Κινέζικά stores: Προβλήματα αγοράς

Κοινοποίηση

Είστε ευχαριστημένοι από το Pandawill.com;  

1. 1. Είστε ευχαριστημένοι από το Pandawill.com;

• Ναι
    • Όχι

hi, lio14, if you need my help, i can check your order detail for u, but please tell me your order NO. to me, refund is simple for us.

Hello pandawill. I have already dispute and i told you 3 times that i want a full refund butyou didnt answer me. The only thing you told me was some rules to fix it alone. But i cant do it and i dont want.My order number is 100757778.

• Απαντήσεις 933
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi,trust0, this Friday Happy Hour you will check good coupon for Doogee DG150.[/b]

Today on your happy hour i can see only the Doogee DG350. Doogee DG150 and Jiayu F1 has the same price as before.

Μηνύματα που ζητούν διευκρινήσεις σχετικά με παραγγελίες που κάνατε, διαγράφονται. Διευκρινήσεις για τις παραγγελίες σας μπορείτε να κάνετε κατά την παραγγελία (επιλέγοντας το note στο paypal κατά την πληρωμή), ή μιλώντας στο κατάστημα (με email, skype ή από τη φόρμα επικοινωνίας).

Επίσης πριν ζητήσετε διευκρινήσεις, ΔΙΑΒΑΣΤΕ πρώτα στο site του καταστήματος. Play store έχουν όλα τα κινητά κι αναφέρεται στην περιγραφή κάθε προϊόντος μάλιστα. Επίσης είναι παράνομο να ζητάτε declare as gift, ως φοροδιαφυγή και ΔΕΝ επιτρέπεται στο forum!

Το παρόν θέμα θα είναι για ερωτήσεις σχετικά με τα προϊόντα (π.χ. δυνατότητες, ευκολίες κλπ) και τις υπηρεσίες που παρέχει το κατάστημα, εάν δεν καλυφτήκατε από τις πληροφορίες στην ιστοσελίδα, καθώς και τυχόν παράπονα, πάντα με ωραίο τρόπο.

Για οτιδήποτε αφορά τις αποστολές και τα tracking ΔΙΑΒΑΖΕΤΕ και απευθύνεστε εδώ.

Τέλος μην είστε τόσο απαιτητικοί, ειδικά όσο αφορά εκπτώσεις. Κάθε κατάστημα έχει τα δικά του κόστη λειτουργίας, το δικό του προσωπικό, και προσφέρει κάποιες υπηρεσίες. Δε θα δουλέψει τσάμπα, ούτε θα ρίξει τις τιμές του για να ανταγωνιστεί άλλα καταστήματα που μπορεί να χουν κατώτερες υπηρεσίες.

[This is an automatic message. Do not reply]

Guest Pandawill
hi,trust0, this Friday Happy Hour you will check good coupon for Doogee DG150.[/b]

Today on your happy hour i can see only the Doogee DG350. Doogee DG150 and Jiayu F1 has the same price as before.

hi, trust0, sorry my mistake and you are right. But today you can get coupon from Victory Day event, only today, so you can check and have a try. Sorry for mistake again.

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 10 λεπτά μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

Hello pandawill. I have already dispute and i told you 3 times that i want a full refund butyou didnt answer me. The only thing you told me was some rules to fix it alone. But i cant do it and i dont want.My order number is 100757778.

hi,lio14, just send phone back but make sure follow the paypal rules, thanks shopping on Pandawill, see you, bye, take care,88...

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 7 λεπτά μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

THL A3 ordered on the 24/4 picked up today 9/5 from the post office. That was quick, thank you.

hi, tassoss, thanks share your happy here, i d like to know this, thanks and good day.

Edited by Pandawill

Guest Pandawill

Shop on the right time and Save more now !

This Friday today(May,9th),you will enjoy up to $25 off your order for Victory Day

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/cc/ef/47/ccef4792090c60b1ead770abd20d217e.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New coupon for YUSUN W808

$84.99 on Pandawill banner

$76.49 (10% off) only for myphone guys here

coupon:IVYMYPHONE520

Ends 5/12/2014

click photo and shop now

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/c9/a3/83/c9a383fe31bba56983619b5f5220ba04.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New coupon for Portable 2600mAh Power Bank for Smartphone

Original price $15.99

Shop now Only $5.99

Coupon:MYPHONE599

Valid 5/12/14-5/14/14

click photo add to your cart

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/15/13/ea/1513ea34b5c52f8f2843098db5fc9147.jpg

Edited by Pandawill

hi,lio14, just send phone back but make sure follow the paypal rules, thanks shopping on Pandawill, see you, bye, take care,88...

Hello again. You have to answer me on paypal claim, you have to tell there that you will give me a full refund.

ibuymi49509 jiayu f1 in stock? WCDMA version?

Haier W910 value for money :D

XBMC/Kodi/SPMC Οδηγός σεταρίσματος Add-ons & Repository http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?t=408974

Dear ibuymi.com i just did an order from you for Xiaomi Mi2s 32 gb , order number is

# 937 also you have a PM .

Hope everything will be ok .

Dear,yes that it is in stock now,normally we will send the package in 3 working days after the order be placed! Surely it is the original xiaomi mi3,and you can use the coupon MYPHONE to get 5% off discount,we will send the piston earphone and original flip case as gift for the xiaomi mi3,and it will take 15 days arround can arrive Italy as our experience!

Hi Xiaoyan,

i made the order for the xiaomi mi3.Order #938.

hope you send it as soon as possible.

@navi55

ενα δικιο το 'χεις.σορυ...

Hi Xiaoyan,

i made the order for the xiaomi mi3.Order #938.

hope you send it as soon as possible.

@navi55

ενα δικιο το 'χεις.σορυ...

Dear,thanks for your order on us,we will arrange to send your package as soon as we can!

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 111 δευτ. μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

Dear ibuymi.com i just did an order from you for Xiaomi Mi2s 32 gb , order number is

# 937 also you have a PM .

Hope everything will be ok .

Dear.thanks for your order on us,we will arrange to send your package as soon as we can!

Guest Pandawill
Hello,

i have placed an order with no #100774561 today.

Please mark the box as a gift and i am waiting for the gifts you have told me .

Thank you .

hi,mbar i saw your note for us and my live chat girl will also see your note and she will check gift stock ans send it you, do not worry about it, nice weekend:)

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 113 δευτ. μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

Hello again. You have to answer me on paypal claim, you have to tell there that you will give me a full refund.

hi,lio14, do not worry about this, my customer support girl who in charger of paypal refund know all step and she will work for you.

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 2 λεπτά μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

To Day arrived The two dooggee dg350 Where shipped 30/4

All Good for now

hi, terry39, good news for you and me :) thanks for sharing here, nice weekend.

Hi Xiaoyan

I would like to ask you if the thl t200 black color with 2gb rom is in stock, how much it cost and if there is any gift.

Thanks

Dear,sorry that it is out of stock now!

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 104 δευτ. μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

I placed an order ( # 936 ). Please check the volume up/down keys to work normally before you send it to me.

Thank you!

Dear,we will test the phone well before shipping!

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 62 δευτ. μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

Dear Xiaoyan from ibuymi.com

I will made an order for Xiaomi Mi3 16 MB , is it possible to get the two gifts, us above?

Gifts

a. Piston earphone , b. Original Xiaomi Mi3 Flip Leather Stand Proctective

Thanks in advance.

Yes,we will get the two gifts!

Guest Pandawill

Tomorrow is Mothday's day, share two warm cards which i found on Pinterest :)

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/96/ae/ef/96aeef74bccf6732f8d5e48c896b92c0.jpg

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/53/66/3e/53663e9dbd1e93f3b9586576936efa77.jpg

I love you more than cars

I love you more than (chocolate chip) waffles

I love you more than candy

I love you more than anybody

I love you more than toys

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi,lio14, do not worry about this, my customer support girl who in charger of paypal refund know all step and she will work for you.

o.k. then, i am waitimg for your answer on paypal claim.

Please hurry up because paypal is working on my paypal claim case.

I want to send it back and give all my money back.

Dear Xiaoyan

I made an order for a Jiayu F1 fone and Xiaomi In-ear Earphones.

My order number is 940, please be sure that the phone will be the WCDMA version white color,and you'll send me the gifts that you promised me!

Thanks in advance

Guest Pandawill
o.k. then, i am waitimg for your answer on paypal claim.

Please hurry up because paypal is working on my paypal claim case.

I want to send it back and give all my money back.

hi,lio14, my girl had accept your refund request, just check it!

hi,lio14, my girl had accept your refund request, just check it!

Dear pandawill, paypal didnt send me any email that you accept FULL refund, only your girl in pandawill send me email.

If we want to follow paypal rules, I think that you must send a post in paypal claim.

Guest Pandawill

what is your coupon wish list for next week? post item link here, i am here for collecting them.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/2c/4f/09/2c4f09b66a6541e658d10e3b8dc65ea7.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

----- προσθήκη μηνύματος 7 λεπτά μετά την υποβολή του προηγούμενου -----

Nice weekends :)

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/e8/9f/7e/e89f7e93ee14768d617571d9288517ce.jpg

• The title was changed to Κινέζικά stores: Προβλήματα αγοράς
Επισκέπτης