Hellraiser Movies

Demis_CY
 Κοινοποίηση

Προς ενημέρωση: Τα Hellraiser 2, 3 και 4 διατίθενται στο mediamarkt προς 99 λεπτά το καθένα. Όχι σε φακελάκι, σε θήκη κανονικά. Δεν είναι τυπογραφικό λάθος. :p

Προσοχή όμως. Στο ίδιο μαγαζί υπάρχει συσκευασία που περιέχει και τα τρία, κοστίζει 10 ευρώ αλλά η μόνη διαφορά είναι το εξώφυλλο...

Eida sto video club mou kati "nees" siskeuasies twn DVD autwn.. panta me ellinikous ipotitlous ennoeitai,den mou aresan katholou.. protimw tis original.. les kai ginane sto PAINT ta e3ofylla.. polli erasitexnika

Perimenoume by the way to teleutaio kommati tis seiras autis apo DVD.... Me ton Clive Barker na epistrefei gia mia teleutaia fora san skinothetis stin seira pou dimiourgise!!!

ρε παιδια ποια ειναι η υποθεση; τι ειναι αυτες οι βελονες που εχουν στα προσωπα τους;

Τι να σου εξηγουμε τωρα....:O

(Θα το εκανα ευχαριστς, αλλα τωρα δεν προλαβαινω οχι τιποτα αλλο..:) )

Το εργο ειναι απλα "must" για τους λατρεις των horror-gore κτλ κτλ εργων!;)

Προσωπικα ειναι απο τα αγαπημενα μου μαζι με τον Freddy!!!!:happy:

Eαν σου αρεσουν τετοια εγα πρεπει να τα δεις ολα!;)

Ρε παιδιά.....δεν έχω βρει πουθενά από τα Βίντεο κλαμπ το 1 από αυτές τις ταινίες!!!Είδα ότι έχει βγει σε box έκδοση αλλά.....τι να το κάνω;;;;;;Έχω τα 2,3,4,5,6 και περιμένω να βγει το 7 και το 8 σε dvd!Νομίζω έχει γυριστεί το 7 και τώρα θα βγει και το 8.Κάτι τέτοιο!

Άσκηση & Τρόπος Ζωής

Όσα θέλετε να μάθετε για την άσκηση...!

http://askisitroposzwis.blogspot.gr/

to 8 exei vgei to kalokairi pou mas perase se DVD (pou agorasa tin idia mera enoeitai) Hellraiser - Hellworld http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007US7E4/qid=1137392288/sr=8-2/ref=pd_bbs_2/002-1009143-0968033?n=507846&s=dvd&v=glance

to 7 exei vgei kana mina prin to 8 : Hellraiser - Deader : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007US7BC/qid=1137392288/sr=8-3/ref=pd_bbs_3/002-1009143-0968033?n=507846&s=dvd&v=glance

Sigkekrimena kai oi 2 taineies autes kathontousan gia peripou 2 xronia sta rafia tis etairias mexri na apofasistei i kykloforia tous se DVD

Ωραία!!Τα βρήκα σε κάποια ελεύθερα torrent sites αλλά δεν κατεβαίνουν με τίποτα.Να δω πότε θα έρθουν στην Ελλάδα να δούμε αν αξίζουν!Το 1 πάντως δεν το έχω δει πουθενά!!!!

Άσκηση & Τρόπος Ζωής

Ma stin Ellada irthan ola mexri to Hellseeker (number 6 stin seira)!

Ta exei to topiko mou dvd club ola me ellinikous ypotitlous. (mono pou menw Kypro) an psaxeis tha ta vreis se kanena dvd-club, einai dynaton na min yparxoun?

Θα ψάξω και σε κάποια άλλα!Πάντως σε αρκετά δεν υπήρχε το 1!!!Σε DVD εννοώ!

Άσκηση & Τρόπος Ζωής

• 9 months later...

HellRaiser Remake Coming

Well I am sure everyone is freaking out right now since it would seem HellRaiser is being remade. I know die hard horror fans hate the words remake and in alot of cases they have good reason to freak out. via Fangoria we have word that Clive Barker is working with the Weinsteins on a remake of HellRaiser.

"They’re going to remake Hellraiser One with a lot more money and they’ve invited me to write it – the invitation came from Bob Weinstein – which I am going to do, on the basis that if I don’t do it, it will be done in some way that I probably won’t like!
"It’s only that one that I really, really, really care about in terms of its remake value - and it’ll be kind of fun to have the extra money to do the effects and all that cool stuff."

You can read more here on the official Clive Barker Revelations Site. Whatcha think? Good idea, bad idea?

Gia na min ta polilogoume tha einai kai ligo PREQUEL to kainourio Hellraiser 1

Last night we finally wrapped a long ten days of the best horror film festival of all time- the

FULL FILM LISTING HERE

SCREAMFEST 2006 WINNERS:

Best Film: ISOLATION

Best Director: Billy O’Brien, ISOLATION

Best Actor: Mark Senter (pictured), THE LOST

Best Actress: Essie Davis, ISOLATION

Best Short: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Best Editing: THE BEACH PARTY ON THE THRESHOLD TO HELL

Best Cinematography: THE MARSH

Best Score: FROSTBITE

Best Makeup: FROSTBITE

Best Special Effects: FROSTBITE

Best Screenplay: CHILDISH THINGS by Alex Greenfield

Clive Barker receives Achievement Award

At the award ceremony Clive Barker talked a little about the Hellraiser remake, which Ryan Rotten of Fangoria was able to dig a little deeper into:

"HELLRAISER fans spent their weekend in either a state of dribbling puzzlement or utter elation following last Friday’s announcement of a new Pinhead film. If you’re now catching up, to sum up the drama in one word: remake. Yes, Dimension is moving ahead with a redux of the ’87 film, and Clive Barker is back to pen the update (for his reasons, see that news item). Fango happened to catch up to the man last night during the Screamfest Awards dinner (where Barker accepted a Lifetime Achievement nod, pictured above), where he also revealed that his latest novel, THE SCARLET GOSPELS (which will chronicle Pinhead’s demise), is now weighing in at 3,000-plus pages.

With a definitive end to this project in sight soon enough, where does that leave room for Barker to pen that new HELLRAISER—especially with so many other irons in the fire? “When I’m done with GOSPELS, I’ll begin writing HELLRAISER 1 while I’m doing the paintings for ABARAT part three,” Barker laughs, the insanity of such an undertaking not lost on him. “I just wouldn’t be at peace with myself if I gave this [remake] writing gig to somebody else, and I’ve always had in the back of my head what I wanted to do. There are things which are going into the movie which I’ve had tucked in my brain for years.

“I haven’t talked to anybody else [involved in the original] about this,” he adds, instantly answering those fans pondering Doug “Pinhead” Bradley’s place in the new film. “I’m going to write it and see how it goes. I’m hoping Doug will be back [but] this will be a different Pinhead.” That said, will the new HELLRAISER reflect any themes, characters or events revealed in GOSPELS? “Oh yeah, of course!” Barker teases. “Do you really think I wouldn’t do that?”

Σαν φαν των θρυλκων "hellraiser" (αν και σε καποια φαση οι τελευταιες εγιναν λιιιιιιιγο σουπα) την αναμενω πως και πως!!!:happy:

Πραγματικα ευελπιστω πως θα ειναι πολυ καλη.

• 10 months later...

20 Χρόνια μετα.. to 20th Anniversary DVD... Region 1

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/6448/untitled3ru0.gif