HTC P3400

manos the greek
 Κοινοποίηση

HTC P3400

http://www.europe.htc.com/z/img/products/htcp3400_141x219.jpg

Overview

When you need to get something done while on the move, choose the right tool for the job. The HTC P3400 PDA is the perfect personal assistant in business.

With all the office tools on board you can be as demanding as you like with the HTC P3400. A truly global phone offering GSM/GPRS international roaming plus a full range of connectivity options with Bluetooth® 2.0 and Wi-Fi® means you’ll be connected just about anywhere.

This mobile device is a true “pocket PC”. Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 5.0 allows you to manage your Microsoft® Word and Excel® files, retrieve your emails instantly with direct push synchronisation, and log onto the internet with Internet Explorer®.

You can browse the web with Internet Explorer® and Pocket MSN®. Save your files to a SD card and sync with your PC through USB to take your music, video and images with you. Add a quality 2.0 megapixel camera for image and video capture, large 2.8 inch LCD touch screen for viewing files, and you’ll discover that the optimum business efficiency in the world doesn’t cost you the earth.

The HTC P3400 – the smartest business partner and an out-of-hours companion too.

Highlights

• PDA Phone
  • Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 5.0 Pocket Phone Edition
  • 109mm(L) x 58mm(W) x 17.65mm(T)
  • (thickness part is 18.15mm)
  • 126g with battery pack
  • TI OMAP™ 850, 201 MHz
  • ROM: 128MB
  • RAM: 64MB
  • 2.8" TFT LCD, 240*320 dot pixel with 65k colour
  • Backlight LEDs
  • Sensitive Touch Screen
  • Internal antenna
  • GSM/GPRS/EDGE Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
  • 2 megapixel CMOS imagine sensor
  • Built-in microphone
  • Loud speaker for Hands-Free operation
  • Bluetooth® v2.0
  • HTC ExtUSB™ (11-pin mini-USB 2.0 & audio jack all in one)
  • Battery Removable and rechargeable Lithium-ion1250mAh
  • AC Adapter
  • Voltage range/frequency: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
  • Ringtone trimmer
  • SIM Manager
  • Smart Dialling
  • Camera capture utility
  • Camcorder utility
  • AMR/AAC/WAV/WMA/MP3 codec
  • MMS
  • Picture enhanced for pictures and videos

More Info: http://www.europe.htc.com/products/htcp3400.html

Με την Wind κάνεις πράγματι οικονομία...αφού δεν έχεις ποτέ σήμα, δεν μιλάς, δεν στέλνεις μηνύματα, δεν χρεώνεσαι...

Wind Όσα παίρνει ο άνεμος

Αντε πάλι ΤΙ ΟΜΑP 200σάρης με GPS. Τι ζόρι τραβάνε ρε παιδιά και θάβουν ένα κατά τα άλλα τρομερό τηλέφωνο ? :(

GPS? Δεν έχει GPS αυτό το μοντέλο!

:)

Με την Wind κάνεις πράγματι οικονομία...αφού δεν έχεις ποτέ σήμα, δεν μιλάς, δεν στέλνεις μηνύματα, δεν χρεώνεσαι...

kakasximo... mia aporia.. gt vgazei tosa idia-oloidia pda ayti i htc??? Toulaxiston i nokia peiraze ligo ta specs, as anevasei kamia cpu, dn tha tis poume tpt :p
Apple iPhone 3G, Nokia: 3110, 3210, 3330, 8210, 6150, 3410, 6610, 6230, 6670, 6270, N70, 6131, E50, 6500 slide, 1680, E51, 6220c, NEC N400i, Sharp GX17, ETEN: M600+ SE: T610, K800i, W580i(x2), K810i, P990i, W20i(zylo), X10 mini pro, ZTE Blade, LG Optimus Black Now: Apple iPhone 3G, Sony Xperia U

Tι έγινε άραγε εκεί στην HTC;

Το μετάνιωσαν που το ανακοίνωσαν;;;

Το είχα δει και εγώ προχθές στην σελίδα τους και χθες αργά το βράδυ διαπίστωσα ότι το αφαίρεσαν από το site!!!

Μάλιστα το αφαίρεσαν πρόχειρα (στην λίστα με τα προϊόντα, το σημείο που το είχαν έχει μείνει κενό!)

Το συνηθίζει αυτό η HTC;

Τι να πει κανείς...

δεν μου αρεσει καθολου,μπουρδα θα το ελεγα

Η υπομονή είναι πικρή,αλλά ο καρπός της είναι γλυκός.

• 2 months later...