Αξιόπιστα/φτηνά sites με κινέζικα tablets

Vinzenzo
 Κοινοποίηση

Η συναλλαγή πως έγινε;

Αν έγινε μέσω Paypal, dispute ΑΜΕΣΩΣ και εξηγείς εκεί τους λόγους (αναλυτικότατα).

ζήτησα αυτό

http://www.everbuying.com/product230698.html

και μου έστειλαν αυτό

http://www.everbuying.com/product518991.html

με paypal.....αλλα δεν ξέρω πως γίνεται αυτό!!!!

εντάξει μπήκα να κάνω dispute το έψαξα λίγο και είδα ότι και στο paypal είχε στείλει τον κωδικό του μεταχειρισμένου!!!!!!

πραγματικά αμφισβητώ τον εαυτό μου ......μπορεί να έκανα εγώ λάθος αν και θυμάμαι καλά ότι είχα επιλέξει αυτό με τα πιο πολλά review γιατί τα διάβασα ένα ένα!!!!!!!

Edited by Frontier
Πολλαπλή παράθεση

• Απαντήσεις 5,8χιλ.
  • Δημιουργία
  • Τελευταία απάντηση

Top Posters In This Topic

Δημοφιλείς μέρες

Top Posters In This Topic

Γεια σας και απο εμενα. Θα ηθελα να ειχες καποιος προηγουμενη εμπειρια να με βοηθησει. Παρηγγειλα ενα tablet και απο 9/12 μου γραφει dispatched to overseas. Διαβαζοντας γενικα ειδα οτι εχουν περασει πολλες μερες να ανησυχω;;

Γεια σας και απο εμενα. Θα ηθελα να ειχες καποιος προηγουμενη εμπειρια να με βοηθησει. Παρηγγειλα ενα tablet και απο 9/12 μου γραφει dispatched to overseas. Διαβαζοντας γενικα ειδα οτι εχουν περασει πολλες μερες να ανησυχω;;

διαβασε τον οδηγό στην υπογραφή μου

Μην μπλεκεις άδικα. Είναι πολλά μαγαζιά σε ενα καταστημα. Έκανε το λάθος η γυναικα μου μια φορά κ αγόρασε ενα φόρεμα. Όταν την είπα οτι θα ερθει απο Κίνα κ θα κανει πόσες βδομάδες το ακυρωσα. Βέβαια μου επέστρεψαν τα χρήματα με πολύ ασφαλή τρόπο αλλά απο όσο κατάλαβα δεν έχουν την αξιοπιστία όσο έχει ενα μαγαζί που πουλάει μονο ενα ειδος.

Hi,

The price of this tablet is already very low, but I still can provide a $3 coupon for you to buy it. If you need it, please send me a PM.

Thanks

Buy One Get One Free TV BOX!! -->>Click

Leagoo Christmas Sale -- Smart Phone low to $59.99

Elephone Ivory -->> $12.12 To Grab One

I want to by 2 zopo p980+ from your site. Can you provide me with coupons?

Hi,

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/ZOPO-ZP980--5-0-Inch-FHD-OGS-Screen-MTK6589T-Quad-Core-Smart-Phone-2GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-13-0MP-Android-4-2-OS-3G-GPS-Black-317358.html

This is the one you want to buy, right?

If yes, I can provide a large coupon for you if you buy two units.

Please send me a PM.

Thanks

Hello!

I want to buy this product http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Teclast-P89-Mini-Intel-Z2580-2-0GHz-7-9-inch-Tablet-PC-Android-4-1-IPS-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-1024-768-2GB-16G-318414.html , but your price is much higher than other websites like this http://www.merimobiles.com/teclast-p89s-mini-intel-z2580-2-0ghz-android-4-2-2-7-9inch-ips-1024-768-dual-camera-tablet_p/meri7837.htm . They also offer me a 5% discount plus a car charger and antislip mat.

I was wondering if you could match the price.

Hello Geekbuying,

please check order number 3100342, is a Feiteng H9500 how work only 1 day and after the monitor stop to work, i speak with service and ANNA tell me that with pay me the delivery cost to return to repost one new, tracking number is RE107254311GR , and now nobody answer me and help me, the parcel are from 11 DEC at your country and nobody go to take it or to repost one new, Please help me because i had bought from your site more than 10-12 smartphones! And now at the LIVE CHAT dont want to help me and tell me that the parcel return to you! Please tell me what i must do or i LOSE my MONEY???

Hi

Is there a discount coupon for the pipo m9 wifi?

Hi,

Both of them can be provided with a $5 coupon. If you need it, please send me a PM.

Thanks

Hello!

I want to buy this product http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Teclast-P89-Mini-Intel-Z2580-2-0GHz-7-9-inch-Tablet-PC-Android-4-1-IPS-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-1024-768-2GB-16G-318414.html , but your price is much higher than other websites like this http://www.merimobiles.com/teclast-p89s-mini-intel-z2580-2-0ghz-android-4-2-2-7-9inch-ips-1024-768-dual-camera-tablet_p/meri7837.htm . They also offer me a 5% discount plus a car charger and antislip mat.

I was wondering if you could match the price.

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable information, but its price does not include the shipping fee.

Thanks

Hello Geekbuying,

please check order number 3100342, is a Feiteng H9500 how work only 1 day and after the monitor stop to work, i speak with service and ANNA tell me that with pay me the delivery cost to return to repost one new, tracking number is RE107254311GR , and now nobody answer me and help me, the parcel are from 11 DEC at your country and nobody go to take it or to repost one new, Please help me because i had bought from your site more than 10-12 smartphones! And now at the LIVE CHAT dont want to help me and tell me that the parcel return to you! Please tell me what i must do or i LOSE my MONEY???

Hi,

Our customer service has replied you with details. Please check it.

Thanks

Receive Item At Office Of Exchange 26-12-2013 07:30 IPS

Item in conta Κ.Δ.ΑΕΡΟΔΡΟΜΙΟΥ 26-12-2013 09:59 Κ.Δ.ΑΕΡΟΔΡΟΜΙΟΥ

Item in conta IPS 12-12-2013 09:36 IPS

Αυτό τι σημαίνει? μας πιάσανε στο τελωνείο?

Hello, do you offer singpost shipping option?

I have checked your site and it says registered mail. Is that china post or what?

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, we have Singapore Post.

In general, we choose Singapore post for orders over $20.

Thanks

hello i made 2 ordes 1) 3115081 2) 3115202 from 14/12/2013 do you have any idea why singpost havent send it whet ?? i ask my post office and they tell me that the sing post just announced that they will be shpiped with the next flight (Despatched to overseas) from 21/12 until know is not on a plane.Thank you for listen me.

Πρώτα από όλα χρόνια πολλά και καλή χρονιά σε όλους.

Μια ερώτηση: θέλω να παραγγείλω από Focalprice και μου βγάζει σαν επιλογή δωρεάν το express shipping (που σημαίνει EMS, DHL κτλ) αν το επιλέξω θα πληρώσω τελωνείο? Tο tablet που θέλω έχει 185$

Έχει κανείς εμπειρία από κάτι ανάλογο? Να το ρισκάρω ή θα φάω τα μούτρα μου, τι λέτε?