Stephen King

monica
 Κοινοποίηση

exei idi vgei se region 2 me ellinikous ypotitlous... eisai Kypro? an nai na sou pw pou to vrika egw!

• Απαντήσεις 399
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exei idi vgei se region 2 me ellinikous ypotitlous... eisai Kypro? an nai na sou pw pou to vrika egw!

Πες μου εμένα που ενδιαφέρομαι εξίσου!

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England...

William Shakespeare: King Richard II Act 2, Sc 1

London is a state of mind

Leukosia ston Arxcaggelo sto DVD CLUB FANTASTICO (o typos autos fernei mono region 2 dvd me ellinikous). - Vrisketai dipla apo to EPISODES DVD CLUB (nai einai dipla dipla) sto dromo pou vrisketai kai i Xrysovalantw to artopoiio an xereis.. einai o dromos vasika pisw apo to makareio stadio kai to eleutheria!

Leukosia ston Arxcaggelo sto DVD CLUB FANTASTICO (o typos autos fernei mono region 2 dvd me ellinikous). - Vrisketai dipla apo to EPISODES DVD CLUB (nai einai dipla dipla) sto dromo pou vrisketai kai i Xrysovalantw to artopoiio an xereis.. einai o dromos vasika pisw apo to makareio stadio kai to eleutheria!

Ναι τα ξέρω όλα, είναι κοντά σε μια θεία μου. Να δω πότε θα μπορέσω να πάω. Thanks πάντως.

Εγώ πάλι παιδιά είμαι Αθήνα, αν μπορεί κάποιος να βοηθήσει...

Πόσα DVD είναι;

Nomizw einai 2

Α, δεν είναι πολλά, νόμιζα ότι ήταν επεισόδια, σε στυλ σειράς. Μακάρι να μπορούσα να το βρω και εδώ Αθήνα. Άμα πάντως υπάρχει κάποιος που να ξέρει πού μπορώ να το βρω, παρακαλώ ας το πει
...And yet I know the worst is still to come...

• 1 month later...
Για να βοηθήσω στην επανεκκίνηση του θέματος, να αναφέρω για τους φίλους του Μαύρου Πύργου ότι ο Ράνταλ Φλάγκ (όσοι διαβάζουν Μαύρο Πύργο ξέρουν ποιός είναι) είναι πρωταγωνιστής και στο "Κοράκι" (The Stand). Έτσι εκτός από το Σάλεμς Λοτ, στο Μαύρο Πύργο μπαίνει και το The Stand.

• 2 weeks later...
Τον Απρίλιο του 2006, ξεκινάει στις Η.Π.Α. η δημοσίευση της νέας σειράς κόμικς η οποία θα είναι βασισμένη στην πασίγνωστη σειρά βιβλίων του Στήβεν Κινγκ "Ο Μαύρος Πύργος". Σχεδιαστή του κόμικ θα είναι ο βραβευμένος με βραβείο Will Eisner, Jae Lee. Περισσότερες πληροφορίες: http://www.marvel.com/king

Παρασκευή 00.30 στον antenna η λάμψη με τον Τζάκ Νίκολσον σε σκηνοθεσία του Κιούμπρικ!Δεν το χάνω!

Την ίδια μέρα στις 1.45 στην νετ έκρηξη οργής (carrie)!

Βραδιά King!

Τέλεια! Thanks for the info jog!

Διαβασα το Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption στα αγγλικα και ειδα σημερα την ταινια The Shawshank Redemption με τον Morgan Freeman. ΦΟΒΕΡΗ, απο της καλυτερες που εχω δει. Επιασε 9.1 στο imdb. Πολυ καλη, και το βιβλιο ακομα καλυτερο. "Get busy living or get busy dying" "Remember that hope is a good thing, Red, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

Παρασκευή 00.30 στον antenna η λάμψη με τον Τζάκ Νίκολσον σε σκηνοθεσία του Κιούμπρικ!Δεν το χάνω!

Βραδιά King!

Τhanks jog, έχουμε ξενύχτι την Παρασκευή! :D

Currently using:

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, Galaxy Watch

Νίκος

Βραδιά King!

Επιτέλους!Προβλέπεται ξενύχτι σήμερα :w00t:

• 2 months later...
Ρε παιδιά,στο τέλος,στην λάμψη με τον Νίκολσον τι γίνεται?Γιατί δείχνει μια φωτογραφία και λέει ξενοδοχείο η θέα 4 Απριλίου 1921?Τι θέλει να δείξει?

Ρε παιδιά,στο τέλος,στην λάμψη με τον Νίκολσον τι γίνεται?Γιατί δείχνει μια φωτογραφία και λέει ξενοδοχείο η θέα 4 Απριλίου 1921?Τι θέλει να δείξει?

den ime sigouros ala nomizo pos theli na deixi oti eixe xanapai palia sto xenodoxio oti ine fantasma isos:X :X

Upcoming Spoiler!:

Απλά μας δείχνει οτι το ξενοδοχείο "πήρε" μαζί του τον Nicholson... πως και γιατί δεν τθυμάμαι, έχω να τη δω καιρό την ταινία...

...now I realise that I can't turn back, the future is here to stay...

...but hey, we're just children of tomorrow, hanging on to yesterday...

==================================================

Τρίτη έως Πέμπτη, 18:00-20:00, στον Queen Radio

Upcoming Spoiler!:

Απλά μας δείχνει οτι το ξενοδοχείο "πήρε" μαζί του τον Nicholson... πως και γιατί δεν θυμάμαι, έχω να τη δω καιρό την ταινία...

Ακριβώς αυτό θέλει να δείξει.

Υπάρχει περίπτωση να βρούμε στο ίντερνετ κανά βιβλίο του(πχ σε word κτλ)?:X :O

Βεβαίως, να μερικά:

http://www.fictionbook.ru/en/author/king_stephen/

Currently using:

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, Galaxy Watch

Νίκος

Τι εννοείται ρε παιδιά?:O

Πολύ απλά ότι το ξενοδοχείο είναι στοιχειωμένο και ενεργεί σαν μία οντότητα. Βρήκε ευάλωτο τον Τζακ Νίκολσον και τον ενσωμάτωσε στο ξενοδοχείο, κάνοντας τον μέρος του, όπως ήταν λ.χ. ο μπάρμαν που έβλεπε ο Νίκολσον ή οι υπαλλήλοι.

Πολύ απλά ότι το ξενοδοχείο είναι στοιχειωμένο και ενεργεί σαν μία οντότητα. Βρήκε ευάλωτο τον Τζακ Νίκολσον και τον ενσωμάτωσε στο ξενοδοχείο, κάνοντας τον μέρος του, όπως ήταν λ.χ. ο μπάρμαν που έβλεπε ο Νίκολσον ή οι υπαλλήλοι.

Thnx a lot! :)

• 9 months later...

STEPHEN KING BREAKS NEW GROUND AT MARVEL WITH ORIGINAL COMIC SERIES BASED ON HIS EPIC THE DARK TOWER

New Comic Series Exploring the Origin of the Notorious Gunslinger Character Marks First Time Stephen King Has Produced Original Content for the Comic Book Format.

Stephen and Marvel have decided to push back the launch of the Dark Tower comic books to 2007. “Given the size of the project and all the creative talent involved, I want to give the Marvel series all the room to breathe it needs and deserves,” said Stephen. “I’ve got so much else going on in 2006—two novels coming out, CELL and LISEY’S STORY, and the work with John Mellencamp on ‘Ghost Brothers of Darkland County.’ The Marvel series is going to be a blast, and I want to have the time to enjoy it."

The 1st issue of the yet-to-be-named first arc of the Dark Tower comic series will be shipping in February 2007. The last issue of this six-issue series will be shipping in July 2007. The first hardcover collection will be shipping in October 2007.

Stephen King is the Executive Editor and Creative Director of Marvel's much awaited Dark Tower comic book series and graphic fiction collections. King is directly involved in the creative aspects of this project, supervising all editorial and visual content.

Robin Furth, author of Stephen King’s The Dark Tower: A Concordance, is outlining the Dark Tower comic book series, providing scene-by-scene plotting, and maintaining the continuity and consistency of each story arc.

NEW YORK – World Fantasy Award-winning writer Stephen King, long acknowledged as the master of modern horror, and Marvel Comics join forces this spring to launch a ground-breaking new comic book series adapted from King's magnum opus, The Dark Tower.

The comic series will mark the first time Stephen King has produced original content for an ongoing comic book project. The series will expand the saga of King’s epic hero, Roland Deschain, whose quest to save the Dark Tower is captured in seven best-selling novels published over the course of twenty-five years. King’s unparalleled storytelling power will inform new stories that delve into the life and times of the young Roland, revealing the trials and conflicts that lead to the burden of destiny he must assume as a man, the last Gunslinger from a world that has moved on. The comics will work in conjunction with the novels, further supplementing and defining the saga’s mythology under the direction of the acclaimed author himself.

"As a lifelong fan of Marvel comic books, and as an adult reader who’s seen comics "come of age" and take their rightful place in the world of fantasy and science fiction, I’m excited to be a part of Roland's new incarnation," said Stephen King.

The series will be illustrated by Eisner-award winning artist Jae Lee.

King continued, "I love Jae Lee's work, and I think this is going to be a dynamite partnership. Frankly, I can’t wait."

Watch for more info as it becomes available at http://www.marvel.com/king

"Stephen King is a true literary master. We are thrilled beyond words to have him join Marvel on this exciting project. The millions of Dark Tower fans are in for a real treat, and I'm sure many more will soon be hooked on this epic series through this historic comic project," said Joe Quesada, Marvel Entertainment's Editor-In-Chief and Chief Creative Officer, Publishing.

"The level of excitement and talent that Stephen King brings to the world of comic books is electrifying. We're proud and honored to be a part of what promises to be an industry-defining event," said Dan Buckley, Publisher and Chief Operating Officer of Marvel Entertainment, Publishing.

To find a comic shop near you that will carry The Dark Tower, click here!

Pocket Books, a division of Simon & Schuster, will be releasing the last three novels in the Dark Tower series (Wolves of the Calla, Song of Susannah, and The Dark Tower) in 2006. Available in paperback from Scribner is a two-volume concordance to the novels compiled by Robin Furth, who is also contributing to the Marvel comic project. Two new Stephen King novels will be published by Scribner in 2006-CELL (with a protagonist who just happens to be a comic book artist) in January, and LISEY'S STORY in October. Having written over 40 novels, Stephen King is one of the most popular writers of all time, and is undoubtedly the world's leading horror writer. His books have been translated into 33 languages and published in over 35 countries. Currently, more than 300 million copies of his novels are in print.