκάθαρο,γύρω στα 320 Ευρώ τελική με ΦΠΑ.

Σήμερα μου είπε ένας φίλος από nokia shop ότι το περιμένουν μέχρι την Τρίτη. :D

Μακάρι να βγει αληθινό γιατί γκαγκανιάσαμε πια με αυτό το κινητό.Ολη η ιστορία θυμίζει λίγο Ν70 σε σχέση με ημερομηνία κυκλοφορίας.

Ξερουμε αν 8α διαβάζει αρχεια pdf, xls, doc ktl????

Μας πανε απο βδομαδα σε βδομαδα, 8α μας σπασουν να νευρα...

Αντε να το φερει h cosmote να μου κανω ενα πολυ ωραιο xmas gift

Flash messages

Flash messages are text messages that are instantly displayed upon reception. Flash messages are not

automatically saved.

------------------------------

Write a flash message

Select Menu > Messaging > Create message > Flash message. Enter the recipient’s phone number in the To:

field. Write your message in the Message: field. The maximum length of a flash message is 70 characters. To

send the message, select Send.

------------------------------

Receive a flash message

A received flash message is indicated with the text Message: and a few words from the beginning of the

message. To read the message, select Read. To extract phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and Web site

addresses from the current message, select Options > Use detail.

Η αγάπη αποτελείται απο μια μοναδική ψυχή που κατοικεί σε δύο σώματα! (Αριστοτέλης)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Proud Owner of a Xbox360 fully updated!!! (http://www.enternity.gr)

Next Generation Consoles WAR:http:// http://www.vgchartz.com/

Τhanks, τις ιδιοτητες του flash ,τις ξερω ,δεν θυμομουνα ομως οτι ειχε το

6270 :O

Μην ψάξεις ποτέ να βρεις κάτι τέλειο για να το αγαπήσεις. Αγάπησε κάτι ατελές και τελειοποίησε το με την αγάπη σου!

iPhone 5S Space Grey

Ρε παιδια πηγα σημερα απο το Νοκια club στον κορυδαλλο και ρωτησα ποτε θα το φερει το κινητο και μου ειπε πως τελικα θα ερθει αρχες Γεναρη :cry: και οχι τον Δεκεμβρη που το περιμεναν......

Βασικά οι πιο πολλές ενημερώσεις από διαφορετικά Nokia Shops καταλήγουν στην πλειοψηφία τους για την επόμενη εβδομάδα εώς και πρίν τις γιορτές.Παράδειγμα άγνοιας σε Nokia Shop (Χαλάνδρι):N70 πότε θάρθει ρωτάω την στιγμή που ήξερα ότι την επόμενη μέρα θα ήταν διαθέσιμο στο Nokia Shop Κηφησιάς,μου λέει σε ενα μήνα...

Οπότε καταλαβαίνετε,συνεννόηση αρκούδα.Εγω νομίζω ότι την επόμενη εβδομάδα επιτέλους θα το δούμε.Οπως και νάχει μας τα ζαλήσανε πια με αυτό το κινητό,απ΄το διάστημα θα το φέρουν πια.....

Ρε παιδια πηγα σημερα απο το Νοκια club στον κορυδαλλο και ρωτησα ποτε θα το φερει το κινητο και μου ειπε πως τελικα θα ερθει αρχες Γεναρη :cry: και οχι τον Δεκεμβρη που το περιμεναν......

Aπ' οτι φαίνεται στα nokia shop ο κάθε πολητής λέει τη γνώμη του για το πότε θα έρθει ένα κινητό!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Αληθεια στο εξωτερικο αρχισε η διαθεση του τι λενε :whistle: εκει?
Η Δημοκρατία μας αυτοκαταστρέφεται διότι κατεχράσθη το δικαίωμα της ελευθερίας και της ισότητας, διότι έμαθε τους πολίτες να θεωρούν την αυθάδεια ως δικαίωμα, την παρανομία ως ελευθερία, την αναίδεια του λόγου ως ισότητα και την αναρχία ως ευδαιμονία

efxarista nea...!!!

ola ta germanika shop allaksan ta flags simera to proi kai to exoun os diathesimo kai me paradosi 1-3 meres... (giati iparxoun listes proparagelion tora stin arxi)

i timi sta megala mobile shop paramenei apo 299-320euro!!!

pistevo se liges meres kai ellada

pistevo se liges meres kai ellada

Τhanks eNeRGy για τα νεα,ελπιζω συντομα να γινει αυτο,να ληξει

επιτελους και η μεγαλη περιοδος αναμονης ;)

(Πολυ "ζεστο" σε βλεπω με το 6270,θα το παρεις εσυ ? :worry: )

iPhone 5S Space Grey

Σήμερα έλαβα Nokia Newsletter από την ΝΟΚΙΑ Γερμανίας που με ενημέρωνε για την διάθεση του 6270 στην Γερμανία,παραπέμποντας με στο Nokia Online Shop.de

http://www.nokia-online-shop.de/cgi-bin/nokia.storefront/4396dbb3044bb8d12718d9454b040693/Catalog/Intern1

όπου είδα αρκετά διαφοροποιημένες κατά την ανιούσα τιμές σε σχέση με μας.

Το συγκεκριμενο μαγαζι εχει και ακριβοτερο το 6111 τουλαχιστον κατα 30Ε σε σχεση με ΕΛΛΑΔΑ οποτε αν το παρουμε αναλογικα ......συμφωνω και εγω ο energy βγηκε απολυτα σωστος
Η Δημοκρατία μας αυτοκαταστρέφεται διότι κατεχράσθη το δικαίωμα της ελευθερίας και της ισότητας, διότι έμαθε τους πολίτες να θεωρούν την αυθάδεια ως δικαίωμα, την παρανομία ως ελευθερία, την αναίδεια του λόγου ως ισότητα και την αναρχία ως ευδαιμονία

oi info pou dino einai tis idias tis kentrikis nokia, oxi dikies mou... giafto kai trelenomai me tis vlakies ton nokia shop (amarousiou kai loipon perixoron) gia na traviksoun vlemata kai pelates...

etsi... gia to 6270 i nokia einai ON-TIME... gia to 6280... ton pinei (deite antistoixo topic 6280)...

oute sostos vgika sto ena oute lathos sto allo... i nokia tirise kai de tirise (antistoixa) to "enarksi evdomada 49".!

kai gia na teleiono me afto to threed mi exontas na prosfero kati parapano, OLA ta katastimata pleon dilonoun diathesi tou 6270, kai etoimoparadoto (alla me to ena xroma alla me to allo kai alla kai me ta dio)...